Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Benue State, The Food Basket Of Insanity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue State, The Food Basket Of Insanity (543 Views)

See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) / I Will Turn Ogun State Into The Food Basket Of South West- Ademola Ogunbanjo / Ekiti To Become Nation’s Food Basket, Says Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue State, The Food Basket Of Insanity by modaink333: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Benue ndi uchu. After all the killings, they still gave jubril 347,668. Thunder storm anyone that will tell me to pray for Benue

1 Like

Re: Benue State, The Food Basket Of Insanity by Jayson1: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Their silly excuse for voting massively for the lifeless buhari is that Ortom is still owing them salary, so in their stupid way to register their displeasure, they voted for the drunkard.

They careless of the marauding fulani herdsmen ravaging their villages and impregnating their wives.

2 Likes

Re: Benue State, The Food Basket Of Insanity by Pierced(f): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Na them go suffer am pass.

2 Likes

Re: Benue State, The Food Basket Of Insanity by mykelswa(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Am from benue even me am surprised at our stupidity. I was an Apo1 n I saw my ppl voting for buhari I became dumb from shock.
Someone that didn't even say sorry for the killings instead he said we should give dem land

1 Like

Re: Benue State, The Food Basket Of Insanity by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
modaink333:
Benue ndi uchu. After all the killings, they still gave jubril 347,668.
Thunder storm anyone that will tell me to pray for Benue

We will never know how many people actually voted for OBJ/Atiku in 1999 and again in 2003. Fast forward to the disgrace Nigeria gave black people in the recent "election", we don't and will never know how many votes Buhari actually took from Benue.

What we do know is the fact that the forerunners AGAIN were criminal friends proves that as long as there is Nigeria, there will always be Niggers in the world who act, behave, and reason as such.

It's too bad
Re: Benue State, The Food Basket Of Insanity by FarahAideed: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
modaink333:
Benue ndi uchu. After all the killings, they still gave jubril 347,668.
Thunder storm anyone that will tell me to pray for Benue

the result were all altered

(1) (Reply)

New Biafra TV Displays Nsibidi Origin; Ejagham, Efik And Igbo Connection / The Moment APC Thug Was Caught & Beaten Mercilessly In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing) / A Boy Caught With A Genuine PVC In Polling Unit. See The Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.