Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari (46966 Views)

Fani Kayode: After Friday's Inauguration, I Will Give Atiku Fire For Fire / Why US May Give Atiku Visa – Keyamo / Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
As it he doesn't have his number before
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by franchasng: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
nwadiuko1:
0****69542...chat me up
have sent it to PDP group, remove your number pls
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by Caseless: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
chinchum:
That was their wrong calculation. They were banking on fake 1.3 million votes from Rivers, Delta, Akwaibom, e.t.c There was no state PDP had 700,000.
the only state they got 600k is kaduna, an apc state.

You can see the results from delta state .
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by observanc1: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
odutolasodiq:
Why not let INEC declare the winner, Atiku knows how to contact the president if he so wishes before the official declaration of the winner.
dont mind d fool

1 Like

Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by Edunwa302(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
franchasng:
I have a classified video of how APC rigged northern elections in Katsina, Kano, etc.

Please how do I upload them here

This is heartbreaking!

OMG!!! Northerners didn't vote for Buhari oh, oh my shocked shocked

Buhari did not win oh, Atiku won this election, please how can I upload the videos

I am crying for Nigeria's future, jeez!!! angry

Atiku should never concede, he should go to international court! Northerners are not even happy. It was a northern friend from Yobe that sent me the video when I indirectly attacked him that they voted Buhari despite his failures, he said they didn't vote Buhari, that most northerners are not happy with Buhari and his cousins that blocked road for others. Mhen, this is damn and we are here castigating the whole north when they didn't even vote for Buhari, jeez cry

They were just manufacturing votes, Nairalanders you need to watch these videos and see that Northerners we are condemning didn't vote for Buhari oh, APC rigged the election in collaboration with INEC.

They didn't use card reader, they were just mass printing thumbs and inserting into ballot boxes, jeez!

These guys are heartless.

How can I upload these videos here for all to see pls
Upload it on YouTube then post the link here
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by Mathiasa(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
LiveByNight:
Rejected results

Rejected president

Buhari should step down
For who? You abi? Pls talk something else.
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by docadams: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
TIGRITIS:
What kind of nonsense is this from the presidency?

Lawyers will not be too pleased with this nonsense, as it is a deliberate attempt to block their chances of making cool cash in hard currency from the latest maga in town.

Politicians, celebrities, imams & pastors, media houses all don chop but you no want make lawyers chop small, which kind wickedness be dat? angry

Most importantly..marabouts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
LiveByNight:
Rejected results

Rejected president

Buhari should step down

Frustrated Igbos
Frustrated Wailers
Frustrated virtual republic of Biafrauuud
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by Iziquiel(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
franchasng:
how do I do that and will they be bold enough to publish it

This is classified video, you will cry if u watch it cry
Oga Ade stop typing poo, he already told you what to do and you are still asking stupid questions.
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by ogbonti: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
franchasng:
I have a classified video of how APC rigged northern elections in Katsina, Kano, etc.

This is heartbreaking!

Buhari did not win oh, Atiku won this election, please how can I upload the videos

Atiku should never concede, he should go to international court! Northerners are not even happy. It was a northern friend from Yobe that sent me the video when I indirectly attacked him that they voted Buhari despite his failures, he said they didn't vote Buhari, that most northerners are not happy with Buhari and his cousins that blocked road for others. Mhen, this is damn and we are here castigating the whole north when they didn't even vote for Buhari, jeez cry

They were just manufacturing votes, Nairalanders you need to watch these videos and see that Northerners we are condemning didn't vote for Buhari oh, APC rigged the election in collaboration with INEC.

They didn't use card reader, they were just mass printing thumbs and inserting into ballot boxes, jeez!

Very good, I heard from a corper serving in kaduna that nobody wants to hear of APC in kaduna, yet they won with fantastic figures that people are depressed there.... THE ATIKU I KNOW IS A FIGHTER, IF YOU THINK THIS WILL GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT, YOU GUYS ARE JOKING.. all of them asking him to call Buhari are playing their part in this scam called election, even Dele Momodu was assigned by APC to play this role from the very beginning.... this is not the END, if you play the game of chess, you will know this is not he end

WHEN PDP RIGGED OUT OSHIOMOLE IN EDO STATE, IF HE HAD GIVEN UP, HE WONT BE WHERE HE IS TODAY... MARK IT ON THE WALL, BUHARI KNOWS IT, NO 4 years for him.... the film go soon start.... if una think say this na Yaradua rigging, you people are in for a shock.. how the court will reject video evidence of APC massive rigging nationwide, I will see...

When overwhelming evidence surface and USA, UK and EU refuse to recognize your Buhari as the elected president, that cow reader will have no choice but step down... NICOLAS MADURO loading in Nigeria. Of course, he won’t even succeed as much as MADURO, because no Russia or China to back up Buhari, he will fall like a pack of cards under 24 hours, guys this is a marathon race, not a sprint

IF FEAR NO DEY CATCH THEM, WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO PRESSURIZE HIM TO CONCEED ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by EdoBoyJazzie: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku shouldn't congratulate Buhari. He would have done the same.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
franchasng:

This is heartbreaking!

