Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? (56112 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) / Popular South Africa Prophet, Bushiri Exposed, Prophesied By Samuel Akinbodunse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by SirLakes: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
no strength to laff grin
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by contigiency(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
They have no shame. And their congregation is the real zombies because they clap and laugh at any rubbish they say, and never ask questions in moments like this.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by sukerefakere(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
They are hustlers.. all of them

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by dipopoo(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
This one too

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by gaskiyamagana: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Greatzeus:
We shouldn't forget those who directly and indirectly asked their members to vote for Atiku because Buhari blocked their free corruption money.
Oyedepo
Oyakhilome
Chris
And thousands of wailing pastors
Of what use are the votes of your members now? KKK
Votes cancelled and made them use
God bless TB Joshua,Kumuyi and other genuine men of God who didn't turn their holy pulpit to bias political platform.
God wins
Their followers are now in holy pain.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by malvisguy212: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
jesusjnr:
You can continue on the your path you've chosen, but two things.

1. I am absolutely certain that even if there was such, that president Buhari had no hand whatsoever in any of it.

2. That when God says that something is going to happen, it would definitely take place even according to the Word of the Lord, regardless of how it took place.

So one thing i'm happy about is that to the extent of the plan that I think that God has got for this nation, the outcome of this election, has at least made it to still be on course, for if not then it would have be severed a position which I made very clear prior to the election.

So i was also curious to find out if i was right or not in that respect, and it turned that I was right.

So on to the next one.
have you been to Kaduna ? for all that happened to Christians in Kaduna, do you think this government has plan for Christians !?? what about the Christian girl in book haram captivity ?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by lasoye1989: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
URGENTLY NEEDED - 3D ANIMATIONS, UI/UX DESIGNERS AND PHOTOGRAPHY INSTRUCTORS (MUST RESIDE IN LAGOS AND ABUJA)

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by Plantersz7(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hmmm

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by zinizta: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
malvisguy212:
see, even in Kaduna. buhari did not win Kaduna. it was rig . regassa that was fill up with Muslims, PDP won their. man people voted PDP in Kaduna.

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by oboy81: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
haywire07:
It's plain stupidity when religion interferes with politics.

By bringing politics into Christianity, you will automatically call God a liar.

I remember around 2016 when our pastor started a revival that Buhari must die or resign grin Na so everybody go dey pray like say heaven wan fall....

Well, I have bad news for my pastor, Buhari didn't only survive, he has also won his second term.
You are Mad!
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by Enyimbamercedes: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
It’s not my handwriting on the post oooo

Michael Adesida

Tolu Ogunlesi

Omojuwa

Kayode Ogundamisi

Bola Tinubu

MC Oluomo

Demola OPC leader with broken head

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by TruthHurts100: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oshoboy01:
Nigerians are angry with the South Africa based Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse over his unfulfilled prophecy that President Buhari will die before election if he campaigns for second term.

Sadly, since the only way you know a true prophet is the confirmation of his prophecies, Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse has been adjudged a liar and criminal clergy seeking for undue attention.
This is not unconnected to the fact that instead of the president to die, he is currently leading in the presidential election conducted on Saturday, February 23rd, 2019.

It would be recalled that Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse, General Overseer of South Africa based church, Freedom For All Nations outreach revealed that President Buhari will die if he tries to go for second term.

He made it known that God destined him to spend just a term on the throne but if he tries to go for second term, he won't see the election.

‘Please Nigerians, warn Buhari that he is going beyond his boundary, the Lord said his tenure is just for 4 years, if he tries to contest for the second term, before they vote he will die’’ (VIDEO ATTACHED)

Now he is seriously being blasted and called different names , Below are some of the comments:

‘’

Hakeem Giwa

Brukutu pastor,he don take tramdool,oga pastor you will dull till 2023.... By God grace buhari will be alive and continue to be Nigeria president in 2019 and beyond...we won't pray that you should die before 2019 but we pray that you should be alive to see buhari in power in 2019 so that you can convert to buhari political school of fighting corruption and promotion of better Nigeria

Ogbe Alex

Ok if he doesn't die you should close that ur ministry oga tell the people what God said ok don't prophecy with anger ok God bless you Sir

Pat James

What is wrong with all these so called Pstr's seeking relevance. If you engage in proper study of the Bible from the view point of Christ, you'll discover that God does not get involve with politics. God is too Holy to be getting involved with a very dirty and in the case of Nigeria ritualistic politics. When a they tried to set a trap for Jesus with a question that bother's on politics of his days. He simply asked for a coin and said "Whose face is on the coin, and they replied Ceaser's, Jesus then said "give unto Ceaser's what belongs to Ceaser's and to God what belong's to God". Conclusively, any Pst's or so called Prophet's attempt to claim God gave them a message for any Country as it relates to politics is at best lying or engaging with familiar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl9U-rSb-KI&lc=z22kclohelasijhoe04t1aokgmgi54zht2nxk531int2bk0h00410

The people of Nigeria prayed against the death of uncle Bubu nar. There was a general fasting and prayers by all religious groups in the country.

Hence that lord that told the Scammer changed his pronouncement.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by Guyman02: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
finalboss:
But christianity generally is a scam.
And Islam is generally Terrorism sad

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by Truefaith: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
The Bible has a name for them: FALSE PROPHETS

IF only they have any shame, they will drop their garments of deceit.

But you can be sure they will never do that.

Satan, their true boss, will soon divert their attention to something else.

And their devotees?

They are too blind to see the truth.

