Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

2019 Presidential Election: Is This The Best Prediction Ever? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: Is This The Best Prediction Ever? (1959 Views)

2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Is This The Best Prediction Ever? by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
donphiilopus:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You're trusted so I'd make you that. Caseless, Corrinthians and TonyeBarcanista would all be in charge of the choir division since na there women dey pass. cheesy grin

Correct guy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Is This The Best Prediction Ever? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
donphiilopus:

You're trusted so I'd make you that. Caseless, Corrinthians and TonyeBarcanista would all be in charge of the choir division since na there women dey pass. cheesy grin
Guy, make Caseless and Corrinthians go do security for the church so that I go concentrate on Choir ministry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Is This The Best Prediction Ever? by donphiilopus(m): 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Guy, make Caseless and Corrinthians go do security for the church so that I go concentrate on Choir ministry

grin cheesy grin cheesy

That one na cheating
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Is This The Best Prediction Ever? by Caseless: 6:20am On Mar 01, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Better duty post. I love that job. grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Is This The Best Prediction Ever? by Caseless: 6:21am On Mar 01, 2019
donphiilopus:

correct guy! Better division...
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Is This The Best Prediction Ever? by donphiilopus(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2019
Caseless:
correct guy! Better division...

cheesy grin na that kind one you dey like.. cheesy grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Is This The Best Prediction Ever? by donphiilopus(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2019
Seems Lalasticlala no dey like better thing like this.. Just snake, snake and snake embarassed undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Nigerians Should Expect After May 29 Inauguration / UK Parliament Accuses Buhari Of Paying Lip Service To Solutions Of Terrorism / BREAKING NEWS: SEN. Rochas Okorocha Arrested, Detained At State Cid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.