Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Happy Birthday Frizzy Adebiyi Fashoyin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Frizzy Adebiyi Fashoyin (365 Views)

Lowo Adebiyi: Aregbesola, Oyetola Yet To Reconcile / Osun Guber: 11 Takeaways From Supreme Court Hearing, By Adebiyi Adebisi / Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Frizzy Adebiyi Fashoyin by AkWizdom(m): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Great Orator of the Obafemi Awolowo University,
Influential Frizzy of Fajuyi hall, OAU,
Smart honourable of the Ife Law students society,
Powerful President of the Federation of Ekiti State Students Union, OAU branch to mention but few.

I join thousands other friends and well wishers to celebrate you on this special day of yours.

You have been a wonderful friend, adviser, and brother not only to me but clearly everyone you come across.

Happy birthday Frizzy, many happy returns of this wonderful day. More greatness, more wisdom, more money and more strenght to never get tired of fighting for the emancipation of the people are few of my wishes for you.

Have fun today and always Frizzy Adebiyi omo Fashoyin of world headquarters �.

✌AK-WIZDOM

(1) (Reply)

Why We Will Re-elect Gov Ortom For Second Term - Benue Residents / Nigerians Are Too Docile - If Not There Would Have Been A Revolution By Now / Over 2000 PDP Members Prevented From Return To Nembe Bassambiri By Apc Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.