Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Weekend Jokes - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Weekend Jokes (3363 Views)

Lol, Happy Weekend Jokes.. / Weekend Jokes: Crack A Joke To The Poster Above. / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2010
Doctors Opinions

Now, this sums it up very well. Doctors have their opinions about the pending bailout.

The Allergists voted to scratch it, and the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.

The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought the administration had a lot of nerve and the Obstetricians felt they were all laboring under a misconception.

The Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted.

The Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while the Pediatricians said, "Oh, Grow up!"

The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, and the Radiologists could see right through it.

The Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing.

The Internists thought it was a bitter pill to swallow, and the Plastic Surgeons said, "This puts a whole new face on the matter."

The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists felt the scheme wouldn't hold water.

The Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and the Cardiologists
didn't have the heart to say no.

In the end, the Proctologists left the decision up to some assholes in Washington.
Re: Weekend Jokes by EfemenaXY: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2010
hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A bit medical, this joke - isn't it?
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2010
Efemena_xy:

hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A bit medical, this joke - isn't it?

i don't mind sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2010
Evening Class

A young woman went to an evening class to improve her sexual capabilities. When she gets there, she sees an apple, an orange and a pear hanging on strings from the ceiling, and a piece of chalk and a black-board. "What is all this for?" she asked.

The instructor tells her to stand between the hanging fruit, and she does. "Now," said the instructor, "swing your hips to the left and touch the apple, now swing your hips to the right and touch the pear, then swing your hips forward and touch the orange."

The young woman starts to rotate her hips, and soon gets a good rhythm going. "This is great," she said enthusiastically "but what is the chalk for?"

"When you've got the hang of the fruit," said the instructor, "I want you to stick the chalk up your ass and write 'Mississippi' on the black-board twenty times."
Re: Weekend Jokes by EfemenaXY: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2010
I must be missing something here - I don't get this joke undecided
Re: Weekend Jokes by ElementG(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2010
dats crazy, u wont expect dat to be possible (MISSISSIPPI)!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2010
WORDS WOMEN USE

FINE This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

FIVE MINUTES If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

NOTHING This is the calm before the storm. This means "something," and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with 'Nothing' usually end in "Fine"

GO AHEAD This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.

LOUD SIGH This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"

THAT'S OKAY This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

THANKS A woman is thanking you. Do not question it or faint. Just say you're welcome.

Thanx to Wilbert L.
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2010
Efemena_xy:

I must be missing something here - I don't get this joke  undecided

then ask element what he is laughing @
Re: Weekend Jokes by ElementG(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2010
Vic2k3:

WORDS WOMEN USE

FINE This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

FIVE MINUTES If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

NOTHING This is the calm before the storm. This means "something," and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with 'Nothing' usually end in "Fine"

GO AHEAD This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.

LOUD SIGH This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an  and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"

THAT'S OKAY This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

THANKS A woman is thanking you. Do not question it or faint. Just say you're welcome.

Thanx to Wilbert L.

grin grin grin nice one vicks
Re: Weekend Jokes by EfemenaXY: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2010
Yep, this one's better cheesy

Vic2k3:

then ask element what he is laughing @

No.

I choose to ask you
Re: Weekend Jokes by ElementG(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2010
Efemena_xy:

No.

I choose to ask you

hmm, soldier girl in action, vicks u better answer her cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2010
Comedy

An elderly widow and widower were dating for about five years. The man finally decided to ask her to marry. She immediately said "yes". The next morning when he awoke, he couldn't remember what her answer was! "Was she happy? I think so, wait, no, she looked at me funny, " After about an hour of trying to remember to no avail he got on the telephone and gave her a call. Embarrassed, he admitted that he didn't remember her answer to the marriage proposal. "Oh", she said, "I'm so glad you called. I remembered saying 'yes' to someone, but I couldn't remember who it was."
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2010
Efemena_xy:

No.

I choose to ask you

then comment cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Weekend Jokes by ElementG(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2010
eeyaa, vicks sorry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Weekend Jokes by EfemenaXY: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2010
Vic2k3:

then comment cry cry cry cry cry cry

Meaning??
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2010
The comment
Re: Weekend Jokes by chijoman: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2010
@vik2k3: where do u get all this jokes from?
Re: Weekend Jokes by EfemenaXY: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2010
Vic2k3:

The comment

hmmm. . .trouble in paradise tongue

chijoman:

@vik2k3: where do u get all this jokes from?

hello Chijoman smiley
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2010
I fink d joke is 4rm ma arse lol
Re: Weekend Jokes by EfemenaXY: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2010
**tut, tut, tut**

Now you're being rude to your good friend Chijoke lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2010
I don't give a hoot
Re: Weekend Jokes by EfemenaXY: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2010
Jeez!!

Someone's definitely in a bad mood today!!

Look, now you've scared him off tongue
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2010
Catch u guys later cos i've got important tins 2 do
Re: Weekend Jokes by ElementG(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2010
ok vicks see ya later
Re: Weekend Jokes by Gabry(f): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2010
Whats going on here? shocked
Re: Weekend Jokes by Mimiz(f): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2010
Gabry:

Whats going on here? shocked

I wonder - sounds like the @poster is a 'lil bit rude lipsrsealed

Lukewarm jokes though - I've seen berra cool
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^No comment until i see ur own jokes
Re: Weekend Jokes by Mimiz(f): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2010
You will - soon.
Re: Weekend Jokes by Gabry(f): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2010
Wow! Looks like there will be a competition! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Weekend Jokes by Mimiz(f): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2010
Hello Gabry cheesy

Yes, I'd like to think so - competition helps produce better quality products/services - don't you think? smiley smiley
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2010
U're invited lol
Re: Weekend Jokes by Mimiz(f): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2010
Thanks man! and you're on. . . cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Jokes Update With Greatken / Hilarious Chatting Btw A Guy And A Lady That Will Make U Laugh / 5 Months Old Baby Angry With GEJ (see Picture Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.