Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? (2121 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Kulas: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Many Nigerians voted for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as they want Nigerian to start working again and it is very clear that Atiku Abubakar won the 2019 Presidential election, unfortunately APC has massively rigged the election and the coast is getting clear that they have successfully rigged themselves into coming back to power.

My question is will Vice President Osibanjo as a man i respect in christian realm having known full well that their winning is based on the massive rigging they adopted still have conscience to come for thanksgiving knowing quite well that they are dubiously sitting on another man's(Atiku) throne?.
Please i need to be clarified on how this things work,because for me,my conscience will be disturbing me if i am in his shoes for rigging the election which they know they did not win.

1 Like

Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Taeewo(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
But u guys said with massive rigging, Atiku will still win.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by helinues: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Akpabio , Ajimobi both lose. And Apc rigged

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by dguyindcorner(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
He lost his polling unit. What exactly is your problem?

I think I know, you were carried away with the online polls on NL and social media.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hmmmmmm
My brother don't be in shock when you see the service holding....and their G.O will be there presiding over the service....
In my view these men are not true men of God....
Most of them see the church as a business empire were they milk people of their tithes and offerings.... after all it takes a few box at cac to own a church....in civilized countries all the evidences against APC would be thoroughly looked into and trust me decisive actions would be taken.

1 Like

Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by allthingsgood: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
[s]
Kulas:
Many Nigerians voted for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as they want Nigerian to start working again and it is very clear that Atiku Abubakar won the 2019 Presidential election, unfortunately APC has massively rigged the election and the coast is getting clear that they have successfully rigged themselves into coming back to power.

My question is will Vice President Osibanjo as a man i respect in christian realm having known full well that their winning is based on the massive rigging they adopted still have conscience to come for thanksgiving knowing quite well that they are dubiously sitting on another man's(Atiku) throne?.
Please i need to be clarified on how this things work,because for me,my conscience will be disturbing me if i am in his shoes for rigging the election which they know they did not win.
[/s]

Stop deceiving yourself biko
Atiku could never have won buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by cutesmilez(f): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
dguyindcorner:
He lost his polling unit. What exactly is your problem?

I think I know, you were carried away with the online polls on NL and social media.
He lost his polling Unit because those who voted in his polling Unit can't be bribed. Hope u understand now

Check d Elite areas in ABJ and lag and tell me who won in those places....
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by farous(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Its a pity
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Hedonisst: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Stop deceiving yourself biko
Atiku could never have won buhari

Atiku would never have won Buhari because Buhari is supported by which voters? Is Buhari so loved by the average enlightened Nigerian across board or what? You people are so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Hedonisst: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
cutesmilez:
He lost his polling Unit because those who voted in his polling Unit can't be bribed. Hope u understand now

Talking about "elite areas" makes a mockery of the whole thing. Let's widen the net to 'liberal areas with exposed and enlightened people". Atiku will win in these areas - which represent the true will of the people.

I'm disgusted that Buhari manufactured phantom numbers from the most useless, backward and miserable segments of Nigeria - in the North. A population of dirty idiots whose only usefulness is to produce votes like bedbugs. That's why the country needs to be restructured, disintegrated in fact. There's no compatibility and no basis for this kind of forced marriage between darkness and light. Seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by allthingsgood: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hedonisst:

Atiku would never have won Buhari because Buhari is supported by which voters? Is Buhari so loved by the average enlightened Nigerian across board or what? You people are so annoying.

Yes. Buhari is very much loved by the enlightened voter. it is those of you that bought pdp propaganda and lies hook line and sinker that hate buhari. Every single thing they said against buhari are all lies and fake news!

2 Likes

Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Mizwisdom(f): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
allthingsgood:

Yes. Buhari is very much loved by the enlightened voter. it is those of you that bought pdp propaganda and lies hook line and sinker that hate buhari. Every single thing they said against buhari are all lies and fake news!

You're only deceiving yourself
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by allthingsgood: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mizwisdom:

You're only deceiving yourself

You are the one who is deceiving yourself cos buhari won!

1 Like

Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Kulas:

Gentleman, we are suppose to thank God at all time....
So, Thanksgiving God for Oshibajo is an habitual things ... either his party lose or win he just have to thank God...
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by SweetJoystick(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
No be who get conscience you go ask such question for? Osinbajo has since sold his soul to the devil
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Mizwisdom(f): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
allthingsgood:

Yeah through rigging,Buhari can never win free and fair
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Mizwisdom(f): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
allthingsgood:

allthingsgood:

Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Why wont he after God defeated Atiku and the bigot Obi for him

Osinbajo lost his PU because that is where the elites are. the people impoverishing Nigeria and benefitting from the corrupt system

The importer billionaire who is losing business because Buhari is against importation
The billionaire hoping to benefit from selling NNPC
The govt contractor who is making money from PDP gov and not delivering the project

1 Like

Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by seunfly: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
cutesmilez:

So you mean APC bribed 5million peaple to win and they bribed people in Obj PU?
You also mean it is only Lagos and Abuja that we have elite?

