Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Rat Rescued From Manhole By A Team Of Firefighters (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rat Rescued From Manhole By A Team Of Firefighters (photos) (946 Views)

DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours / How Wizkid Rescued Me When I Was Homeless – Shaydee / Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rat Rescued From Manhole By A Team Of Firefighters (photos) by Rickyrick: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2019

In Bensheim, a German town inrescue workers received a very unusual call , when a chubby rat needed help after getting stuck halfway out of a sewer manhole.

The local professional animal rescue in Rhein Neckar, Mr Sehr, was already at the scene but could not free the fat rodent from the top of the manhole cover.

It took 8 firefighters and an animal expert to take out the manhole cover and propped on wedges while Mr Sehr managed to bring the rat out.

The animal rescuer, Michael Sehr told local media:

"She had a lot of winter flab and was stuck fast at her hip – there was no going forward or back."

A fairly large rescue operation ensued leading some to question why all the effort was spent on saving a sewer rat.

Mr Sehr responded:

"Even animals that are hated by many deserve respect."
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2019/02/26/rat-rescued-from-manhole-by-a-team-of-firefighters-photos/

Re: Rat Rescued From Manhole By A Team Of Firefighters (photos) by Rickyrick: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2019

Re: Rat Rescued From Manhole By A Team Of Firefighters (photos) by MEDICPATH(m): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lala come oh...but its not a snake sha angry angry

Modified:

Looks like we are going to the promise land ; grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rat Rescued From Manhole By A Team Of Firefighters (photos) by hisgrace090: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
White man why the rat rescue?

If president bubu catch you there ehh, you will pay for all his damaged stationaries.
Re: Rat Rescued From Manhole By A Team Of Firefighters (photos) by crestedaguiyi: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chai, a sane clime
Re: Rat Rescued From Manhole By A Team Of Firefighters (photos) by donstan18: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Give a YORUBA woman this rat and 5000 naira pepper.

Vooooooom....... Soup don done be that.
Re: Rat Rescued From Manhole By A Team Of Firefighters (photos) by falcon01: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
wow at first i wanted to say why the f*ck are they rescuing a rat, then i saw the picture and realize that the rat is actually suffering . that's a good thing they did to it even though it doesn't matter since there are thousands of rat out there suffering but it matters to this specific Rat.
Re: Rat Rescued From Manhole By A Team Of Firefighters (photos) by kelvine(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Human being needs rescue here in Nigeria but who will pay hospital bills?
Re: Rat Rescued From Manhole By A Team Of Firefighters (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
Too shocked to speak

Re: Rat Rescued From Manhole By A Team Of Firefighters (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin lala food Don ready oooo shocked if na Nigeria now they will kill and even eat it

I have a verified Nigerian Adsense plus website for sale

Re: Rat Rescued From Manhole By A Team Of Firefighters (photos) by Nbote(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
There is nothing sane about dis one jare... Na becos dey don't have anything beta to do...
Re: Rat Rescued From Manhole By A Team Of Firefighters (photos) by yungprinz2019: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin lala food Don ready oooo shocked if na Nigeria now they will kill and even eat it

I have a verified Nigerian Adsense plus website for sale

you are a fool...quench and resuurect back in 1500

(1) (Reply)

Actress Genevieve Nnaji Rocks 'no Makeup Face' With Glasses (photo) / Music: Mavins Ft Rema X Wizkid: All My Life / Veteran Actress, Iya Rainbow show off her amazing Zanku dance steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.