Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,506 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) (95272 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Xclusiveanalyst: 3:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations to the NeXtLeVeL

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:24am On Feb 27, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
grin Pls go and sleep, its 3:00am fa..

9:24pm here in TRUMPLAND o! wink
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by suremanpatriot: 3:24am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari is not a messiah, he is just the only most prudent president since the enthronement of 1999 democracy.
Congrats to NGR,may the new term bring us better benefits than the first IJNA grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Topshow4real: 3:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Let's hope he hands over power to Osinbajo... . Maybe only then, next level would be certain
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by suremanpatriot: 3:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari is not a messiah, he is just the only most prudent president since the enthronement of 1999 democracy.
WE ALL VOTED FOR PMB WITHOUT TRIBAL OR ETHNIC SENTIMENT,because HE IS PRUDENT AND VERY AUTHORITATIVE PERSONALITY. I STRONGLY ADVISE MR PRESIDENT TO ESCHEW NEPOTISM AND ALLOW PROF. OSINBAJO FREEHAND TO MORE PRESIDENTIAL DUTIES WITH HIM FOR NEXT LEVEL SUCCESS.THANK YOU.
Congrats to NGR,may the new term bring us better benefits than the first IJNA grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by pennyland(m): 3:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Mr integrity,un curubted man, you just come scam the people of your country,and your happy with the result
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by princegeo(m): 3:35am On Feb 27, 2019
All of you shouting buhari just be ready to dance the beat his gonna be drumming for you guys soon���

And just remember that the generations coming will never forgive all these soul that uprooted the fate of the masses and soon judgement will come calling

Much love from the Emirates
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by subcbouy: 3:56am On Feb 27, 2019
When a dullard is now movement, those with PhD till use thesis to corrupt their certificate. nawa for Nigerian political class
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Jklastborn(m): 4:06am On Feb 27, 2019
It is you the children of hatred that are not happy but not Nigerians. Idiot! undecided

Mankosi:
President is happy but Nigerians are not happy

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by shugabasbn: 4:17am On Feb 27, 2019
All what I want to say is thank you Bubu abi lifeless or Jibril from Sudan for frustrated and expulsion of Bukola Saraki the Golden son of SE, the Iroko of PDP and the traitor of Kwara state out of Senate.

We the good citizen of Kwara can never forget you, your lifeless body will forever kept in our morgue.
Thanks PMB. Olowo ori Oko Aisha. The Moses of our time

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Akayitzomu: 4:28am On Feb 27, 2019
God is in control

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Tunbolity(m): 4:34am On Feb 27, 2019
I can see Aro Onifila gogoro and Joe Yorubakwe in the first pic
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by exclusive2019: 4:35am On Feb 27, 2019
LesbianBoy:
This is so sad.

TODAY HAS FURTHER CONFIRMED THAT NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE GREAT.

Majority of Nigerians are not happy and are not celebrating.

They did same thing in osun. They "won" yet majority were not happy and celebrating.

What kind of victory is that! angry

It's only tribalistic fools who because of their hatred for south east and south south are the ones celebrating. Yes hatred! Don't bother quoting me to argue that he has integrity or he is an "honest man". Everything you all insulted Jonathan for, this lifeless fool did worse yet you all voted him back and even supporting his massive rigging. It can only be one thing making you all do that. Hatred!

By the grace of the Lord, NIGERIA will be great and her enemies internally and externally shall continue to suffer in the Jesus name. AMEN
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by pseudonomer: 4:42am On Feb 27, 2019
AKwinde:
I pledge to constitute revolt against this government.Im not a PDP supporter but I will not rest until Nigerians gather together to fraustrate that Bastard out of that seat

It’s a good thing that you’ve made up your mind that peace is not meant for you, at least for the next 4 years...

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by felixedet(m): 4:47am On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=kolnel post=76167685]Nice
Atiku never stood a chance
And buhari is our best shot right now
Pdp would definitely take us back

I sincerely hope buhari can transform Nigeria [/quote

In ur wildest dreams,... your hope in Buhari is miserable. Live with nothing because Bubu.mumu is blank headed.]
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by flowx(m): 4:53am On Feb 27, 2019
Meanwhile, someone should quickly go and stop the Aboki guy that is traveling with APC coffin to Abuja. Please, tell him he has failed this time around. And he should not forget to gather small money from his onions business for leg surgery.
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by joyousever(f): 5:28am On Feb 27, 2019
I truly agree with your say,except the part u mentioned God punishing Atiku for supporting the Tyrrant in 2015. I think his attempt to run against the incumbent is for the mere fact that this era has failed "woefully" hence the need to aspire & fix the damaged nation. For a fact, in a free & fair election, Bubu can never stand a reelection.
MisterGrace:
Ok. A president that uses the template of the northern people for the whole country.

A president that thinks anyone can buy 1000 NGN worth of watermelon, slice them onto a table and start selling them for a living?

President who thinks empowerment is buying two polishes of different colours, two brushes and start looking who to polish shoes for while trekking the breath of a whole state?