This only show something, the contractors, political theives and people that benefits majorly from corruption at the highest level that voted for PDP.
Abuja's case is even obvious, majority are civil servants who steals money meant for hospitals, roads, education etc and those loophole has been blocked. You need to see how they complain everyday.
I'm not in support of Buhari because I see him as incompetent but the twisting of fact will alway forced the neutrals that know the fact to act.
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by leofab(f): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
raumdeuter:
Why wont he after God defeated Atiku and the bigot Obi for him

Osinbajo lost his PU because that is where the elites are. the people impoverishing Nigeria and benefitting from the corrupt system

The importer billionaire who is losing business because Buhari is against importation
The billionaire hoping to benefit from selling NNPC
The govt contractor who is making money from PDP gov and not delivering the project

when I see posts like this I Remember the U.N certification that an average Nigerian IQ is below that of an Idiotic IQ.. it is well...
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by kapelvej: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
The man will simply go, he is not ashamed, he is a pegan, not a born again
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Jman06(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
The truth is that the election was massively rigged in the north west and east and scantily in the south.

But in any case, it should be let to slide because doing otherwise will surely lead to chaos.
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Guzel: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
PDP is doing everything possible to give confidence to their wailing wailers
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by seunfly: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Jman06:
The truth is that the election was massively rigged in the north west and east and scantily in the south.

But in any case, it should be let to slide because doing otherwise will surely lead to chaos.
It was rigged massively on both side except probably southwest.
The difference is the turnout, the people in the north turned out massively and it also complement the rigging while people in the south only shout of social media and they stay at home during the main election. This affected the numbers in the south.

You need to understand that people needs to thumb print the ballot paper and their is limits to numbers you can thumb print but imagine original voters has already thumb printed 600k votes, to add 300k votes to it to make it 900k votes is easier than people who only shout on social media and struggled to get 100k votes.
I have video in cross rivers where about 7 Corp members said they have already thumb printed 29k ballot papers for the presidential election, you need to see the speed.
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by cutesmilez(f): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
seunfly:

So you mean APC bribed 5million peaple to win and they bribed people in Obj PU?
You also mean it is only Lagos and Abuja that we have elite?

This only show something, the contractors, political theives and people that benefits majorly from corruption at the highest level that voted for PDP.
Abuja's case is even obvious, majority are civil servants who steals money for hospitals, roads, education etc and those loophole has been blocked. You need to see how they complain everyday.
I'm not in support of Buhari because I see him as incompetent but the twisting of fact will alway forced the neutrals that know the fact to act.
So u mean diz election is free and fair?
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Jman06(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
seunfly:

It was rigged massively on both side except probably southwest.
The difference is the turnout, the people in the north turned out massively and it also complement the rigging while people in the south only shout of social media and they stay at home during the main election. This affected the numbers in the south.
Well, I know in rivers the rigging was massive but in most SE state not much rigging took place except cases of card reader failures.
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by seunfly: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
I never said so, I only countered what you said.
The truth is both side rigged mavisely in their stronghold and I analyzed the Lagos and Abuja result for you.
The only true and fair election was southwest, kwara and FCT. Any other side was heavily rigged but hypocrisy is affecting people, they accuse you of what they do.
cutesmilez:
So u mean diz election is free and fair?
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by Kulas: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Jman06:

Really rigged MASSIVELY, and thats why i began to think how Osibanjo's conscience will be because even him know hundred percent that the election was massively rigged and not on merit, wont his conscience blame him or feel disturbed that the election that brought them was very fraudulent and can even resign to have a clear conscience and prove of integrity
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by seunfly: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
If our respected pastors tells us we must pay tithe on contrary contrary to Bible teachings or give us different preachings about giving money to church rather than less preveledge, do u think ordinary balanced rigging is a problem. I can only blame Osinbajo if PDP did not rig, but PDP rigged massively in their own side while APC also rigged massively on their own side as well.
Kulas:

Really rigged MASSIVELY, and thats why i began to think how Osibanjo's conscience will be because even him know hundred percent that the election was massively rigged and not on merit, wont his conscience blame him or feel disturbed that the election that brought them was very fraudulent and can even resign to have a clear conscience and prove of integrity
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by kayfra: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hedonisst:

Talking about "elite areas" makes a mockery of the whole thing. Let's widen the net to 'liberal areas with exposed and enlightened people". Atiku will win in these areas - which represent the true will of the people.

I'm disgusted that Buhari manufactured phantom numbers from the most useless, backward and miserable segments of Nigeria - in the North. A population of dirty idiots whose only usefulness is to produce votes like bedbugs. That's why the country needs to be restructured, disintegrated in fact. There's no compatibility and no basis for this kind of forced marriage between darkness and light. Seriously.
Stop deluding yourself and accept reality quickly.
Re: Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections? by criminalmindz: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
look Carefully at the body language of that man , he is not happy.iv tipped him to expose their rigging and resign

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Attend Former Governor, Ibrahim Idris 70th Birthday Dinner - Photos / Nigeria Debt Profile In Comparison To Other Countries. / Why We Withdrew Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi ― LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.