Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Laura Apologises To Amara Kanu, Begs To Be Her Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Laura Apologises To Amara Kanu, Begs To Be Her Friend (1152 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) / Linda Ikeji's Sister Vera Opens A Salon In America / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Laura Apologises To Amara Kanu, Begs To Be Her Friend by chiomarita: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
After openly calling her sister in-law out and bragging that she can’t achieve what she had achieved, Linda Ikeji’s sister, Laura had apologises to Amara, Kanu Nwankwo’s wife.

Laura who is married to Ogbonna Kanu, an ex-footballer and kid brother to Nwankwo tendered the apology via her Instagram page.

” Hey guys,
So this is my beautiful sister in-law, heard she’s great, heard because we have never met but heard she’s cool. Hopefully we’ll meet soon and talk x hug this whole thing out.
We were quite cordial until she called my husband out on Instagram n never apologized. Since then we never spoke or exchanged messages, hence the “We re not friends statement.
Listen guys I’m not someone to ever bring negative light to the family, I’m a strong defender of family, u see how I love my siblings that’s how I’ve been with all my in-laws. I don’t want to be known as someone who would intentionally bring division among siblings cos I won’t want that With my brother or sisters.
My husband n his brother re quite close n I don’t want that to change for any reason Whatsoever.
I won’t want that to happen to me and Peks. Besides my in-law is an amazing man.
Pls enough of the hate, enough of the name calling, enough of supporting one family or the other, let’s stop the team A or B. In the end we will all sit at a table and eat as one big happy Kanu family.
All I said were from an angry place and I’m never someone to be angry or let a troll get to me. I shouldn’t have.
So hey let’s be a lil kinder and let love lead.
Will make the first move and put a call through. And Amara pls call ur bro inlaw hun, it’s time for that talk.”...more at https://pearlsnews.com/linda-ikejis-sister-laura-openly-apologises-to-amara-kanu-over-her-rant-on-instagram/

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Laura Apologises To Amara Kanu, Begs To Be Her Friend by Shakushaku1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
One thing I realized in this life is, pple who hate on you and not up to u will alwys come around, dey start the beef, run Tru it and still apologize without u talking shi..

Dnt think dey repented tho, dey will still do it again.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Laura Apologises To Amara Kanu, Begs To Be Her Friend by daddytime(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
See as she resemble aba made Michael Jackson the day before e die and Bob the builder-(Bobrisky) ...

Attention seeking girl with wide nostrils and mouth...

Hybrid of wacko jacko and bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Laura Apologises To Amara Kanu, Begs To Be Her Friend by overdrive(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
All I can say is Amara is class personified while the other lady wants to belong by all means.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Laura Apologises To Amara Kanu, Begs To Be Her Friend by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin silly bimbos

I have a verified Nigerian Adsense plus website for sale
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Laura Apologises To Amara Kanu, Begs To Be Her Friend by nazablossom(f): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Amara just defined the saying "silent is the best answer for a fool" grin
Who is the fool now.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Laura Apologises To Amara Kanu, Begs To Be Her Friend by adedayoa2(f): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Drama queen
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Laura Apologises To Amara Kanu, Begs To Be Her Friend by donstan18: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
If you are a man or guy reading this and you have brother(s), please do not allow any woman to separate or cause problems between you and your brother(s).

They are replaceable visitors to your family.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Introduces Her Mum To Her New Boyfriend..guess Who? / Tonto Dikeh's Ex Husband Churchill Shares Photo Of His Mum, Grand Mum And Sister / Actress Iyabo Ojo’s 18-year-old Daughter Signs Endorsement Deal With 'VSKIT'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.