Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers (30331 Views)

Police Statement On Owo Attack / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki / No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Easyvibez(m): 7:15am On Jun 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_QgW5c56wg

Owo Women Gather to Summon Ogun(god of iron & war) to get Justice for Worshipers kills by Gunmen in a Catholic Church in Owo Ondo State.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cekq4uzgkMd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

283 Likes 117 Shares

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by ChoCho54(f): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2022
I hope this works.

282 Likes 84 Shares

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2022
These women are just being foolish . Get your PVCs and vote out the murderous APC who hired mercenaries to kill your people. Staying there and chanting empty incantations to dead idols won't deliver you from the evil coming , neither will it bring you closer to justice

91 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Urheadmaster(m): 7:17am On Jun 09, 2022
It is necessary

I pray that the god of iron answer their prayer with immediate effects angry

324 Likes 92 Shares

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Lawlab254: 7:18am On Jun 09, 2022
May the souls of those we lost in Owo continue to rest with the Lord. Amen!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by robinso01(m): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
This women are just being foolish . Get your PVCs and vote out the murderous APC who hired the mercenaries to kill you people. Stay there and chant empty incantations won't deliver you from the evil coming

How could you be so senseless to call people showing their grievance and praying to what they believe in foolish? You're really ill mannered. If you ain't a product of unwanted pregnancy you won't be calling someones mother foolish. Get a life and be responsible.

428 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Urheadmaster(m): 7:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
This women are just being foolish . Get your PVCs and vote out the murderous APC who hired the mercenaries to kill you people. Stay there and chant empty incantations won't deliver you from the evil coming

Please get sense.

It not everything you blame politicians who are out for their own personal gain.

In your shoe i am sure you could be worse than the politicians tongue

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by franchasofficia: 7:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Declare war against these Jihadist terrorists. Declare both spiritual and physical war against them and comb all forests in search of any group or gang living in the forests, they must be dislodged and destroyed.

No human is permitted to live permanently in the forests, forest is meant for wild animals! Any wild animal living in the forests that said humans won't have peace, kill the beast and feed his flesh to birds! angry

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Funny . Since when did demons (gods of iron & war) start fighting for God ?. Foolish women. God doesn't need satan help to fight his battle

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 7:22am On Jun 09, 2022
robinso01:

Most of them are older than youp mum.
But they're in poverty ...dying like chickens all because they have sympathy for death and corruption. Nonsense
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by robinso01(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
But they're in poverty ...dying like chickens all because they have sympathy for death and corruption. Nonsense

Your reasoning shows you are not well brought up. Won't stoop myself so low to your level.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Please get sense.

It not everything you blame politicians who are out for their own personal gain.

In your shoe i am sure you could be worse than the politicians tongue
You're just a fool who knows the truth but is choosing to play politics all to the detriment of your own unborn children. Where did Akeredolu say these people came from ? And what about the sayings of Obadiah Mailafia ...? Whether you agree with me or not, the APC brought in murderers to win elections for them. And now they've become a menace to you and your unborn children grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 7:28am On Jun 09, 2022
robinso01:

Your reasoning shows you are not well brought up. Won't stoop myself so low to your level.
You've already stoop to a level lower than my reasoning, and it's called supporting lies . grin
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by zionmade(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
These women are just being foolish . Get your PVCs and vote out the murderous APC who hired mercenaries to kill your people. Staying there and chanting empty incantations to dead idols won't deliver you from the evil coming , neither will it bring you closer to justice
Ogbeni sharrap there
Who told you they don't have PVC
must you show stupidityy so if your family member is killed in insecurity tomorrow we will tell you to leave justice and go get ur pvc

Aturu

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by robinso01(m): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
You've already stoop to a level lower than my reasoning, and it's called supporting lies . grin

Calling you idiot will be an insult to idiots, because you're way below them. Have a nice day. Shalom

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2022
zionmade:

Ogbeni sharrap there
Who told you they don't have PVC
must you show stupidityy so if your family member is killed in insecurity tomorrow we will tell you to leave justice and go get ur pvc

Aturu
You be super mumu. So this open display of calling illiterate gods to fight for them is wisdom abi ? Lol...anyway, I should expect such from clueless people like you. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2022
robinso01:

Calling you idiot will be an insult to idiots, because you're way below them. Have a nice day. Shalom
You're being more stupid than necessary but it's all right sha.... grin

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by zionmade(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
You be super mumu. So this open display of calling illiterate gods to fight for them is wisdom abi ? Lol...anyway, I should expect such from clueless people like you. grin
Let then do wat consoles them. Maybe the day you lose ur own that you will know in some grieving circumstances u do wat consoles u whether it is rational or not

So they should all keep quiet, go home and wait for 2023. We will advice u to do d same wen its ur turn.

Otule

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2022
These are people that believe their God will fight for them they are not fighting for God
Now watch and witness the calamity that will fall on the Terrorist
Mind you no security will engage the terrorist but they'll fight among them selves.
They should also lay courses on our Arm forces because they always give terrorist free hand and they're partners in crime

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2022
zionmade:

Let then do wat consoles them. Maybe the day you lose ur own that you will know in some grieving circumstances u do wat consoles u whether it is rational or not

So they should all keep quiet, go home and wait for 2023. We will advice u to do d same wen its ur turn.

Otule
Oga mumu, the killings happening in yoruba land was foretold by men like Sunday Igboho ,but your foolish elders (and probably some of these women )were part of those who sent him to exile. But now they're crying to dead idols for deliverance. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Funny . Since when did demons (gods of iron & war) start fighting for God ?. Foolish women. God doesn't need satan help to fight his battle
Lol some soldiers that want to destroy one shrine all of them died
you know how many they're? I guess you didn't hear it because it's hidden from the media
there's power bro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2022
I know there's power because I came from occult background before becoming a Christian. But it's funny summoning demons to fight for God
Hizzy:

Lol some soldiers that want to destroy one shrine all of them died
you know how many they're? I guess you didn't hear it because it's hidden from the media
there's power bro

4 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I know there's power because I came from occult background before becoming a Christian. But it's funny summoning demons to fight for God
Okay I understand you now
so how is life bro
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Tecnophone: 8:07am On Jun 09, 2022
calling these old women foolish is very silly, unscrupulous of u. You are so stupid.
Jashub:

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by SenatePresdo(m): 8:20am On Jun 09, 2022
God of Iron and Thunder to avenge the Death of the children of God of Israel?

Are you kidney me?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by xynerise: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Have they not been asking for the Iron god to protect them all these while?

3 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by MorataFC: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by STEWpid(f): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by inoki247: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2022
lol wetin concern Danfo with Aeroplane...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Donald Trump To Attend Nigeria’s Oil, Gas Roadshow - Daily Post / Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo / Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.