WATCH ENOCH ADEBOYE PROMOTE MAKE-BELIEVE MIRACLES

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/05/09/enock-adeboye-the-rccg-and-make-believe-miracles/
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by InaNla(f): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buari did not win the erection but stole another man’s mandate.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by sophiathefirst: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
jesusjnr:
You can continue on the your path you've chosen, but two things.

1. I am absolutely certain that even if there was such, that president Buhari had no hand whatsoever in any of it.

2. That when God says that something is going to happen, it would definitely take place even according to the Word of the Lord, regardless of how it took place.

So one thing i'm happy about is that to the extent of the plan that I think that God has got for this nation, the outcome of this election, has at least made it to still be on course, for if not then it would have be severed a position which I made very clear prior to the election.

So i was also curious to find out if i was right or not in that respect, and it turned that I was right.

So on to the next one.
Na wa ooh
Round about grammar
No clear destination.
What exactly re ytalking about. Please!
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by TruthHurts100: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oshoboy01:
Nigerians are angry with the South Africa based Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse over his unfulfilled prophecy that President Buhari will die before election if he campaigns for second term.

Sadly, since the only way you know a true prophet is the confirmation of his prophecies, Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse has been adjudged a liar and criminal clergy seeking for undue attention.
This is not unconnected to the fact that instead of the president to die, he is currently leading in the presidential election conducted on Saturday, February 23rd, 2019.

It would be recalled that Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse, General Overseer of South Africa based church, Freedom For All Nations outreach revealed that President Buhari will die if he tries to go for second term.

He made it known that God destined him to spend just a term on the throne but if he tries to go for second term, he won't see the election.

‘Please Nigerians, warn Buhari that he is going beyond his boundary, the Lord said his tenure is just for 4 years, if he tries to contest for the second term, before they vote he will die’’ (VIDEO ATTACHED)

Now he is seriously being blasted and called different names , Below are some of the comments:

‘’

Hakeem Giwa

Brukutu pastor,he don take tramdool,oga pastor you will dull till 2023.... By God grace buhari will be alive and continue to be Nigeria president in 2019 and beyond...we won't pray that you should die before 2019 but we pray that you should be alive to see buhari in power in 2019 so that you can convert to buhari political school of fighting corruption and promotion of better Nigeria

Ogbe Alex

Ok if he doesn't die you should close that ur ministry oga tell the people what God said ok don't prophecy with anger ok God bless you Sir

Pat James

What is wrong with all these so called Pstr's seeking relevance. If you engage in proper study of the Bible from the view point of Christ, you'll discover that God does not get involve with politics. God is too Holy to be getting involved with a very dirty and in the case of Nigeria ritualistic politics. When a they tried to set a trap for Jesus with a question that bother's on politics of his days. He simply asked for a coin and said "Whose face is on the coin, and they replied Ceaser's, Jesus then said "give unto Ceaser's what belongs to Ceaser's and to God what belong's to God". Conclusively, any Pst's or so called Prophet's attempt to claim God gave them a message for any Country as it relates to politics is at best lying or engaging with familiar

Then why are your popular pastors running for political offices and dinning with the political criminals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl9U-rSb-KI&lc=z22kclohelasijhoe04t1aokgmgi54zht2nxk531int2bk0h00410

The people of Nigeria prayed against the death of uncle Bubu nar. There was a general fasting and prayers by all religious groups in the country.

Hence that lord that told the Scammer changed his pronouncement.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by SahlTough: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
There are lots of ways to be fraudulent.
What the pastor only sought was fame and money. But fortunately for him, he got one of the two in a ridiculous way.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by Enyimbamercedes: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Guyman02:

And Islam is generally Terrorism sad

I am a Christian and it is a scam... actually

Just watch that resurrection video please and all those people in the congregation.

Kinda like the people who believe in this President...
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by OkoroPeugeot(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Last last he would say he prayed to reverse it

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by malvisguy212: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=zinizta post=76187273][/quote] wait after 5 month and see who the real loser is. thank you.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by zlantanfan: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Greatzeus:
We shouldn't forget those who directly and indirectly asked their members to vote for Atiku because Buhari blocked their free corruption money.
Oyedepo
Oyakhilome
Chris
And thousands of wailing pastors
Of what use are the votes of your members now? KKK
Votes cancelled and made them use
God bless TB Joshua,Kumuyi and other genuine men of God who didn't turn their holy pulpit to bias political platform.
God wins
I am buharist but please don't add oyakhilome name to that list, the guy has no business in politics and earns his money legit.

I feel he was only trying to express personal opinion

It is them oyedepo, Suleiman,orisejetfor, who need desperate access to presidency by virtue of their friends who are in pdp.

They are the religious arm of pdp
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by Fixed112g: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
See below
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? by Reference(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Look mister as a young man try and engage on issues like your counterparts in other climes around the world. There are far too many childish conversations on an electoral exercise that has come at far too profound a cost.

Instead of playing games all around begin to use your thought process to generate the ideas and the will to better yourself and your community. You have given someone a precious gift of power to rule over you for the next four years and this is all you have to discourse about it....

Disappointing... and that is why those who are accorded with such power do as they will... those who should hold them to account are just plain useless....

The mods should help us out and push things that add value to people. Issues with a potentially positive effect on us. Cerebral issues.

What upsets me so much is that you will find that within two weeks all the lessons of the transition will be forgotten and lost. The promises, the manifestos, the points of debate, the agendas, the philisophical outlines, everything. Not lost by leadership but lost by the very people promised but who are here trading the will for a better life with irrelevant banter. Why won't those who promised those things smile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million / Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.