Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law (30687 Views)

Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by showafrica(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
This woman husband must be exhausted by now.. If na me, I for don run commot for house. Kanu go dey signal the wife to stay away from her.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Afonjas: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
AMARA KANU REMAINS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN NIGERIA, HER BODY NA DIE!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
When you marry a toddler housed in a thirty-something year old's body , then you have a problem.

Conflicts are normal but posting a supposedly reconciliation plan on the internet is disrespectful to the other party.

I need to start a class on internet etiquette. A lot of people aren't informed about the fallouts of their actions in the virtual world.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by NewsAfriq: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
M9 x Mayorkun - Hustlers Anthem (Challenge)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7xeEUy9gs
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by egopersonified(f): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Amara no go even answer this one.
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Dollabiz: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
These are just Bunch of hoesx clout chasing sucking dicxk for a living
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by princessbarmie: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:
The Ikeji's family were raised in lack and it shows in their character.
L
I have no idea why a man married this one.
is like they are doing valedictory service In your brain give yourself a slap mumu
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by cicikhemy(f): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:
The Ikeji's family were raised in lack and it shows in their character.

I have no idea why a man married this one.

That's a Wrong statement please
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 27, 2019
Not my circus, not my monkey..
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Fxwarrior: 6:50am On Feb 27, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like for Laura, Share for Amara

You are a wicked soul. How will this nonsense you posted help in their reconciliation?
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Truthshscrazy: 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem / Mercy Johnson's Second Outfit At AMVCAs / Fans Mock Patoranking For Requesting For A Favour From Amber Rose (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.