Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Throwback: US Stock Rose When Donald Trump Won US - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Throwback: US Stock Rose When Donald Trump Won US (391 Views)

Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / Ibeto Cement Firm Set For Listing In US Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: US Stock Rose When Donald Trump Won US by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Recent reports shows all is not well with Nigeria's economy as Nigeria's stock market loses #85Billion in 6 hours.

Meanwhile, it could be recalled that Donald Trump's victory inspired a rise in American stock market.

Re: Throwback: US Stock Rose When Donald Trump Won US by ClearFlair: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Story for the gods
Re: Throwback: US Stock Rose When Donald Trump Won US by Abfinest007(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
it should be name shock exchange not stock exchange
Re: Throwback: US Stock Rose When Donald Trump Won US by Cletus77(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
ClearFlair:
Story for the gods

You should have simply said you don't understand how it affected the stocks
And somebody would have explained to you

1 Like

Re: Throwback: US Stock Rose When Donald Trump Won US by ClearFlair: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Cletus77:

You should have simply said you don't understand how it affected the stocks
And somebody would have explained to you

Story for the gods.
Re: Throwback: US Stock Rose When Donald Trump Won US by Cletus77(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
ClearFlair:

Story for the gods.
I guess the hard path is normal for you
Re: Throwback: US Stock Rose When Donald Trump Won US by ClearFlair: 12:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Cletus77:

Story for the gods.
Re: Throwback: US Stock Rose When Donald Trump Won US by bishopkay: 12:55am On Feb 27, 2019
Cletus77:

Leave the ignorant fool alone don't even bother quoting the idiot again because all he's programmed to scream is Sai baba!

Next level poverty just begun! Presidential elections winner being announced and everywhere is looking like we lost a president. Sha e no go affect me by God's grace. They go low we go higher!

1 Like

Re: Throwback: US Stock Rose When Donald Trump Won US by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2019
bishopkay:

Leave the ignorant fool alone don't even bother quoting the idiot again because all he's programmed to scream is Sai baba!

Next level poverty just begun! Presidential elections winner being announced and everywhere is looking like we lost a president. Sha e no go affect me by God's grace. They go low we go higher!

Let's pray his economic team seats up this time and not lead the Nation into another recession
Re: Throwback: US Stock Rose When Donald Trump Won US by bishopkay: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2019
yourFEARS:

Let's pray his economic team seats up this time and not lead the Nation into another recession

I am not waiting for them Bro. This time is going to be more bloody and I am not going to wait for them to start.

I am on my way out of this sh1t hole and I am going to get another country's citizenship. Being a Nigerian sucks! I wish you all the best my friend

(1) (Reply)

Don't Joke With This Free Information That Has Made Some Wealth In The Past. / Build Your Music Career By Buying Youtube Music Video Promotion Services / You Won’t Believe The Amount Nigeria Spends To Import Beans Every Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.