A president whose appointment is loopsided?
A man that doesn't care about the welfare of people e.g Benue massacre.

No official reaction to Kaduna killings even now.

A president that still runs to the UK for medical treatment while common paracetamol is not in Aso Rock's clinic.

A president whose economic policies are very weak and illogical?

How can a president be a minister and at the same time president? Why? Out the hundreds of millions of Nigerians, is no other competent hand?

Please stop giving alms to those stark people that voted him.
Stop dashing your changes to the shoe shiners and the likes.

Don't be of pity to Kogi people, they deserve what they are getting.

I think Ebonyi people really loved the terror those herdsmen metted on them.

This man has nothing to loose again. This is his final tenure ever. He will fvcking do as he likes.

Kingsley Moghalu
Sowore
Chris etc I appreciate your efforts to assist us.

This shows that the likes of tinubu doesn't care about the people. All he's concerned about is what he gets from the likes of Tunde Fowler, Fashola, Sanwolu etc.

Damn silly voters.

I pray no crisis breaks out.

God is already punishing the likes of Atiku, Akume, Saraki etc that help to bring this man to power in the first place.

GEJ was a good man, only his team let him down

Somebody help me with a Holland Visa.
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Sholaco: 5:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Op don't be useless for yourself...what are u trying to project? The look on Aisha face was a look of seriousness that they must win and not otherwise. Is Aisha igbo, or christain? Behave na op
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Skills10: 6:21am On Feb 27, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
When you are chosen by God, this is the result. To be honest guys, I was almost 90% sure Atiku was going to win this election, until I figured most of his supporters ain't going to vote.. .. (Just look at the numbers of registered voters to the accredited ones) Scaredy and lazy cats, but good for us as I can't imagine the PDP party coming back into power. Congrats Bubu... I hope you don't disappoint us, but then realistically speaking, 4years would have been too short to bring about a significant change in the country now you got the extra 4 years to do that. Goodluck.

4 years is not too short to address Fulani herdsmen killing. 4 years is not too short to fix the economy.
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 6:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Guzel:
Me president pls don’t put us to shame.
We know your first tenure wasn’t splendid but we supported you thick and thin mainly because you planned on high oil prices.
Now you know the situation of things, hit hard on corruption, spread your appointments, and most importantly tell Amosun that he cannot be the senate president. For me omo Agege should be the next senate president
u are idiot for admitting his first tenure wasnt splendid.you wnt buhari to spread appointment abi?oponu somebody
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 6:25am On Feb 27, 2019
LesbianBoy:
This is so sad.

TODAY HAS FURTHER CONFIRMED THAT NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE GREAT.

Majority of Nigerians are not happy and are not celebrating.

They did same thing in osun. They "won" yet majority were not happy and celebrating.

What kind of victory is that! angry

It's only tribalistic fools who because of their hatred for south east and south south are the ones celebrating. Yes hatred! Don't bother quoting me to argue that he has integrity or he is an "honest man". Everything you all insulted Jonathan for, this lifeless fool did worse yet you all voted him back and even supporting his massive rigging. It can only be one thing making you all do that. Hatred!
point of correction,majority did not vote him back,he rig him self back to power
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Skills10: 6:27am On Feb 27, 2019
joyousever:
I truly agree with your say,except the part u mentioned God punishing Atiku for supporting the Tyrrant in 2015. I think his attempt to run against the incumbent is for the mere fact that this era has failed "woefully" hence the need to aspire & fix the damaged nation. For a fact, in a free & fair election, Bubu can never stand a reelection.

Every man and his dog knows that Buhari can never win in a free and fair election. They fail to automate the voting process because of rigging.
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 6:27am On Feb 27, 2019
benitwater:
so happy right now,can't stop laughing here,moreso today is my birthday!
ka ci duru uwar ka with that birthday of urs.a man rigged him self to power u happy
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by benitwater(m): 6:30am On Feb 27, 2019
malakaimoscondo:
ka ci duru uwar ka with that birthday of urs.a man rigged him self to power u happy
negative vibes,pls stay away from me,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by D1zion: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2019
The election was massively rigged, but as they do it,judgement awaits every single person & for the lifess president he'll not live to see the end of the four year's.
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku might win if voting are done online bcux 95% of his supporters have data not pvc
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by D1zion: 6:42am On Feb 27, 2019
malakaimoscondo:
yes the election was massively rigged. International observer's are supposed to say something about this.Nigeria is finished.
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by joyousever(f): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Yes!! Dear Fellow citizen. The law will take its course, whether in the presence of a sitting bias puppet supreme Judge or not. The world & int'l community are watching.
Skills10:

Every man and his dog knows that Buhari can never win in a free and fair election. They fail to automate the voting process because of rigging.
Re: Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) by Moji12(f): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Mankosi:
President is happy but Nigerians are not happy
that shows the kind of nation we found ourselves n we on d other hand ain’t making things any better. We r divided thru ethnicity,religion, tribalism etc. It is glaring that is not d voice of the masses n someone is talking bout integrity? I need to b schooled on dat, Well let’s c wat another four years will b like for Nigeria n Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.