Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law (30804 Views)

Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Luxiana19(f): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
DO YOU HAVE SENSE LIKE THIS . WITH ALL THIS NONSENSE THAT YOU RUSHED TO POST. MTCHEEW
Kb700:
[color=#006600][/color]see post below �
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by kenechi072: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
The kanu's have obviously threatened to throw her out. Laura, Amara is the senior wife and you have to accord her that respect. You are not competing. I like the Ikeji's though, they seem like resilient and hardworking ladies. Just this Laura's fowl mouth
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Topmaike007(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like for Laura, Share for Amara
so it is no longer like for Atiku share for Buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by daddytime(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
This one wey resemble an Ariara market miss-cross bred Michael Jackson day before he died and our very own Bob the Builder Bobrisky with her underground tunnel wide nostrils and mouth. See her forehead..

Attention seeking Arrow...

People dey reason election matter this wan wey no get pvc come dey bug people online.

Atikulating people dey come for you Obituarily...my hand no dey because they are in sifia pains at the moment...
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by allcomage: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
I guess your older than Amara but she is more matured.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Monaco2(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Una wey Dey come nairaland Dey come advertise nairabet una well?!? Since u are making money from it, go n make n stop disturbing us na grin scammers

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by badinfluence: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
I wonder if privacy is harmful to these people?

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Oya, give yourself a hot konk for this trashy post. You that were raised in plenty, tell us your surname?

It is true.

People who are raised in lack always want to prove to the world that they have something. It is a sign of growth from poor homes who had nothing.

Crazy country filled with illiterates.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by fortunechy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Yeyebility wanna be
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by egojeny1(f): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Point of correction, she's not ur sis-in-law but co-wife and mind u, she is the head wife in ur family so u have to give her max respect whether u're older than her or not.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by kamez(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
this is one of the most stupid things I ve seen on social media......wtf!!!

so u have to call an online townhall meeting before u reconcile with ur co-sister in-law

God pls I know I'm a sinner, but plz don't punish me by giving me an IDIOT for a wife

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by madjune(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
She so much wants to get under Amara skin and Amara has always known they aren't of same class.

That's why they never cliqued.

Even if it happens, it won't last.
Water and oil don't mix for long.
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by ellahzy(f): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
only you start quarrel, only you reconcile nawa... SILENCE is golden.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by SURElee(f): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
This Ikeji family truly lives their entire lives on social media. Any man wey marry them must be social media ready. Ndi Ara. She makes mouth Amara Kanu hasn't made the money she made Jan to Feb in 10 years, forgetting if one serious sickness hits her eh, all Linda's money will not cure it with her so called money she made from Jan to Feb.

Yeye girl.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by severee(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Eyah ,nwankwor no fit satisfy e wife again, she don dey depend on carrot
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Edusouls(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Umunwanyi Igbo anyi, once they get married na only quarrel,quarrel for husband family,nwunye did issues,next they set two brothers against each other...

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by wman(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is really messed up. Hard to believe that this woman is 30 years old. You don't bring everything to social media. Since you like social media, you could post pictures of yourselves smiling and hugging after settling everything.

You just had to let everyone think that you're a peacemaker by taking the first move to call her.

What's up with this poo?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by kamez(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
egojeny1:
Point of correction, she's not ur sis-in-law but co-wife and mind u, she is the head wife in ur family so u have to give her max respect whether u're older than her or not.

sister in-law, co-sister in-law, co-sister, or Co -wife are all correct

u can use any one of them to describe ur husbands brothers wife
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by xander34real: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
how does this help Atiku to win the election eeeh?
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
what a public life
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Ishilove: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
And you have to bring it to social media?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by sojdson: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
When You See An Igbo Girl That Support Buhari Against Atiku, Just Marry Her.

She's A Wife Material
She's Not After Your Money
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Damage control. Her previous comment about her SIL was unnecessary.
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by consultancy: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
very bold step taken Laura. even though i do not like you for obvious reasons, i am with you on this.
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Amberon11: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hahahahaha
LisaAnne:
na she sabi
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by MYHUBBY: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Amara is not a public type. this Lady need to be school on how to use social media platforms

she's acting like pikin wey dem dey cage for gate, wey cum dey over expose later

very local something

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Muscomide: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
teamoneline:
why do people so much love to live their lives on social media. what concerns me with all those your family problem. i smell depression ..

As in ehnnn.....
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Muscomide: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
What did I just read?

As in ehnnn......

My eyes, my eyes, my eyes, my eyes oooooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Opens Application For N250m Orphanage Fund (Pix) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" / "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.