Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Cousins Getting Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cousins Getting Married (3479 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Getting Married As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cousins Getting Married by uchetobi(f): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2007
Its called Incest o!
Re: Cousins Getting Married by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 05, 2007
it's called love amongst Muslims
Re: Cousins Getting Married by laudate: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2007
babyosisi:

it's called love amongst Muslims

Ah. . . .you are back to your favourite 'Muslim-bashing' mode. Take it to the religious section. Its' not too far away! tongue
Re: Cousins Getting Married by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2007
laudate:

Ah. . . .you are back to your favourite 'Muslim-bashing' mode. Take it to the religious section. Its' not too far away! tongue

My co wife.
It almost seems like we're sharing the same man,haba!
This kind love
Re: Cousins Getting Married by Tanna(f): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2007
Unless the family has a gene for genetic disorder then there is nothing wrong with it.
Biblically, it is okay to marry a first cousin. (This might be true in quaran and other religions too)

Man's personal morales has said it is wrong. Its a Taboo - but that doesn't make it wrong.

MouthAction is TABOO in many places - that doesn't mean it is truly wrong.
A woman being "on top" for sex is TABOO - but not wrong.

You understand?
Re: Cousins Getting Married by smile76(f): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2007
first cousins to get married, thats bad, at least make it distant cousins when the blood have diluted abit eh. Their DNA must be formind something crazy by now.
Re: Cousins Getting Married by Bblak(f): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2007
Quite absurd!Tradition forbids.

Though i've heard of cousins here in Naija that are having feelings for each oda.to me it doesn't speak

well but i think this happens when there's so much intimacy btw 2 opposite sex cousins.It's all about knowing your

boundaries. lipsrsealed
Re: Cousins Getting Married by holythug(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2009
yea , i knw a lot of peeps who av discreet affair wit cousins of theirs

Hbd To Me / Divorced Man Shares Marriage Advice He Wishes He Had / My One Month Old Marriage About To Collapse! Pls Advise

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8