Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike (29372 Views)

Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same / We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
…Inaugurates Rivers PDP Campaign Council

…We’ll only campaign, vote for PDP guber, state & nat’l assembly candidates

GOVERNOR Nyesom Wike has told presidential candidate of the People Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar not to expect the party in Rivers state to campaign and vote for him in the 2023 elections for perceived disrespect by Atiku towards him and the party in Rivers.

The governor while inaugurating Rivers State PDP Campaign Council in Port Harcourt Monday accused Atiku of picking Rivers members of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council without consulting or accommodating his input and thus undermining the state’s immense electoral value.

He said, “The presidential candidate entered Rivers and picked those he wants to pick without the contribution of the governor. So, they don’t need me to campaign for them, they don’t need Rivers people to campaign for them. Will you force yourself on them?

“I have never seen how people will disrespect a State like Rivers and go choose enemies of the State, without the contribution from us. So, let’s campaign for those who have told us to campaign for them here in the State, the governorship candidate, the senatorial candidates and others.

“Politics is a game of interest. If nobody accommodates interest of Rivers State, then we have nothing to do with such people. If you say you that you have no interest in Rivers, Rivers will not have your own interest. It is only those who like us we will like.

“I have told people who care, Rivers has voted PDP since 1999. Of this support we have given since 1999 till now, can you mention one thing that we have gotten? Can you mention one road we have gotten? All they care is to use to Rivers to bring votes, after brining votes, you push us aside. That will not happen again.”

He stated that PDP in Rivers State has done well for the people, with such feat acknowledged by President Muhammadu Buhari, making it more difficult for any other party to have a chance of winning the election in the State.

The governor said he has released N50Billion to contractors handling ongoing projects to speed up work, assuring that more completed projects will be inaugurated soon in the state.

Chairman of the Rivers PDP Campaign Council, Chief Ferdinand Alabraba said his team has accepted the task before them and determined to give their best in delivering the consolidation team of the New Rivers Vision.

Alabraba assured that the council will deliver all 32 candidates of State House of Assembly, 13 members for House of Representatives, the 3 Senatorial candidates and the gubernatorial candidate in the State.

He noted that the transformation Rivers has witnessed under Governor Wike since 2015 has further endeared the PDP to the people, giving the party a head start above the opposition ahead of the coming elections in the state.

VANGUARD

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Xscape1993(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
Bye bye to evil party....

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by lhordspy: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
I think i love where all these is heading to.

That is a whole 5 states all for grabs. River, Enugu, Oyo, Abia and Benue.

Well the disarray in this 5-PDP control state doesnt still change anything for us.

*Initially we control Oyo state entirely,

*Then Nnamanni chimaroke Enugu East,

*followed by Uzor Kalu's Abia North,

*With the woeful and poor performance of Ortom in benue state, we are taking over there already too.

The only addition for us here, will be Wike's River. We will wait and see how it is going to turn out there too smiley

122 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
When will Wike and PDP reconcile?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Blue3k(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Lol is anyone changing their mind because Wike said so?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by NwaNimo1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tyrant......just imagine Wike as a vice?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216370.gif[/img]

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Richardonald(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Atiku is not move by wike noise, he knows Rivers votes will split into two, obi will carry majority while PDP got the rest, sowore and co.grin are not relevant in Rivers.

Wike removed secondus.
He said secondus from the south as PDP chairman cannot win presidency, they brought Ayu from the north, he insist Ayu should be removed, because his plan didn't work.
He even run to anambra to de-market obi, was happy when obi left the party, not knowing his breakfast is cookinggrin

The only way Rivers votes can swing to another party apart from PDP and LP, is by rigging, 200 wike grin cannot influence Rivers electorates, it is only by rigging..

Wailing wikegrin

128 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by JJfrank22(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike: A man of iron and steel balls
I don't care how u'll pull down APC and PDP, I just want to see them drown in Rivers State flood.

Obi, my vote and that of my family belongs to u alone

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Curious345: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
When atiku was politicking with the SDP Yar'adua and abiola way back , Wike was still a Viking in UST portharcourt shouting who goes you ..

