Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,756 members, 7,827,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch (1949 Views)

Court Rules That INEC Can Determine How Election Results Are Transmitted / Mike Igini Revealing How Election Results Would Be Transmitted / How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch by orjisblog(m): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch

Watch video below

No Election was held In Borno. Army and officials forcefully wrote the result. - Hon Fatima Zarra Sale. - Chidi Cali

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuWU2-Cld7x/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1en6rjnymq4

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch by bedspread: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
You can imagine how much of these were done....

THIS ELECTION SHOULD NOT STAND!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch by natoemojay(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Na wa for this nation o

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch by Built2last: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
All these evidences will go down the drain.....
Shameful
The system is not working...

The way we operate in naija is crazy...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch by plat02: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
SHAMEFUL

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Expect low turnout for governorship elections soon

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch by stevepee42(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
I lost hope in Naija since 1997.....that's why i surffry comot for that country since 2004 ..... just imagine this evidence, and nothing go still happen..... make this country disintegrate.....that na the solution, wether you agree or not.....

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch by muyinet: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
This has always been the normal thing with Elections in the North. I'm not surprised at all. Yoruba and Igbo must unite to end the North madness.
Re: Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch by Originakalokalo(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is serious. I don't watch videos online but I watched this one.

It is laughable and shameful.
Re: Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch by kufre2010: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
2019 ELECTION LESSONS TO SOUTHERNERS

A lot of southerners felt the North was worst hit during Buhari's first term due to the news of mayhem constantly on the news and felt it's time to be liberated.

The killings
The herdsmen
The kidnapping
The bandits
The hunger & poverty
The IDP camps
The Jobloss
The inflation...

Well guess what, next time don't cry more than the bereaved
Re: Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch by nwanyionitsha: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
I got my pvc after 2015,thinking our votes now count, but i just realized our votes don't count.
Gejs effort was wasted. I hope Gej can now see his life and foolishness outside.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch by Naughtytboy: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pdp has alot of evidence
Re: Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch by enemybulldozer(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I got my pvc after 2015,thinking our votes now count, but i just realized our votes don't count.
Gejs effort was wasted. I hope Gej can now see his life and foolishness outside.
Why are you crying when the head is already off??
Ndi Ara PVC grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch by Ojoji(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
muyinet:
This has always been the normal thing with Elections in the North. I'm not surprised at all. Yoruba and Igbo must unite to end the North madness.
You are very correct, nothing will ever comes out of this fraud calls Nigeria. I pity people like Tinubu, Amachi, Oshiomole etc, a day is coming they will taste this humiliation from north. Anyone here in south jubilating that Buhari has won is a poor student of history. Buhari won for north not Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch by misreal(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
chai,i thought it was a joke until i downloaded the video... if there is any truth in this,i weep for my country.
Re: Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch by LORDofODDS(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Look at poverty stricken state rigging their future, later if boko haram kidnap their children they Will be looking for int'l community to help them. *spits

(1) (Reply)

OPC Responds To Boko Haram Threat To Invade Yorubaland / Update On Chelsea Group MOU With Anambra State (photos) / South South Does Not Exist, Igbo And Niger Delta Must Unite - Urhobo Activist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.