Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Obervation- Is PCP Stealing PDP Votes? #nigeriansdecide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obervation- Is PCP Stealing PDP Votes? #nigeriansdecide (868 Views)

Magic Happened To PDP’s Votes At Anambra Collation Centre - Atiku’s Witness / Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same / Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obervation- Is PCP Stealing PDP Votes? #nigeriansdecide by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
J
Re: Obervation- Is PCP Stealing PDP Votes? #nigeriansdecide by Jayson1: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
That is not an excuse bro, the PDP tried their best.

I am proud of them, most especially the citizens of Oyo, Ondo and Plateau. God bless you guys.
Re: Obervation- Is PCP Stealing PDP Votes? #nigeriansdecide by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Jayson1:
That is not an excuse bro, the PDP tried their best.

I am proud of them, most especially the citizens of Oyo, Ondo and Plateau. God bless you guys.
ya true. Even buhari will be shocked. Truth be told. Atiku let his guard down. He trusted his campaign managers especially in the north. And they failed him.
Re: Obervation- Is PCP Stealing PDP Votes? #nigeriansdecide by Greatzeus(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ray97:
I couldnt help but notice how an unfamiliar political party PCP is getting quite a number of votes in the ongoing 2019 general election collation in abuja. A little look at the structure of the parties on the result sheet shows that it was done in aphabetical order and PCP is before PDP. A quick glance at the former shows the are almost the same. An unknown voter especially the ageing, one with eye problem and uninformed will mistakenly vote PCP instead of PDP even without looking at the logo Thereby reducing a little percentage of votes from the PDP. This and many more are the problems generated by the the number of parties 73 present on the ballot paper. Is the naming of the party delibrate to get vote or just pure luck.

I thought OMOLEYE SOWORE'S Party the AAC Will be the third force in the final results but now i dont know.

NB: This is a personal observation.
Ray97 :-)

Cc mynd44
Cc seun
Cc lalasticlala
What a pathetic statement,this is very insultive to Pcp.
It's not Inec reducing their vote again,it's Pcp? Na wah for these people oh, trying everything to console themselves after supporting a thief. Shioor
You lost just be a man and move on,so we can hear word.
Re: Obervation- Is PCP Stealing PDP Votes? #nigeriansdecide by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Greatzeus:

What a pathetic statement,this is very insultive to Pcp.
It's not Inec reducing their vote again,it's Pcp? Na wah for these people oh, trying everything to console themselves after supporting a thief. Shioor
You lost just be a man and move on,so we can hear word.
ah no come swallow me. Am a buharist. Just saying what i observed.

(1) (Reply)

Adeleke’s WAEC Certificate: What Happened In Court Before Lawmaker’s Arrest / Why Isn't Fg Building River Niger Bridge In Edo State? / Rochas Okorocha Caught Sleeping During Senate Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.