Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Our Reunion (episode 5) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Our Reunion (episode 5) (339 Views)

Our Reunion (episode 4) / Our Reunion (episode 3) / The Man I Married - Episode 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Reunion (episode 5) by Jesuloluwatemi(f): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Clinton:        Why are you living with your friends? Don't you have parents? Is it a must you live with friends.
Michelle:        (She looked sad.) I wish I could live with my parents sir.  But it's so sad that I can't live with them. I lost my family when I was very young.I am just an helpless orphan.
Clinton:       Michelle! I am sorry. I did not know that you don't have any family. Have your seat Michelle. (Michelle sat down on a chair opposite Clinton.) But how manage? How have you been coping all along?
Michelle:         I grew up with my foster parents and their only son before they sent me out of the house. I have been enjoying scholarship from the Federal government and that has been the only reason why I have made it this far.
Clinton:          You must have been through a lot. Am so sorry dear. I will think of how to help but for now I will take care of your transport. Give me your address before I leave today. We will come to work and leave together. Tell the others I want to see them all. You are not going to be a receptionist anymore. You will be my personal assistant.
Michelle:         (She stood and leaped for joy) Thank you so much sir. I can't thank you enough but I'm very grateful. Thank you sir.
Clinton:          You are welcome dear. From now on, feel comfortable with me and don't think of anything ill. I have my girlfriend. I only want to see you as a sister. I always see my late sister in you. So see me as your brother and always believe that you now have a family.
Michelle:         Yes Sir. I will leave now sir.
Clinton:          Alright dear. Let's go together. I need to fix something downstairs.

The year 11 students of Yahweh's College entered their class. They just got back to school after the session break. The students were neatly dressed. The female students were putting on a cream blouse tucked into a multicolored pink skirt. The skirt was just above their knee length. They were all putting on a black shoe both male and female. The male students were putting on a white shirt ticked into a cream trousers. They all sat down on their seat. Each of them faced one another gisting and making noise. Artus walked into the classroom with his bag pack. He wore the new school uniform and tucked his shirt neatly. He had a nice haircut.
Artus:         Good morning class.
All:            Morning.
(Artus looked around the class and saw Anne sitting at a corner with her eyes stalked on the book on her locker. He walked to her seat.)
Artus:          Hello! Good morning..
Anne:          (She raised her head up and smiled at Artus.) Morning Artus.
Artus:          Wow! You still remember my name. That's awesome. Can I know your name?
Anne:          Anne Smith.
Artus:          Anne. That's a beautiful name. (He smiled broadly revealing his dimples.) Can I sit here? Or is there someone else here.   
Anne:          No. You can sit here.
Artus:          Thanks babe.
Anne:          You are welcome dear.
(Artus opened the locker and placed his bag pack in it. He sat on his new seat. Antonia stood up as she walked up to Anne and Artus.)
Antonia:        Hey newbie! You can't sit here.
Artus:          Oh! Really? But no one is seating here. Or you want to take the seat for yourself?
Antonia:        No. But she is meant to sit alone. You are new here. Don't get yourself into trouble.
Artus:          I don't know why she have to sit here alone. She already told me no one is sitting here. I don't have any problem sitting here then.
Gabrielle:       Young lad! You can't sit with her. Or Anne am I wrong about that?
(Anne kept quiet without giving any response. She grabbed Artus hand and ran out of the class with him. The three girls followed them immediately.

Three days after...
Artus and Anne walked down the street. Other students were also walking home.
Artus:        Anne!
Anne:        Yes.
Artus:        What happened in class today, do you have any explanation for that. This is the third time those girls will pick on you. All you have done all along is to keep quiet or walk away. What's going on?
Anne:         Nothing.
(Artus grabbed her hand and she looked into his eyes. She gazed at him as they both stopped walking.)
Artus:        Anne please. Tell me what's going wrong? I can help.
Anne:        (She grabbed her hand away from his grip. They both started walking again) I already told you there is nothing. You have to mind your business or else someone close to you will get hurt.
Artus:         I don't think I have anyone that will get hurt just because I want to help you. I am just an helpless orphan anyway.

TBC
Re: Our Reunion (episode 5) by mariopepper(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
nice dialog, do you have full?

(1) (Reply)

Defining Success / Writer's Miseries And Nightmares: Book Publishing / I Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.