Use YouTube and share the link here.
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
festacman:
No Bashir don't walk that road. I know you are a youth with large dose of exuberance but please be magnanimous in victory. Whatever might have happened, Atiku is a distinguished Nigerian.

Distinguished looter undecided
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
divicoded:

Frustrated Igbos
Frustrated Wailers

Again you exhibit stupidity

I am a very proud Bini man and don't care about your biafra

If this hurts you , kindly move off

Buhari remains an illiterate buffoon who could only win by rigging

So cry me a river ..

1 Like

Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by MetroBaba1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
franchasng:

This is heartbreaking!

Upload them on YouTube and Post the Link
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
divicoded:

Frustrated Igbos
Frustrated Wailers

Cry cry cry

Buhari the illiterate lost in Edo state my state

So yes we are a proud people who rejected the illiterate buffoon

He had to rig to win

Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by Mooye41(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
TIGRITIS:
What kind of nonsense is this from the presidency?

Lawyers will not be too pleased with this nonsense, as it is a deliberate attempt to block their chances of making cool cash in hard currency from the latest maga in town.

Politicians, celebrities, imams & pastors, media houses all don chop but you no want make lawyers chop small, which kind wickedness be dat? angry
. And how Will lawyers from the presidency react to advise by the so called FFK that Atiku should reject the election results and form a parallel government?. This is politics Man. The people have decided and the peace accord signed by political parties should be respected. It's too early to wail.
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by ollah2: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
ogbonti:

Very good, I heard from a corper serving in kaduna that nobody wants to hear of APC in kaduna, yet they won with fantastic figures that people are depressed there.... THE ATIKU I KNOW IS A FIGHTER, IF YOU THINK THIS WILL GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT, YOU GUYS ARE JOKING.. all of them asking him to call Buhari are playing their part in this scam called election, even Dele Momodu was assigned by APC to play this role from the very beginning.... this is not the END, if you play the game of chess, you will know this is not he end

WHEN PDP RIGGED OUT OSHIOMOLE IN EDO STATE, IF HE HAD GIVEN UP, HE WONT BE WHERE HE IS TODAY... MARK IT ON THE WALL, BUHARI KNOWS IT, NO 4 years for him.... the film go soon start.... if una think say this na Yaradua rigging, you people are in for a shock.. how the court will reject video evidence of APC massive rigging nationwide, I will see...

You sound so pained. Someone should get monitor you before you hurt yourself and others

1 Like

Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by don4real18(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
LiveByNight:
Rejected results

Rejected president

Buhari should step down
Sorry, you are on your own on this.
We don't reject the result neither do we reject the president and we definitely don't want him to step down... at least, not for a crook like Atiku

1 Like

Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by Makatony03: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
I understand how feels but take heart
FarahAideed:
The results are clearly a sham and shall be rejected by all
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by ogbonti: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
ollah2:

You sound so pained. Someone should get monitor you before you hurt yourself and others

You are not pained because you a bas. Ttar ddd who does not value your country
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
don4real18:

Sorry, you are on your own on this.
We don't reject the result neither do we reject the president and we definitely don't want him to step down... at least, not for a crook like Atiku

Well your candidate won irrespective of the fact he rigged , it is what it is.

Anyways we will all move on

Cheers
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by Laple0541(m): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
LiveByNight:
Rejected results

Rejected president

Buhari should step down

Are you serious?
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by ollah2: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
ogbonti:

You are not pained because you a bas. Ttar ddd who does not value your country

You are really vibrating to the extent that you are writing gibberish. Abeg no go kill person oo
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by don4real18(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
LiveByNight:

Well your candidate won irrespective of the fact he rigged , it is what it is.

Anyways we will all move on

Cheers
And cheers to you too (even though he wasn't my candidate)
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by gbeseun(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
LiveByNight:
Rejected results

Rejected president

Buhari should step down

Should step down for you fada abi

1 Like

Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by Jowonloju(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
LiveByNight:
Rejected results

Rejected president

Buhari should step down
You have 83 likes ! Your online warriors are now hidden to like their Misfortune.
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
gbeseun:

Should step down for you fada abi

Is that all?
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by ChrisHandsome999(m): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by ejimatic: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Realcash224:
Bashir Ahmad, Personal Assistant to President Buhari on New Media wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1100415652802646017
. NITEL sold money shared...Osogbo steel sold and money shared....Iwopin and Oku ibokun mills sold and money shared....They plan to sell NNPC again.The joy of the North..... Atiku is the architect of his downfall....
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Jowonloju:

You have 83 likes ! Your online warriors are now hidden to like their Misfortune.

It was an expression of my opinion which is still acceptable.

I didn't insult those who chose to vote buhari and fact is he won and we will all move on

So cheers and enjoy your evening
Re: Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari by Davisk11(m): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
LiveByNight:
Rejected results
Rejected president
Buhari should step down
you guys with likes should go n hug transformer. your atiku is gone forever .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) / Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure / President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.