Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? (2182 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Hedonisst: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
kayfra:
Stop deluding yourself and accept reality quickly.

Stop quoting me and spewing absolute inanity!
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Jman06(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Kulas:

Really rigged MASSIVELY, and thats why i began to think how Osibanjo's conscience will be because even him know hundred percent that the election was massively rigged and not on merit, wont his conscience blame him or feel disturbed that the election that brought them was very fraudulent and can even resign to have a clear conscience and prove of integrity
Bro, most of these our so called men of God have no conscience. They are all conmen taking advantage of people's gullibility. I don't expect Osibanjo to be different
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by cutesmilez(f): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
seunfly:
I never said so, I only countered what you said.
The truth is both side rigged mavisely in their stronghold and I analyzed the Lagos and Abuja result for you.
The only true and fair election was southwest, kwara and FCT. Any other side was heavily rigged but hypocrisy is affecting people, they accuse you of what they do.
Nicely written..... We all hoping for d best sha
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Jman06(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
seunfly:
I never said so, I only countered what you said.
The truth is both side rigged mavisely in their stronghold and I analyzed the Lagos and Abuja result for you.
The only true and fair election was southwest, kwara and FCT. Any other side was heavily rigged but hypocrisy is affecting people, they accuse you of what they do.
If southeast had rigged that election ehn, omg, you would have been shocked with the figures they would have produced.
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by dguyindcorner(m): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
cutesmilez:
He lost his polling Unit because those who voted in his polling Unit can't be bribed. Hope u understand now

Check d Elite areas in ABJ and lag and tell me who won in those places....

So no Elite voted for Buhari, I get your point... Ehya!
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by seunfly: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bro I v video of rigging in one of the Southeastern states,
the problem was that people in Southeast did not really come out to vote this affected the rigging strength. People were just shouting online, they did not vote.
Gone are the days when rigging was just to input numbers, now you have to thumb print all the numbers you wants to input, imagine 300k people voted, to hustle 200k rigging would not be easy stuff but it can be done however in a situation where people who voted are not up to 80k, it will be difficult to get appreciable numbers.
Just imagine how many people and time it will take to thumb print 50k votes mind you it has to be very few people otherwise the evidence will be everywhere, you will understand why it is not easy and why southeast and Southsouth arrived late and why southwest, Abuja arrived early.
Jman06:
If southeast had rigged that election ehn, omg, you would have been shocked with the figures they would have produced.
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by cutesmilez(f): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
dguyindcorner:

So no Elite voted for Buhari, I get your point... Ehya!
I see u av problem comprehending.....
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by dguyindcorner(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
cutesmilez:
I see u av problem comprehending.....

I have problems comprehending failure.
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by snapshot: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Osibanjo has no conscience
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Jman06(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
seunfly:
Bro I v video of rigging in one of the Southeastern states,
the problem was that people in Southeast did really come out to vote this affected the rigging strength. People were just shouting online, they did not vote.
Gone are the days when rigging was just to input numbers, now you have to thumb print all the numbers you wants to input, imagine 300k people voted, to hustle 200k rigging would not be easy stuff but it can be done however in a situation where people who voted are not up to 80k, it will be difficult to get appreciable numbers.
Just imagine how many people and time it will take to thumb print 50k votes, you will understand why it is not easy and why southeast and Southsouth arrived late and why southwest, Abuja arrived early.
If southeast governors were determined to rig that election, thumb printing wouldn't be the problem. They would have gotten the ballot papers before hand and started thumb printing even before the election began. All it would have taken is to settle the electoral officers and adhoc staff very well. They'll go to field with a few ballot papers to do eye service. Then pay some boys in a very secured location to thumb print the bulk of the papers and write the results ready before the end of the day. This would be done at ward and local government levels. Other party agents will be shocked at what would be announced at the end of the day. How do you think Delta and rivers States were able to produce their results in 2015??

I'm not saying that rigging did not take place at all, but it is very scanty! Imagine Ebonyi state governor saying that card readers disenfranchised 300k people. If he wanted to rig, he would have comfortably done it to accommodate that number. Believe me.
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by seunfly: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
I also have a feeling that southeast governors did not fully support this presidential election, I guessed it was because of obi's factor but me I have a video of pure rigging in Southeast.
Jman06:
If southeast governors were determined to rig that election, thumb printing wouldn't be the problem. They would have gotten the ballot papers before hand and started thumb printing even before the election began. All it would have taken is to settle the electoral officers and adhoc staff very well. They'll go to field with a few ballot papers to do eye service. Then pay some boys in a very secured location to thumb print the bulk of the papers and write the results ready before the end of the day. This would be done at ward and local government levels. Other party agents will be shocked at what would be announced at the end of the day. How do you think Delta and rivers States were able to produce their results in 2015??

I'm not saying that rigging did not take place at all, but it is very scanty! Imagine Ebonyi state governor saying that card readers disenfranchised 300k people. If he wanted to rig, he would have comfortably done it to accommodate that number. Believe me.
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Jman06(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
seunfly:
I also have a feeling that southeast governors did not fully support this presidential election, I guessed it was because of obi's factor but me I have a video of pure rigging in Southeast.
That's the point. They were giving the hints prior to the election.

The video could have come from one of the few places that rigging took place

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Houseboy That Would Have Become The Governor Of Imo State / Biafra News - Yoruba Media Has Never Aired This Video (must Watch) / Buhari Has An Attitude Problem - Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.