Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

2face Was Never My Best Friend, But I Will Settle With Him This Year – Blackface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Was Never My Best Friend, But I Will Settle With Him This Year – Blackface (661 Views)

Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Was Never My Best Friend, But I Will Settle With Him This Year – Blackface by Gidilagnews: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
The Ex-plantashun Boiz star Blackface expressed bitterness as to how 2face is the major reason why the feud between them has lasted this long.

He stated in an interview last night when inspiration fm OAP VJ Osquare asked if he was a better singer than 2face, then he responded by saying “2face has no standards, You can’t compare me with an artiste with no standards”.

Click below to watch video & read full story:
https://gidilagnews.com/2face-was-never-my-best-friend-but-i-will-settle-with-him-this-year-blackface-says/

Re: 2face Was Never My Best Friend, But I Will Settle With Him This Year – Blackface by Zanas: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mtcheew!!!

Re: 2face Was Never My Best Friend, But I Will Settle With Him This Year – Blackface by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin
Re: 2face Was Never My Best Friend, But I Will Settle With Him This Year – Blackface by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Na you get standard with your #1,500 coat nd #300 eyeglasses wey u wear. I fit bet say na KITO you wear for Leg

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Slams Troll On Twitter For Not Respecting Women [photo] / A Nigerian Slays Queen Begs Kizz Daniel For One Night Stand. / Gifty Threatens To Kill Mr. 2kay & His Mum If They Get Close To Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.