Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Lionel Messi A Special Friend And A Rare Breed Says Neymar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi A Special Friend And A Rare Breed Says Neymar (576 Views)

Qatari Club, Al-Sadd Offers Messi A €1 Billion, 3-Year Contract / Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract / Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi A Special Friend And A Rare Breed Says Neymar by archivengr: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Neymar has spoken of his admiration for former Barcelona team-mate Lionel Messi, who he says gave him support when he needed it most.

The Brazilian, who has since moved on to Paris Saint-Germain, struggled to hold back the tears as he praised Messi for his help during a tough period in his life.

‘It’s a story I tell everyone,’ he said in an interview with Globo Esporte.

‘At the time, when I needed the most support, the man on the team, the best in the world, came and gave me love.

‘He talked to me and said: “Come here, you must be yourself, you must be happy and the same as in Santos. Do not be shy, do not be afraid of me or anyone in this club. We are here to help you”.’

Neymar has been consistently linked with a move back to the Nou Camp, given his strong friendship with members of the Barcelona squad.
https://archivengr.com/sports-lionel-messi-a-special-friend-and-a-rare-breed-says-neymar/
Re: Lionel Messi A Special Friend And A Rare Breed Says Neymar by Unipet1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Always regretting leaving Barcelona

(1) (Reply)

The "Unlucky" Jay Jay Okocha Vs Chelsea / Nigeria Vs Seychelles 3-1 - Highlights & Goals (download Video) / Real Madrid Keeper, Courtois Reveals Those Who Want To ‘kill’ Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.