Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,587 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Good Nigerians Leave This Country If You Can!!! There Is No Hope!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Nigerians Leave This Country If You Can!!! There Is No Hope!!!! (462 Views)

Nigerians Leave In Droves As Reality Sets In On Tinubu Pyrrhic Win / Why Do Nigerians Leave Everything To God / Tears Everywhere As Nigerians Leave South Africa Singing Oh My Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Nigerians Leave This Country If You Can!!! There Is No Hope!!!! by yungprinz2019: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
with this election we all can see that there are real zombies, fools, demons, backwarders, poverty lovers, and manner of fellow citizens living with us in the name of compatriots...

Tell me how can you can re elect a man who you are not sure of completing his tenure...not sure of performing tasks...OH MY COMPATRIOTS...if you have a way of leaving this country, leave for good, there are no citizens here, but saboteaurs, foxes, scanvegers, zombies, fools..

aah nnamdi kanu, fela kuti...you guys are right...its happening...ANOTHER FOUR YEARS OF SUFFERING AND SMILING...

SORRY NIGERIANS...

WOE TO THE NORTH...MORE KILLINGS, RAVAGE, BOKO HARAM AND MORE POVERTY AND ILLTERACY ON YOU...

5 Likes

Re: Good Nigerians Leave This Country If You Can!!! There Is No Hope!!!! by Sirmuel1(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
I've been very sad embarassed
this country is a mess

4 Likes

Re: Good Nigerians Leave This Country If You Can!!! There Is No Hope!!!! by dannyville2(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
I totally agree with you bro.

3 Likes

Re: Good Nigerians Leave This Country If You Can!!! There Is No Hope!!!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
To be honest with you, do all you can to leave the country because this 4 years would be like 100years in hell

4 Likes

Re: Good Nigerians Leave This Country If You Can!!! There Is No Hope!!!! by Baadal(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
It is really annoying.they wont understand untill things start getting worse.This country is doomed we are not normal human beings

4 Likes

Re: Good Nigerians Leave This Country If You Can!!! There Is No Hope!!!! by ken6488(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
yungprinz2019:
with this election we all can see that there are real zombies, fools, demons, backwarders, poverty lovers, and manner of fellow citizens living with us in the name of compatriots...

Tell me how can you can re elect a man who you are not sure of completing his tenure...not sure of performing tasks...OH MY COMPATRIOTS...if you have a way of leaving this country, leave for good, there are no citizens here, but saboteaurs, foxes, scanvegers, zombies, fools..

aah nnamdi kanu, fela kuti...you guys are right...its happening...ANOTHER FOUR YEARS OF SUFFERING AND SMILING...

SORRY NIGERIANS...

WOE TO THE NORTH...MORE KILLINGS, RAVAGE, BOKO HARAM AND MORE POVERTY AND ILLTERACY ON YOU...
we don't run bro we defend our region from terrorism
Re: Good Nigerians Leave This Country If You Can!!! There Is No Hope!!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dude, Niger republic, Benin republic, cameroon, Ghana and a host others are countries that you can emigrate to without visas. Do it and stop disturbing us with Lamentations abeg.

Foool thinking armed robber atiku, thief saraki and heartless obasanjo were the ones to take nigeria to the promised Land.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Good Nigerians Leave This Country If You Can!!! There Is No Hope!!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
My brother its sad how our people celebrate a govt that has brought hardship to majority of it's citizens.....to mention a few fuel price hike....dollar price rise.....favoritism in high places.... embezzlement....
And loads more
Am tired let me stop here...no wan get headache

1 Like

Re: Good Nigerians Leave This Country If You Can!!! There Is No Hope!!!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
So it is Atiku that will bring hope abi? I feel like slapping sense into your head.

You guys are used to wailing. It isn't new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Nigerians Leave This Country If You Can!!! There Is No Hope!!!! by cybernaut(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Am not going anywhere because I was born here. what ever comes out I will face the dance but Nigerian is a ZOO.

(1) (Reply)

Pick Up Your Phone, Make That Famous Call To Buhari- Keyamo To Atiku / South East/ South South Youth Forum Calls On Uche Secondus To Resign Now / Nigerians React To The Recent Killings 8n Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.