Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results (79724 Views)

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Jwsbets: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
See prove below

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dino98:

Yes I am OK, thanks for asking.

BTW, I mentioned those two, to state the options out there. Moghalu, Hashim and several others are part of the other options.

I am not saying those two are more intelligent and should be voted for...I used them as examples for a younger, more intelligent and upto date Candidates than the incumbent.

If I hurt ur feelings...I'm sorry.

Buhari is still our president...that's a bigger disaster for us to worry about not my two examples. Sorry

Real DISASTER

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Thobiy(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

But they have already rejected the election results. But wait are you saying there was no rigging?
The Thing Is They Should Have Disagree At Polling Unit. Beside Have Not Heard Anything Like Protest Of Any Sort In The North. Even Kwankwanso Did Not Disagree With The Result

Concerning The Rigging, I Can't Say Anything On That Since It Not My State
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by dracosith(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
BubuZombi:
Buhari didn't bring BokoHaram, he inherited it from PDP... NE know to well that their Lands is more save in the hands of Buhari...

Welll said. All I have to say is this, make nobody try am complain. To thy tent oh north

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Thobiy:

The Thing Is They Should Have Disagree At Polling Unit. Beside Have Not Heard Anything Like Protest Of Any Sort In The North. Even Kwankwanso Did Not Disagree With The Result

Concerning The Rigging, I Can't Say Anything On That Since It Not My State

Which state are you talking about, didn't you see Imo, if you didn't see Imo didn't you see Akwa Iron, if you didn't see Akwaibom didn't you see Lagos? I'm not even talking about the North cos those ones are shamelessly too clear for all to see.

I just pray everyone goes his separate ways in this country. I am HONESTLY AND TOTALLY tired.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Fixitgood(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
hakku:
Let's start with you, who did you voted for?

He didn't voted for anybody. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Hedonisst: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
BOOMnaija:
IMAGINE A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA SPOILT WITH TALENT AND BRAWN IN ALMOST EVERY FIELD OF LIFE.....AND A SPINELESS, LIFELESS COW IS OUR PRESIDENT.

HOW LOW CAN WE GET, HOW LOW!... I'M STILL IMAGINING.

Talent entirely from the southern part (plus 'real middle belt' like Plateau, Benue, Taraba and Southern KD). The core North is our problem. As long as we enlightened southerners and middle beltans continue to shrug our shoulders, we will remain bleeped.

These abokki bastards belong alone. We simply can't coexist with the illiterate, smelly, useless bastards.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Hedonisst: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Temptee101:
Regionalism is the only way out for southerners, the north should stay on their own, enjoy their next level and the dullard to the fullest. We cannot continue like this forever, with these people attached to us, we are going nowhere

I've been screaming this from the rooftop, but some very selfish southerners (mostly of Yoruba stock) would remain clogs in the wheel of progress. These northerners belong alone.

Trust me, a Southern Nigeria, as a country would be truly great and prosperous. We have the same way of life, we are all enlightened. Nobody would cheat anybody because modalities would be set right.

But the North. The core North. These people are different abeg. Just get rid of them already, with their Islamic nonsense and cattle rearing. It's disgusting that these animals would always have the power to determine who is president of civilised Nigerians. It is unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by OdefaGirl(f): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
BubuZombi:
Buhari didn't bring BokoHaram, he inherited it from PDP... NE know to well that their Lands is more save in the hands of Buhari...

Really? Wow, safe indeed!
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Thobiy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Which state are you talking about, didn't you see Imo, if you didn't see Imo didn't you see Akwa Iron, if you didn't see Akwaibom didn't you see Lagos? I'm not even talking about the North cos those ones are shamelessly too clear for all to see.

