Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Sister’s Birthday (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Sister’s Birthday (photo) (966 Views)

Adekunle Gold Celebrates Simi On Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Dad As He's Appointed Lagos State Perm. Sec (photo) / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Simi in a Beautiful way, She Replies And Fans go gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Sister’s Birthday (photo) by s4lent9ja: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2019
Nigeria’s highlife Singer, Songwriter, Sculptor and Graphic Designer Omoba Adekunle Kosoko took to his social media page Birthday wishes for his younger sister. The singer known for his top single “Orente, others for Pick up” celebrated his Sister wishing her well as she adds a year to her years. Commonly called birthday is a date on which someone or something is created. Adekunle’s beautiful sister clocked 28years on the 18th of March, 2019. A year added is worth a whole lots of celebrations. The singer did not do otherwise as he took the celebrations with a write up to his social media page.

The “Orente” singer wrote saying, “Fadeke?!! How are you even 28?! My sister isn’t so little anymore. I remember how after every term in school you would come 1st in your class and come back home with your results like it’s nothing. I used to be very envious (lol) because your head teachers comment always looked good, unlike mine that almost always said- “He’s too playful, do better next term”.

See photos here
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Sister’s Birthday (photo) by s4lent9ja: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
Good Job AG grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Sister’s Birthday (photo) by s4lent9ja: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nice Birthday

(1) (Reply)

We Would Cripple America If We Moved Back To Africa' - Rapper, The Game / Fans Storms Accra Police Headquarters After Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Arrest / Rapper Olamide Pictured With Businessman, Tony Elumelu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.