Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

God Of Riggings(apc) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Of Riggings(apc) (395 Views)

BREAKING: Wike Will Rot In Jail, We Won't Sleep Until We Expose All Riggings / Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers / God Of Iron Will Kill You', Policeman Tells Arrested Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of Riggings(apc) by vapitalfame(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mark my word, this election might be cancelled and reconducted and PDP is coming to win big.
MARK MY WORD.

1 Like

Re: God Of Riggings(apc) by yrex01(m): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
C hope !!! LWKMD

1 Like

Re: God Of Riggings(apc) by Ekakamba: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
vapitalfame:
Mark my word, this election might be cancelled and reconducted and PDP is coming to win big.
MARK MY WORD. ✔
Done.
Re: God Of Riggings(apc) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
After all the noise APC knows what the foolish youths want. They will quickly ginger the sponsors of BBN to start their show so they can rest and enjoy their victory in peace.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Final Presidential Election Results: Buhari Polled Over 15m Votes / See What Government Is Disbursing To Civil Servant Today In Lagos. Video / Apologise To Akeredolu Now, APC Group Tells Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.