Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Now That Buhari Has Won, Biafran Agitation Loading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Buhari Has Won, Biafran Agitation Loading (637 Views)

Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri / May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Buhari Has Won, Biafran Agitation Loading by ogawisdom(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
Let's restart biafran agitation since our Atikuobi has lost.

Let's make the country ungovernable since they think they can rig the election.

South south should join SE fully on this agitation

2 Likes

Re: Now That Buhari Has Won, Biafran Agitation Loading by SEGLIZ: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
is that second pics pdp situation room?
Re: Now That Buhari Has Won, Biafran Agitation Loading by Kagawa10: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Tbh, I don't like seeing Atiku face. He almost my dad's replica but man must do what he needs to do..
Re: Now That Buhari Has Won, Biafran Agitation Loading by faithugo64(f): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
ogawisdom:

Make the country ungovernable?
Oga I put it to you that you are neither from SE nor SS
Stop trying to incite violence, your friend or even yourself may be the first victim of the war you are trying to start. Be guided. Let love lead

1 Like

Re: Now That Buhari Has Won, Biafran Agitation Loading by livelymatilda22: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Kagawa10:
Tbh, I don't like seeing Atiku face. He almost my dad's replica but man must do what he needs to do..

Re: Now That Buhari Has Won, Biafran Agitation Loading by STORM2(f): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
ogawisdom:

You are completely on your own. I am not a tribalist. Atiku losing is disappointing but it's not the end of the world. Abeg rest.
Re: Now That Buhari Has Won, Biafran Agitation Loading by Freddyjimoh: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2019
People like the OP should be fished out and arrested. Even the main people in this process who lost, Atiku and Obi, will never ask for the country to be ungovernable.
Oga, you are on your own on this. Abeg go to Syria to flex your 'ungovernable' muscles.

Instead of you to call on people to think on how to make the best out of the current situation, pick out the lessons and strategise on the future, you are here calling for agitation. Look into history my brother, who agitation help for this country.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku: I Already Told Abdulsalami Abubakar... This Is Worst Election In Nigeria’ / No Northerner Can Defeat Buhari- Bwala / IBB Returns From Medical Vacation In Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.