Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Netflix Took Money From My Account - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Netflix Took Money From My Account (1156 Views)

Help My Account Got Restricted / How To Make Money From Computer Training Center Business / Took My Laptop for repairs and the Technician Stole My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netflix Took Money From My Account by kamtrix(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
I registered for netflix Nigeria as they said the first one month is free. After putting my atm details for debiting from the date they put for next month I was debited almost 3 thousand naira immediately. yet they are still saying first month free. I tried to cancel membership but they said effective from next billing month.
please how do I recover my money back from them. thanks guys.

cc lalasticlala
Re: Netflix Took Money From My Account by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
skelewu....wait for 1month den u deactivate
Re: Netflix Took Money From My Account by shiki(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Next month will be free for you.

You see your life? You wanted to enjoy their services for a month and run away,

But it seems they are smarter than you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Netflix Took Money From My Account by kamtrix(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2019
lol they've credited me back. it was deducted to test that my account is real.
shiki:
Next month will be free for you.

You see your life? You wanted to enjoy their services for a month and run away,

But it seems they are smarter than you cheesy
Re: Netflix Took Money From My Account by shiki(m): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2019
kamtrix:
lol they've credited me back. it was deducted to test that my account is real.

OK, that's good. I wanted to try it but I'm afraid of them deducting my money as they like.

But I hope you do watch limited movies
Re: Netflix Took Money From My Account by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
You have unlimited data to watch shows online grin its only when I'm in the states that I enjoy unlimited streaming, here mtn will just warn you after watching one movie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One. / Dell Latitude E7240 (corei7, 256gb Ssd, 8gb RAM, Backlit, Touchscreen) / List Your Best Three Nigeria Search Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.