Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Our Reunion (episode 3) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Our Reunion (episode 3) (334 Views)

Our Reunion (episode 5) / Our Reunion (episode 4) / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Reunion (episode 3) by Jesuloluwatemi(f): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2019
The lonely journey

Clinton:        (He cuts in) But why are you here when you studied that kind of course?
Michelle:       It's a story I don't want to talk about sir.
Clinton:        It's okay. You can resume work on Monday.
Michelle:       Thanks so much sir. I'm very grateful.
Clinton:         It's my pleasure miss.
Michelle:       And I am gladly honored sir.
Clinton:        You will get your uniform and get acquainted with working here once you resume on Monday. We'll discuss your pay and let me inform you that you will be working at the reception. You look very brilliant and I hope you help in promoting the good name of the hotel. I will look forward to seeing you on Monday.
Michelle:       (she smiled) Thank you sir. (She stood up and walked out of the office smiling broadly)
Clinton:        (He smiled as he watched her walk out of the office.) Wow! She is such a beauty. She is just like my Monica. What a damsel with beauty and good intellect. (He picked up his phone and made his way out of the office)
Clinton walked in to the reception where he saw Margaret.
Margaret:       Good morning sir. (She bowed her head and raised it back)
Clinton:         Good morning dear. (He looked around) What of Michelle? Don't tell me she hasn't resumed work today.
Margaret:       She hasn't resume work sir.
Clinton:         No problem. Tell her I want to see her in my office when she come.
Margaret:       Alright sir.
Clinton:         Tell her that before signing in. I must see her. Punctuality is the sole of business. Michelle's case is getting out of hand.
(Clinton walked up the stairs as Margaret watched him go.)
Margaret:        I know that's all he has to say. Nothing will end it anyway. She has been coming late since the first day she resumed but he has done nothing. It's almost a month now. Let's wait and see if he will do anything this time.
(Michelle entered the reception with her bag. She looked around to see if there was no other person other than Margaret.)
Michelle:        Margaret! Good morning.
Margaret:       Morning. Mr Clinton said he wants to see you in his office before you sign in. Who knows maybe your charm won't work anymore.
Re: Our Reunion (episode 3) by Ann2012(f): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Well done OP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Santa Please Dont Sneeze / My Story, A Tale Of Redemption. / Concept Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.