Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) (95260 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 12:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Here are photos and videos of President Buhari’s 2019 Presidential Election victory laugh. The President all smiles and Oshiomhole can't keep calm...

See the look on Aisha Buhari's face, Watch the video and see more HERE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8873681_d0xoe1wkacr8ah_jpeg_jpeg7057eb5cec4dbd3c0e450a84fc819491

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 12:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Reactions

Watch the videos HERE

3 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by ClearFlair: 12:47am On Feb 27, 2019
You’re not a PDP agent again? cheesy

God bless PMB.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Buharifanatic: 2:06am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari 4+4

A-ti-ku never stood a chance

Allowed yeast to get to his head

52 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 2:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Aisha be like...

'Chai...have we won? So that I can enjoy for another four years?--

Anyway....too bad Nigerians seem to prefer APC and PDP....when there were far more decent candidates.

And it's goodnight from me. Am out.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Deathstroke00(m): 2:07am On Feb 27, 2019
the greatest man nigeria can have at the moment, the slayer of eye porb, the only man who succesfully retired our corrupt politicians

We the patriots will always be with you

its official, Buhari till 2023

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Dansioligy: 2:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Where are the aticulators ooooooo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by MisterGrace: 2:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Ok. A president that uses the template of the northern people for the whole country.

A president that thinks anyone can buy 1000 NGN worth of watermelon, slice them onto a table and start selling them for a living?

President who thinks empowerment is buying two polishes of different colours, two brushes and start looking who to polish shoes for while trekking the breath of a whole state?

A president whose appointment is loopsided?
A man that doesn't care about the welfare of people e.g Benue massacre.

No official reaction to Kaduna killings even now.

A president that still runs to the UK for medical treatment while common paracetamol is not in Aso Rock's clinic.

A president whose economic policies are very weak and illogical?

How can a president be a minister and at the same time president? Why? Out the hundreds of millions of Nigerians, is no other competent hand?

Please stop giving alms to those stark people that voted him.
Stop dashing your changes to the shoe shiners and the likes.

Don't be of pity to Kogi people, they deserve what they are getting.

I think Ebonyi people really loved the terror those herdsmen metted on them.

This man has nothing to loose again. This is his final tenure ever. He will fvcking do as he likes.

Kingsley Moghalu
Sowore
Chris etc I appreciate your efforts to assist us.

This shows that the likes of tinubu doesn't care about the people. All he's concerned about is what he gets from the likes of Tunde Fowler, Fashola, Sanwolu etc.

Damn silly voters.

I pray no crisis breaks out.

God is already punishing the likes of Atiku, Akume, Saraki etc that help to bring this man to power in the first place.

GEJ was a good man, only his team let him down

Somebody help me with a Holland Visa.

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by ttshems(m): 2:08am On Feb 27, 2019
smiley
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by MrHighSea: 2:08am On Feb 27, 2019
4 years teyyy.o

7 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Buharifanatic: 2:08am On Feb 27, 2019
theoldpretender:
Aisha be like...

'Chai...have we won? So that I can enjoy for another four years?--

Anyway....too bad Nigerians seem to prefer APC and PDP....when there were far more decent candidates.
it's all over the world oga

It's even good like this, compared to PDP ruling for 16 years

8 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Buharifanatic: 2:09am On Feb 27, 2019
Dansioligy:
gone into hiding

The wicked are always disgraced at the end

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by EdoPrince93(m): 2:09am On Feb 27, 2019
Like for buhari ignore for atiku grin

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Prone2: 2:09am On Feb 27, 2019
Well deserved.. congrats to us!!

6 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Etizz: 2:10am On Feb 27, 2019
Dansioligy:

We are here oh.... We are still calculating result.

12 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Dsidney18(m): 2:10am On Feb 27, 2019
She's very unhappy.

Forever ATIKULATED!! grin

10 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 27, 2019
People are actually congratulating him. Wow.

6 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by LazyGold(m): 2:11am On Feb 27, 2019
We should stop acting like if Atiku won he would turn this country to paradise, he is part of Nigeria problem in the past for all i know, we all know how he sold Nigeria properties for peanuts grin if it was his family properties he wouldn't have sold it for that ridiculous low amount, privatizing Nigeria Properties may be right but he sold them too low. He is a thief and he reap what he sow, only a foolish Nigerian will be fighting for him.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Guzel: 2:11am On Feb 27, 2019
Me president pls don’t put us to shame.
We know your first tenure wasn’t splendid but we supported you thick and thin mainly because you planned on high oil prices.
Now you know the situation of things, hit hard on corruption, spread your appointments, and most importantly tell Amosun that he cannot be the senate president. For me omo Agege should be the next senate president

14 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:11am On Feb 27, 2019
This is so sad.

