Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? (56117 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) / Popular South Africa Prophet, Bushiri Exposed, Prophesied By Samuel Akinbodunse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by desiredhome: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
michoim:

Yes ooo. We remember all these satanic messages of the "men of God"; but the true God is no respecter of persons and God is always on the side of integrity....

They are not men of God, they are men of god, their god is a small god
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by asanwafo: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mbaka and the rest of the self acclaimed men of God who is now fake? God has a way of doing things.The problem is that we have reduced God to nothing therefore we want him to do things our way not his own way. When Mbaka told them what God said, he was severely attacked particularly by his Igbo bothers. What has now happened?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by mechanics(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fake prophecy.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by four4: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
There is also one pastor that always talk like terrorist when ever he was talking about Buari, I can bet it that if he get access to ammunitions like boko boys their will not be difference between him and boko boys.the postor church start with W and end with r
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by NoonMasamune: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sharming95:
Definately dis ain't election....anybody dat tink it an election is totally deluded...rather d two major party tested dia Rigging strength....
APC aving learn well 4rm its master PDP in d past is nau paying d later back in it own coins...
The two parties rig...and d best rigger won....No one shud complain abi die bcuz of any politician...it doesn't worth it...and for dose calling for violence and protest cuz of d election...day shud tink it twice bcuz if it happen d Atiku and Buhari and other politicians go move with dia extended families...if possible dem fit carry dia cows and chickens in dia farm noin body....we will b d one at d receiving end...most of us who don't even knw d road to airport not to talk of procedure in collecting visa...Think twice...d next tin yhu'll yhur Dubai landlord address Nigerians 4rm Dubai... don't fight bcuz of d chicken change day promise yhu dat won't last yhu for four months not to talk of four years....don't b d agent of dia selfish interest whereby after getting dia after d struggle day will still end up looting yhur future...day ain't worth dying for....either Yoruba...Igbo abi Hausa...and minority groups let see ourself as one...d love dat exists btw us shudn't go down d drain bcuz of a few section of d society....let use Venezuela�� and Libya ��as case study...lets learn d international observer won't be here to save yhu wen d wahala start na dia ppu dem go evacuate Rwanda comes to mind...tink it twice...let leave above dis election results...
we d masses are d winner don't let d few ruling class turn us d majority for dia own selfish interest...ma own one million dollar advice

This hurts to read. Would it kill you to use the full words?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
NoonMasamune:

This hurts to read. Would it kill you to use the full words?
Sorry plz
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by desiredhome: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
ollah2:

He has always been a shameless man and God keeps disgracing him. In 2015, God disgraced him. He also disgraced him in 2019 on two occasions, APC winning cannnan land polling unit and PMB winning the elections. I can't be his member and still worship in his church or listen to him anymore. He is a total disgrace
So what happened to all the 30days prayer he ask his zombies to embarked on for Buhari to be voted out and all the courses from him and Abioye?
If I tell them they are worshiping Mammon god they will argue, until he will lead them to hell.
When a true Prophet prophecies it comes to pass.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by porchbaby(f): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Greatzeus:
We shouldn't forget those who directly and indirectly asked their members to vote for Atiku because Buhari blocked their free corruption money.
Oyedepo
Oyakhilome
Chris
And thousands of wailing pastors
Of what use are the votes of your members now? KKK
Votes cancelled and made them use
God bless TB Joshua,Kumuyi and other genuine men of God who didn't turn their holy pulpit to bias political platform.
God wins
and who told u that oyakhilome rooted for any political wigs or party, watch wat u say most times
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by wahza(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sharming95:
Definately dis ain't election....anybody dat tink it an election is totally deluded...rather d two major party tested dia Rigging strength....
APC aving learn well 4rm its master PDP in d past is nau paying d later back in it own coins...
The two parties rig...and d best rigger won....No one shud complain abi die bcuz of any politician...it doesn't worth it...and for dose calling for violence and protest cuz of d election...day shud tink it twice bcuz if it happen d Atiku and Buhari and other politicians go move with dia extended families...if possible dem fit carry dia cows and chickens in dia farm noin body....we will b d one at d receiving end...most of us who don't even knw d road to airport not to talk of procedure in collecting visa...Think twice...d next tin yhu'll yhur Dubai landlord address Nigerians 4rm Dubai... don't fight bcuz of d chicken change day promise yhu dat won't last yhu for four months not to talk of four years....don't b d agent of dia selfish interest whereby after getting dia after d struggle day will still end up looting yhur future...day ain't worth dying for....either Yoruba...Igbo abi Hausa...and minority groups let see ourself as one...d love dat exists btw us shudn't go down d drain bcuz of a few section of d society....let use Venezuela�� and Libya ��as case study...lets learn d international observer won't be here to save yhu wen d wahala start na dia ppu dem go evacuate Rwanda comes to mind...tink it twice...let leave above dis election results...
we d masses are d winner don't let d few ruling class turn us d majority for dia own selfish interest...ma own one million dollar advice
bros, did u read d thread b4 commenting? so na bcuz buhari rig d election d man of devil u folo upandan prophecy that he will evn die b4 d election if he contest no come through?... this is pure dark hatred 4 some1 that have done u no harm.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by kareemkamil(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
May Almighty God, punish all pastor's wishing Buhari death. Pastor like Oyedepo and other's. Oni kure Oyedepo.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by Agugbadin: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Na to stone them o

