Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) (37630 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna / Obaseki, Supporters Party In Benin Streets / Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by kolnel: 2:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Cool

Sarahi will be in a bad mood right now

He’s going into oblivion soon
I’m sure

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by OYEDIPE(m): 2:47am On Feb 27, 2019
FiftyFifty:
While many are happy, some are in severe pains, such is life.
Not severe pain but sefia pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by Rptrbrdgs: 3:03am On Feb 27, 2019
Were any prophecy that MPB will win by any of those sharp to claimed prophet, let's know the powerful men of God
Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by ipobarethieves: 3:04am On Feb 27, 2019
sad i pity those crase ones wey go block the highway and start their Biafra or death.Pythons dey kampe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by babadeee(m): 3:09am On Feb 27, 2019
maximunimpact:
Those of you your pastor influenced to vote for a thief, that pastor needs to apologise to you before 3am.
is Buhari not a thief why don’t you just keep quiet angry angry

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by babadeee(m): 3:12am On Feb 27, 2019
maximunimpact:
Those of you your pastor influenced to vote for a thief, that pastor needs to apologise to you before 3am.
Buhari is dining with people like Aregbesola, Tinubu and Gandollars so tell me how he Buhari is not a thief too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by Schinity: 3:32am On Feb 27, 2019
[Permanent Remedy To Arthritis
]
click below for more information

http://finitcare..com
Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by Schinity: 3:34am On Feb 27, 2019
[b][/b]Permanent Remedy To Arthritis
click the link below for more information

http://finitcare..com
Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 27, 2019
I don't blame buhari...

I blame Mrs Jonathan and her husband Peace.

If only they had viciously rigged their way like everybody else to secure a 2nd tenure, Buhari would have been dead a long time due to poverty.

I blame the PhD ogogoro dullard, he is the reason Nigeria is in this mess.

Her husband "peace" was ready, the entire niger delta were on her side but the idiot was too chicken livered to use invisible tools to secure victory by rigging.

Do I see a better future for Nigeria? I'll be lying if I say yes.

Congrats to you - the lifeless one. Continue doing absolutely nothing..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by princegeo(m): 3:41am On Feb 27, 2019
To all my lifeless buhari supporters

Remember if you no dy get cheque what's the essence ����
Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by shugabasbn: 4:25am On Feb 27, 2019
All what I want to say is thank you Bubu abi lifeless or Jibril from Sudan for frustrated and expulsion of Bukola Saraki the Golden son of SE, the Iroko of PDP and the traitor of Kwara state out of Senate.

We the good citizen of Kwara can never forget you, your lifeless body will forever kept in our morgue.
Thanks PMB. Olowo ori Oko Aisha. The Moses of our time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by faceland: 4:52am On Feb 27, 2019
Low energy, their conscience knows they have perpetuated evil against themselves. Everyone in that video would soon be unemployed because they don't look like real Hausa to me.
Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by Sholaco: 5:36am On Feb 27, 2019
Good one

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 27, 2019
FiftyFifty:
While many are happy, some are in severe pains, such is life.
I am 4king happy bro!

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku might win if voting are done online bcux 95% of his supporters have data not pvc

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 27, 2019
januzaj:
PDP should gather on Nairaland and party with shares and likes to celebrate victory of President Atiku.
Current affairs:-
President. Country
Trump. U.S.A
Putin. Russia
Buhari. Nigeria
Atiku. Twitter and Nairaland

grin grin

You be big agbaya

They should gather at the virtual republic of Biafra

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by pacespot(m): 7:10am On Feb 27, 2019
congrats to the president-elect, president muhamadu buhari, but Nigeria needs to do something about its collation process in the elections, the process is too sluggish which tends to undermine the credibility of the outcome. even a country as big as America declares its winners in the elections within 24 hours of voting.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by Qudus08(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2019
same mindset that makes our grandparents ruin the present Nigeria is back and thank God it was down again because most of the innocent youth here were willing to atikulate because the rumoured money in town they all heard about this power party well it's is cool to sit and relent doing nothing and be spending money all day and this was what makes our grandparents dump agriculture for petroleum which almost turn our country to russia economy which can never help our situation here but thank God the recession came in, number of registered company increased and some jobless youth got employed and some who are not capable of registering a company became a money earner in one way or the other and that's what we youth promised but some lazy youth still want to work in office and earn never wish to create job for people......... only recession can make you bill gate and Jack ma
Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by Qudus08(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2019
same mindset that makes our grandparents ruin the present Nigeria is back and thank God it was down this time around because most of the innocent youth here were willing to atikulate because of the rumoured money in town they all heard about this power party well it's is cool to sit and relent doing nothing and be spending money all day and this was what makes our grandparents dump agriculture for petroleum which almost turn our country economy to russia's which can never help our situation here but thank God the recession came in, number of registered company increased and some jobless youth got employed and some who are not capable of registering a company became a money earner in one way or the other and that's what we youth promised but some lazy youth still want to work in office and earn never wish to create job for people......... only recession can make you bill gate and Jack ma
Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by abuuthmaan: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=correctguy0900 post=76167679]Nairaland here was almost on fire cos of thieves campaigning for a thief who admitted repentance without penance.

I swear the hatred was just so much that I had to leave Nairaland for a week but at the end I say to all #Atiquiet tots;

They have retired to their coven.

They are conjuring mayhem.

Perhaps they didn't get the message.

Democracy is not lose and scatter.

The morons have established themselves as the legitimate democratic majority.

#AlhamduliLlaah
Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by mechanics(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Time to celebrate and pop champagne.
Re: APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2019
好朋友阮德英国加

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) / Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) / Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.