TODAY HAS FURTHER CONFIRMED THAT NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE GREAT.

Majority of Nigerians are not happy and are not celebrating.

They did same thing in osun. They "won" yet majority were not happy and celebrating.

What kind of victory is that! angry

It's only tribalistic fools who because of their hatred for south east and south south are the ones celebrating. Yes hatred! Don't bother quoting me to argue that he has integrity or he is an "honest man". Everything you all insulted Jonathan for, this lifeless fool did worse yet you all voted him back and even supporting his massive rigging. It can only be one thing making you all do that. Hatred!

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Crystalclara(f): 2:11am On Feb 27, 2019
It is well
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Mankosi: 2:11am On Feb 27, 2019
President is happy but Nigerians are not happy

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Bar1941(m): 2:12am On Feb 27, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS BABA FOR THE WELL DESERVED VICTORY, THEY TRIED ALL MEANS TO GET YOU DOWN, THEY EVEN SAID YOU WERE DEAD AND BEING REPLACED BY SOMEONE ELSE BUT HERE YOU ARE TODAY HAIL AND HEALTHY.

EVERY HAIL AND NORMAL PERSON CAN SEE THE RESULT REFLECTS THE REAL PERCEPTIONS OF ELECTORATES FROM EACH GEOPOLITICAL ZONES.

The southwest which was hitherto your stronghold was infilterated due to chameleon nature of some governors (Amosun and Aketti), Lagos APC crises as well as unguarded and lackadaisical attitudes of Ajumobi, yet victory was predicted for you there and you got a slim victory (four out of the 6 states).

The efforts of Orji Kalu, Rochas, Chris Ngige and the rest got you the expected 25% from the South East.

Amechi, Akpabio, Omo Agege, Silver did a great job in Southsouth (Delta state in particular, I woun't be surprised if the opposition wins the gubernitorial election in the state).

For the whole north (central, east and west) where the battle was expected, It's obvious Atiku is not as popular as you are, even in his so called Adamawa, you gave a good fight and even won in his ward.

OBVIOUSLY WE CAN'T SHY AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT THERE COULD BE SOME ELEMENT OF RIGGING (as this have been the hallmark of Nigeria elections from time immemorial), YET YOU WERE A MORE POPULAR CANDIDATE SO I SAY CONGRATULATIONS. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THE MASSES THAT ENTHRUST YOU WITH THIS MANDATE.

FOR PDP, CHOOSING ATIKU WAS THEIR GREATEST UNDOING, WE ALL SAW HOW HE BOUGHT HIS WAY TO THE TOP (THE LIKES OF WIKE, FAYOSE AND TAMBUWAL COULD TESTIFY TO THIS), HIS REPUTATION IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT, HE EVEN SINGLEHANDEDLY PICKED HIS VICE WITHOUT A PROPER CONSULTATION TO THE REGION HE TOOK HIM FROM (despite the region being PDP dominated).

ANYONE CAN WAIL FROM NOW TILL 2023, THE FACT REMAINS...PMB WON THE ELECTION.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by la1(m): 2:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Epic..

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by MistaCode(m): 2:13am On Feb 27, 2019
Aisha be like Nigerians don't have sense....grin
currently watching NTA, that Igbo man is very stewpid, he's looking for a favour from Buhari, But he will be disappointed

8 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Dsidney18(m): 2:14am On Feb 27, 2019
In other news...�

14 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by benitwater(m): 2:15am On Feb 27, 2019
so happy right now,can't stop laughing here,moreso today is my birthday!

10 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by hansomb: 2:15am On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats Nigerians. We say no to a kleptomaniac of international repute.

6 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 2:15am On Feb 27, 2019
This is my last vote in dis country. I will never vote again cus it doesn't fucking count. Stop deceiving us...

10 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by kolnel: 2:15am On Feb 27, 2019
Nice
Atiku never stood a chance
And buhari is our best shot right now
Pdp would definitely take us back

I sincerely hope buhari can transform Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by SUPERBOY97(m): 2:16am On Feb 27, 2019
LIKES FOR BUHARI..... SHARES FOR ATIKU

24 Likes 36 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information / Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.