Banish them from the society
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by sixteensix: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
believe those criminals at your own risk, they are fake pastors predicting nonsense from their senseless mind, is quite unfortnate that people are patronizing those shameless pastors, their self aclaimed vision is meant for blind people attending those church.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by mrkia(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
We Muslims wouldn't care because its all nonsense from them all

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by Ddkingz: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
African Christianity is just like me watching chienese film........ Too much film tricks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by olajide8(m): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2019
asanwafo:
Mbaka and the rest of the self acclaimed men of God who is now fake? God has a way of doing things.The problem is that we have reduced God to nothing therefore we want him to do things our way not his own way. When Mbaka told them what God said, he was severely attacked particularly by his Igbo bothers. What has now happened?

The word of God does not go out unfulfilled - no matter the circumstance- it's time to draw up a list of the false prophets that have held our people in captivity for their own selfish means - make una respect Rev father mbaka - he prophecy has come to pass again, and you see this election has exposed why he was hard on words with the opposition candidate - they have sown lies and hate in the hates and minds of nigerians - we should not forget to add those that have been blessed with the power to curse instead of pray for leaders because of hate-

1. Bishop Oye*** (cursing prophet)
2. Bishop abi**** (politically wounded prophet)
3. TB jos*** (false prophecy)
4. This pastor (false/fake prophecy)

Add more names to the list - let us weed the shaft from the grain

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by Okeji(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2019
malvisguy212:
see, even in Kaduna. buhari did not win Kaduna. it was rig . regassa that was fill up with Muslims, PDP won their. man people voted PDP in Kaduna.
This is how u guys spread lies up n down? Which of d rigassa are u talking abt? Cos absolutely is not d kaduna rigassa where I live.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by Dottore: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2019
Sharming95:
Are u still crying? E don do you hear.

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
malvisguy212:
have you been to Kaduna ? for all that happened to Christians in Kaduna, do you think this government has plan for Christians !?? what about the Christian girl in book haram captivity ?
Why have you chosen to hold so fast onto this unfounded preconceptions?

I had stayed in Kaduna for the most part of my childhood and I was there during the zangon kataf religious crises sometime in 1991 I think.

And i was in Hawad secondary school at the time, and because of the clash I think our school close abruptly, and I had to trek home from barnawa I think to somewhere beyond sabo tasha on that very day.

So it was Buhari that caused that crises as well.

How about all the religious crises in Plateau, and kano, et al during the leadership of "christian" nigerian presidents, was it Buhari's fault as well?

Then you talk about one christian girl In boko haram captivity, so what about those hundreds or possibly thousands of christian girls that were kidnapped by boko haram under the leadership of a "christian" president, who has been proven to have diverted funds meant to prosecute the war against boko haram, to other purposes especially funding his reelection campaign, was that stiil Buhari's fault as well?

Maybe it's just because he's a Muslim that even though he rescued over 80 christian chibok girls from boko haram captivity, the likes of you have yet chosen to blame him, for the one christian girls that's yet left with them.

Except maybe he should trade the 1kidnapped Christian girl for the over eighty rescued Christian girls, that's when it would make sense to y'all, as one has now become better and more than eighty.

Moreover do you also think that the results of Benue elections was also manipulated?

For I think that that was the more or less the Christian farmers of benue actually revealing their true thoughts of the president who has helped them more than any other in the history of this nation, and not just that of sentiments that has gotten the most publicity.

If you want to get an idea of how I think, the person I believe that actually fits into the description of all the names being call this president by the likes of you, is the governor of Kaduna state, for that man is pure evil and I hated his guts even while he was yet minister of fct.

So it's not about sentiments at all for i'm not a notherner but from the Niger-delta.

At least you can see from the signs that there must be something that he's doing right that makes it seem he has backing from above.

So my advice is that you at least judge him fairly.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
sophiathefirst:

Na wa ooh
Round about grammar
No clear destination.
What exactly re ytalking about. Please!
Wow! A clear illustration of the perfect definition of the saying "different strokes for different folks", or "one's meat is another's poison."

Maybe you should go back and see the amount of likes and shares the same comment received from those who begged to differ from you.

Maybe you actually have serious issues and were just transferring that aggression to my comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million / Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.