I just pray everyone goes his separate ways in this country. I am HONESTLY AND TOTALLY tired.
Apc Did Not Rig Election In Southern State As You Speculated, I Think They Only Disenfranchise The People Which Resulted In Low Vote(turn out)

Apc Don Win This One, Let Pdp Accept It In Good Faith Or Go To The Tribunal

Don't Be Tired, Atiku Is Not Even An Option To Consider
They Say The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Don't Know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Effbets: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
See prove below

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Thobiy:

Apc Did Not Rig Election In Southern State As You Speculated, I Think They Only Disenfranchise The People Which Resulted In Low Vote(turn out)

Apc Don Win This One, Let Pdp Accept It In Good Faith Or Go To The Tribunal

Don't Be Tired, Atiku Is Not Even An Option To Consider
They Say The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Don't Know

The more you talk the more I get agitated, I don't blame you maybe you are a Yoruba that's why you are just bending and bending the truth.

If Atiku and Buhari are presented to me and I'm asked to choose who should rule over my family there is no way I'd choose Buhari never cos I'm not ready to die of hunger and starvation, and this is the same way many more Nigerians feel, so you coming here to say Atiku is not an option shows how stupid you can be in your reasoning. You ask them to head to Tribunals where their mole is head of the court? say something reasonable or shut up.

Meanwhile Tinubu and Rochas are APC riggers from the South so I don't understand what you mean by "APC never rigged in the South ".
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by rusher14: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nonsense.

This year's numbers average a 3rd of what was obtained in the past.

It's funny the likes of Timaya made no comments then.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by maasoap(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
StarUp:
Aswear when those northern numbers started coming in, I no know when I confuse sotey I begin use gala drink gari... Fear North.

They have told us that we use PVCs in the southern part of Nigeria for just means of identification and opening of bank accounts while they use their own PVCs to cast votes. Otherwise, how would one explain Lagos State with 6 million registered voters having less than one million votes?

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by maasoap(m): 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
oloriLFC:
People only cry foul when things don't go their way or how they envisaged. Those who lost should move on already. People just dey blow unnecessary grammar up and down. Mtcheew!

Let's ask Mr Timaya who is residing in an area where there is no Boko Haram attacks if he came out to vote last Saturday?
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by maasoap(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Voters don't normally come out to vote in the south. Forget about those fake figures that usually recorded in the South South and South East in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by maasoap(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

The more you talk the more I get agitated, I don't blame you maybe you are a Yoruba that's why you are just bending and bending the truth.

If Atiku and Buhari are presented to me and I'm asked to choose who should rule over my family there is no way I'd choose Buhari never cos I'm not ready to die of hunger and starvation, and this is the same way many more Nigerians feel, so you coming here to say Atiku is not an option shows how stupid you can be in your reasoning. You ask them to head to Tribunals where their mole is head of the court? say something reasonable or shut up.

Meanwhile Tinubu and Rochas are APC riggers from the South so I don't understand what you mean by "APC never rigged in the South ".

But people who share the same opinion with you are in minority. People who value integrity over looted wealth are in majority.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
maasoap:

But people who share the same opinion with you are in minority. People who value integrity over looted wealth are in majority.

You are wrong, people who also value the safety of their lives and land are the real majority.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Thobiy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:
The more you talk the more I get agitated, I don't blame you maybe you are a Yoruba that's why you are just bending and bending the truth. If Atiku and Buhari are presented to me and I'm asked to choose who should rule over my family there is no way I'd choose Buhari never cos I'm not ready to die of hunger and starvation, and this is the same way many more Nigerians feel, so you coming here to say Atiku is not an option shows how stupid you can be in your reasoning. You ask them to head to Tribunals where their mole is head of the court? say something reasonable or shut up.
Meanwhile Tinubu and Rochas are APC riggers
Hunger And Starvation Kill You There, Na Your Pdp Won Provide Food For You...Mtcheew
I Can See How Foolish You Are, You Talk Like Some One In Severe Pain, The Earlier You Accept Defeat The Better It Is For You.
Sorry Your Mole Was Remove, The Onnoghen You Guys Plan To Use
No Be Your Pdp Win Those Southern State Ni, Which One Con Be Rig
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Thobiy:

Hunger And Starvation Kill You There, Na Your Pdp Won Provide Food For You...Mtcheew
I Can See How Foolish You Are, You Talk Like Some One In Severe Pain, The Earlier You Accept Defeat The Better It Is For You.
Sorry Your Mole Was Remove, The Onnoghen You Guys Plan To Use
No Be Your Pdp Win Those Southern State Ni, Which One Con Be Rig

You are very stupid in your reasoning, no wonder you voted Buhari, I mean which right thinking 21st century human being does that?

Ofcourse PDP would have provided Nigerians with food and opportunity that clueless APC dont know how to go about it. If you have failed why don't you give way for another method to come into play, why must it be your dead way or no way. You people and whatever your party represents are NOT intelligent at all so it's better you allow us see what PDP has to offer too, it's just common sense, but ofcourse common sense is not common with APC.

You removed Chef judge and replaced him with a man who's wife is politician under APC, is it rather better to go that way?? You are a bastard I swear.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
maasoap:

Voters don't normally come out to vote in the south. Forget about those fake figures that usually recorded in the South South and South East in the past.

Then if what you are saying is true then let the data from the smart card reader accreditation at the polling units be made available to all the parties in the election the way PDP is asking now, it won't be a hard thing to ask is it?, if truly what you said is true.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Merbon: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dino98:

Yes I am OK, thanks for asking.

BTW, I mentioned those two, to state the options out there. Moghalu, Hashim and several others are part of the other options.

I am not saying those two are more intelligent and should be voted for...I used them as examples for a younger, more intelligent and upto date Candidates than the incumbent.

If I hurt ur feelings...I'm sorry.

Buhari is still our president...that's a bigger disaster for us to worry about not my two examples. Sorry

I'm completely astonished, people well mannered and brought-up like you are here on the this forum, please mister i will like to meet you, I reside in the southern part of the country, dm me.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by nasinebifegha(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Itimkpataka:
Why wont he be surprise. They purposely send Bomb off in Yobe . And use their hands to thumprint everything. I blame PDP party agent for not doing their work. Shame
Real results here pls from the polling units

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Thobiy(m): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:
You are very stupid in your reasoning, no wonder you voted Buhari, I mean which right thinking 21st century human being does that? Of course PDP would have provided Nigerians with food and opportunity If you have failed why don't you give way for another method to come into play, why must it be your dead way or no way. You people and whatever your party represents are NOT intelligent at all so it's better you allow us see what PDP has to offer too, it's just common sense, but ofcourse common sense is not common with APC. You removed Chef judge and replaced him with a man who's wife is politician under APC, is it rather better to go that way?? You are a bastard I swear.
Mumu, I Will Not Blame Your Reasoning, All We Can Do Is To Continue To Console You, It Will Soon Heal Up, Why Return Us Back To Egypt, The Food, Infrastructure Una No Offer For 16years Of Una Rule, Seems You Forgot The Money Una Waste On Election Cause All The Problem Apc Is Fixing
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by rampantlover: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
The so called giant of Africa is a complete and utter joke grin cheesy grin there is no way a lifeless person like Buhari will become president in Ghana. grin cheesy grin cheesy SSCE graduate grin cheesy grin.....the real giant be this

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by rampantlover: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
I watched Buhari interview and I will be embarrassed if that's my president. grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
StarUp:
Aswear when those northern numbers started coming in, I no know when I confuse sotey I begin use gala drink gari... Fear North.
grin grin grin
I knew thats where he would finish Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Dino98: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Merbon:

I'm completely astonished, people well mannered and brought-up like you are here on the this forum, please mister i will like to meet you, I reside in the southern part of the country, dm me.

LOL...Medasi. We need to be able to accommodate each other.

I reside in the South too...PH to be exact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.