Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Weekend Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Weekend Jokes (3365 Views)

Lol, Happy Weekend Jokes.. / Weekend Jokes: Crack A Joke To The Poster Above. / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2010
DAFTNESS

This blonde wanted a haircut, so she goes to the hair sylist and says, "I want a haircut." The sylist says, "Sure, but only if you'll take off your headphones." The blonde replies, "If I do, I will die" and proceeds to walk out of the salon. So, the blond and the sylist have similar conversation for a few more days. Then the blond comes in again, and asks for a haircut. The hair sylist says again that she would have to take off the headphones. Blonde then again replies that she would die if she did. So, the hair sylist just goes up to the blonde and takes off her headphones. The blonde dies. The hair sylist listens to what was playing on her headphones, and she hears "Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out." shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Weekend Jokes by StudioCFR(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2010
Bros we don see dis joke before - but still funny sha
Re: Weekend Jokes by ElementG(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2010
OMG! could someone be dat daft dat u need lecture on how to breathe in and breathe out
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2010
The Growler

Scotsman is sitting on a train across from a busty blonde wearing a tiny mini skirt.

Despite his efforts, he is unable to stop staring at the top of her thighs.

To his delight, he realises she has gone without underwear.

The blonde realises he is staring and inquires, "Are you looking at my growler?" "Yes, I'm sorry, " says the Scotsman and promises to avert his eyes.

"It's quite alright," replies the woman, "It's very talented, watch this, I'll make it blow a kiss to you."

Sure enough the growler blows him a kiss.

Wee Hughie, who is completely absorbed, inquires what else the growler can do.

"I can also make it wink, " says the woman.

The Scotsman stares in amazement as the growler winks at him.

"Come and sit next to me," suggests the woman, patting the seat.

The Scotsman moves over and is asked, "Would you like to stick a couple of fingers in?"

Stunned, The Scotsman replies, "Good grief! Can it whistle, too?"
Re: Weekend Jokes by EfemenaXY: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2010
That nice  cheesy

Never heard the joke b/4 - but erm, breathing is a reflex action though isn't it?  tongue

not something u can really control  lipsrsealed
Re: Weekend Jokes by ElementG(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2010
vicks abeg, no let all d girls wey dey dis forumn ambush u oo grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Jokes by ElementG(m): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2010
Efemena_xy:

That nice  cheesy

Never heard the joke b/4 - but erm, breathing is a reflex action though isn't it?  tongue

not something u can really control  lipsrsealed

hmm dats true, but at d same time u can actually hold ur breath, breathing is kinda different in terms of being reflex compared to d heart beats, anyway dont let us turn dis place to science class, so lets stick to d joke

Vicks ur d best grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2010
NOTHING FOR THE CHRISTMAS grin grin grin grin grin grin

A woman goes into a tattoo parlour and tells the tattoo artist that she wants a tattoo of a turkey on her right thigh just below her bikini line. She also wants him to put "Happy Thanksgiving" under the turkey.

So the guy does it and it comes out looking really good. The woman then instructs him to put a Santa tattoo with "Merry Christmas" up on her left thigh.

So the guy does it and it comes out looking good, too. As the woman is getting dressed to leave, the tattoo artist asks, "If you don't mind, could you tell me why you had me put such unusual tattoos on your thighs?"

She says "I'm sick and tired of my husband complaining all the time that there's nothing good to eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas!"
Re: Weekend Jokes by EfemenaXY: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2010
^^Lol!!

Nice 1 Vicks - keep 'em coming in pls,
Re: Weekend Jokes by ElementG(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2010
Vic2k3:

NOTHING FOR THE CHRISTMAS grin grin grin grin grin grin

A woman goes into a tattoo parlour and tells the tattoo artist that she wants a tattoo of a turkey on her right thigh just below her bikini line. She also wants him to put "Happy Thanksgiving" under the turkey.

So the guy does it and it comes out looking really good. The woman then instructs him to put a Santa tattoo with "Merry Christmas" up on her left thigh.

So the guy does it and it comes out looking good, too. As the woman is getting dressed to leave, the tattoo artist asks, "If you don't mind, could you tell me why you had me put such unusual tattoos on your thighs?"

She says "I'm sick and tired of my husband complaining all the time that there's nothing good to eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas!"

hmm vicks which one be dat one again ooo grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Jokes by StudioCFR(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2010
Weekend jokes indeed.

