Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One. (1148 Views)

Data Analysis With Microsoft Excel Complete Course (almost FREE) / Please Guys Who Knows How To Retrieve A Hack Facebook. / Please Guys What Laptop Can I Get For 80k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One. by mike272(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Please can anyone help me with a soft copy of Microsoft Word for my system even if it is an old version. Or, you may help me with the exact place to download it . The few places I saw online wanted me to pay for it.
I will appreciate you help. Thanks
Re: Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
mike272:
Please can anyone help me with a soft copy of Microsoft Word for my system even if it is an old version. Or, you may help me with the exact place to download it . The few places I saw online wanted me to pay for it.

Just buy a pirated copy of Microsoft office from all these roadside software sellers. N200 at most.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
...or use torrent and download a cracked copy online.
Re: Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One. by mike272(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Just buy a pirated copy of Microsoft office from all these roadside software sellers. N200 at most.

I did that about 3 occasions but when I got home I discovered it was rubbish. Nothing was inside.
Re: Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One. by mike272(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
...or use torrent and download a cracked copy online.

What is torrent? How do I go about it?
Re: Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
mike272:

I did that about 3 occasions but when I got home I discovered it was rubbish. Nothing was inside.

Ask a tech guy to recommend a seller for you. Or take your system to him to install the software. It can't cost more than 1k at most, which is more than you will spend if you wanted to buy about 3gb of data to download it from the internet or from someone uploading it to you.
Re: Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
mike272:

What is torrent? How do I go about it?

download a torrent client like Utorrent/Bittorrent, then go to piratebay and type whatever you are seeking (aka Microsoft office), click on the file and it will start downloading on your computer, when download is over, go to your download folder and open the file and follow the instruction on how to install the software on your computer... et voila

here is a video to explain properly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52t7p3-WmT0
Re: Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One. by horllamy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
mike272:

Where your location I can install it for you.
Re: Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One. by mike272(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
horllamy:

Where your location I can install it for you.

Alimosho
Re: Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One. by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Search on this site getintopc.com
Re: Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One. by dxdiag(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
If u can't download the microsoft office suite, try a lesser application that can run office programs like WPS Office 2016 Free OfficeSuite etc. You can check filehippo.com to get this files as they re lightweight and do same work with ms office
Re: Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One. by horllamy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
mike272:

Alimosho

Chat me up 08139462401
Re: Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One. by Landargas: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
LOL, can't believe all this, just buy some pirated copy if you really need it all absolutely and possibly anyway for many many reasons out there clearly. We do need to decorate everything for you? I hope no, try some ways, something will stick.

(1) (Reply)

Best Isp For Cyber Cafe / When I Say Flash,what I Mean Is Memory Card.using It As A Flash. It Is Very Easy For Virus To Spread / Multilinks Broadband And Zain Unlocked Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.