Odilli took him straight out of the street and made him relevant as councillor in a ward at obio okpor

Wike has zero political résumé.. HE SHOULD QUIT PARROTING DAY AND NIGHT

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Akfrenzy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin grin

I Don laugh tire ooooo

Wicked woke is really doing PDP strong tin grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Starcrest1: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Well the disarray in this 5-PDP control state doesnt still change anything for us.

*With the woeful and poor performance of Ortom in benue state, we are taking over there already too.

The only addition for us here, will be Wike's River. We will wait and see how it is going to turn out there too smiley

You will grab Niger, Chad, Somalia, Uganda and Afghanistan. Mugu

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Michelle70(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
This guy ehn.

You want him to consult u before picking them?
Can you count how many times Atiku has consulted u?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by malali: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2022

ITS BETTER FOR WIKE TO BE PISSING FROM OUTSIDE THE PARTY......THAN FOR HIM TO BE PISSING AND SHITTING RIGHT INSIDE THE PARTY.

WIKE LOST PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES BUT NOW HE WANTS TO CONTROL THE WHOLE PARTY.......UNFORTUNATELY HE CAN STILL DO A LOT OF DAMAGE BEFORE HE FINALLY BECOMES EX-GOVERNOR.

ATIKU IS TRYING TO RUN DOWN THE CLOCK......WIKE HAS SWORN TO BURN BRIDGES ON HIS WAY OUT.

THIS IS ATIKU'S BIGGEST TEST......HE HAS TO PACIFY WIKE WITHOUT GIVING (PARTY CHAIRMANSHIP) THE PARTY STRUCTURE TO WIKE.

THE CLOCK IS TICKING............

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Richardonald(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:

is like you don't know what is going on, the two strongest Apc politicians in Rivers are Amaechi and Magnus Abe, by the look of things both of them are not buying the Pampers tilumbu is selling

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Pwettylinda(f): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike has been left behind grin

In this life know what timing is, know when to stop.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike the wicked producer.

Giving Atiku and his boy boy pandora serious uppercut for some days now.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Beverlyjean(f): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
This man should shut the 4k up... he is becoming too petty ...haba

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by CalabarPikin: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
That's the bitter truth

A man who can not honour his own words no deserve votes

Rivers for Obi

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by nairadatti: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Unifier in the mud ,bye bye to PDP and APC ,the new sherrif in town is Mr Peter Obi ,the GCFR of the Federal Republic come 2023 insha Allah

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by ipobarethieves: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy wink grin As we dey happy/ rejoice,E DEY PAIN dem PIGS.RIDE ON WIKE.We dey behind u cool angry wink cool
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:
This man should shut the 4k up... he is becoming too petty ...haba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ok, noted.
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by clydecarson(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Joseph the dreamer

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Beverlyjean(f): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:

If u think they all grabs for APC , then please wake up... it simply means they are going the obi way... obis rival is Atiku and not Pa Tinubu ... if SS/SE and those states fail to vote PDP , their next option will be Obi ... this is fantastic news for Obi ....if u think its clearing the road for Pa Tinubu....then pls wake up from lala land

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Fidinno(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wiked Wike
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by finlandjapa: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Richardonald:
Atiku is not move by wike noise, he knows Rivers votes will split into two, obi will carry majority while PDP got the rest, sowore and co.grin are not relevant in Rivers.

Wike removed secondus.
He said secondus from the south as PDP chairman cannot win presidency, they brought Ayu from the north, he insist Ayu should be removed, because his plan didn't work.
He even run to anambra to de-market obi, was happy when obi left the party, not knowing his breakfast is cookinggrin

The only way Rivers votes can swing to another party apart from PDP and LP, is by rigging, 200 wike grin cannot influence Rivers electorates, it is only by rigging..

Wailing wikegrin

thank you very much, a big cry baby and he's the architect of his problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Abikoko9: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
C
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Juanmike(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Who is we?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by seunaj: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Oga Wike, open the mask on your face. Enough of back and forth

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by finlandjapa: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:

i love your analysis grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money / Japan Donates 31 Ambulances To Nigerian Teaching Hospitals / Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.