U try bro
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2010
Tnx bro
Re: Weekend Jokes by ElementG(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
for where u see dis jokes, i swear i don dey laugh since when u post am,
still laughing as he speaks
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2010
4 hydrogen's house(ur son)
Re: Weekend Jokes by ElementG(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2010
grin grin grin, dats true, d joke just flows in our blood grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2010
See u see jokenapping.
Re: Weekend Jokes by ElementG(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2010
hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Weekend Jokes by Gabry(f): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2010
Wow! Its ben ages that I visited the jokes Section! It feels kinda strange especially seeing my cutey's Dani and Ben up there embarassed grin

Vic, good job on the jokes. Keep up the good work wink
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2010
Gabry!!! How're u doing?
Re: Weekend Jokes by StudioCFR(m): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2010
Gab!
Chai - african oyinbo
Re: Weekend Jokes by Gabry(f): 3:11am On Aug 29, 2010
Vic2k3:

Gabry!!! How're u doing?

Im doing fine. How your side? wink

Studio CFR:

Gab!
Chai - african oyinbo

U no go greet me abi? sad
Re: Weekend Jokes by chijoman: 5:53am On Aug 29, 2010
Greetings to you all. I come in peace.
Re: Weekend Jokes by Gabry(f): 5:54am On Aug 29, 2010
chijoman:

Greetings to you all. I come in peace.

Peace be with you dear. wink
Re: Weekend Jokes by chijoman: 5:56am On Aug 29, 2010
Am new to dis place. I feel lonely.
Re: Weekend Jokes by StudioCFR(m): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2010
Lol e go better
Re: Weekend Jokes by Gabry(f): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2010
chijoman:

Am new to dis place. I feel lonely.

Dont feel so. Am here sweety kiss
Re: Weekend Jokes by chijoman: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2010
Thanks 4 the encouragement from u guys. Any gist?
Re: Weekend Jokes by Gabry(f): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2010
chijoman:

Thanks 4 the encouragement from u guys. Any gist?

yes there is.

Studio just got married to his 3rd wife today and Vic2k3 got a Mohawk hairstyle to be Studio's Best man at the wedding today. Cool eh? grin
Re: Weekend Jokes by jokingmary(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2010
Gabry:

yes there is.

Studio just got married to his 3rd wife today and Vic2k3 got a Mohawk hairstyle to be Studio's Best man at the wedding today. Cool eh? grin
This is serious cheesy
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2010
Gabry:

yes there is.

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Weekend Jokes by Vic2k3(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2010
AT THE CHICAGO CONFERENCE

A man had to attend a large convention in Chicago. On this particular trip he decided to bring his wife. When they arrived at their hotel and were shown to their room, the man said: "You rest here while I register - I'll be back within an hour."

The wife lies down on the bed, just then, an elevated train passes by very close to the window and shakes the room so hard she's thrown out of the bed. Thinking this must be a freak occurrence, she lies down once more. Again a train shakes the room so violently, she's pitched to the floor.

Exasperated, she calls the front desk, asks for the manager. The manager says he'll be right up. The manager (naturally) is sceptical but the wife insists the story is true.

"Look,, lie here on the bed - you'll be thrown right to the floor!"

So he lies down next to the wife, Just then the husband walks in. "What," he says, "are you doing here?"

The manager replies: "Would you believe I'm waiting for a train?"
Re: Weekend Jokes by ElementG(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2010
Vic2k3:

AT THE CHICAGO CONFERENCE

A man had to attend a large convention in Chicago. On this particular trip he decided to bring his wife. When they arrived at their hotel and were shown to their room, the man said: "You rest here while I register - I'll be back within an hour."

The wife lies down on the bed, just then, an elevated train passes by very close to the window and shakes the room so hard she's thrown out of the bed. Thinking this must be a freak occurrence, she lies down once more. Again a train shakes the room so violently, she's pitched to the floor.

Exasperated, she calls the front desk, asks for the manager. The manager says he'll be right up. The manager (naturally) is sceptical but the wife insists the story is true.

"Look,, lie here on the bed - you'll be thrown right to the floor!"

So he lies down next to the wife, Just then the husband walks in. "What," he says, "are you doing here?"

The manager replies: "Would you believe I'm waiting for a train?"

grin grin grin nice one vicks, keep'em coming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Jokes Update With Greatken / Be Carefull With Wrong Tan Lines :) / "how To Keep A Woman Happy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.