Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

If You Vote Buhari Because Of Npower Get In Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Vote Buhari Because Of Npower Get In Here. (566 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Vote Buhari Because Of Npower Get In Here. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
I finished school since 2014 but couldn't find job because of not having strong connection.. When the npower started I was hesitant to apply because I thought it was the usual government lies.
I applied without knowing anybody and was selected. I used the money I'm getting from the program and invest in a business that's making me 50-70k monthly without the npower allawee. I made my first million naira because of the npower..
So if you have also benefited from the program, let's gather here and appreciate the incorruptible president, Muhammadu Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: If You Vote Buhari Because Of Npower Get In Here. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Please which business did you invest in that is giving you 50-70k monthly? Help a bother
Re: If You Vote Buhari Because Of Npower Get In Here. by nabiz(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
papiforreal:
I finished school since 2014 but couldn't find job because of not having strong connection.. When the npower started I was hesitant to apply because I thought it was the usual government lies.
I applied without knowing anybody and was selected. I used the money I'm getting from the program and invest in a business that's making me 50-70k monthly without the npower allawee. I made my first million naira because of the npower..
So if you have also benefited from the program, let's gather here and appreciate the incorruptible president, Muhammadu Buhari.
when it sound too good to be true, it is ........
Re: If You Vote Buhari Because Of Npower Get In Here. by SanusiGworo: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
These are the people pulling us back.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Vote Buhari Because Of Npower Get In Here. by madone: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
papiforreal:
lairs u ll now gather people to WhatsApp page after reaching nonsense u ll ask the to move to master class and pay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Second Term Will Be More ‘tough’ — Buhari / 2019 Presidential Election Rigged, Atiku, Omoyele What's Next / O To'ge In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.