Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna (36184 Views)

Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) / Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Gossipninja: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD5979sQcYU

For those that said nobody knows Peter Obi in the North.

Oya oo. Food don done.

Video above

157 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Gossipninja: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
More

24 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Gossipninja: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
More

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Gossipninja: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
More t

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by drtwist(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
This is huge! The only reason I won't japa this year is if this guy is elected. This is really our last hope of trying to get things right at the same time letting the political class to know the power of the citizens

487 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by bender79: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urchins oya come and see picture. ntoor!

230 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Gossipninja: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
bender79:
Urchins oya come and see picture. ntoor!

They have been disappointed.

215 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Bobotic(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Peter Obi All the way

God Abeg!!!

210 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Nwaezeudo: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
My gallant President and Vice not one bent corrupt crook from Iragbiji and his Boko haram founder counterpart tongue

Kaduna in the bag kiss

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
I like Peter OBI but I will collect Money and Vote for Tinubu sad sad

Nigerian Men are Useless......all of them

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Nairalander248: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
So after Buhari has made me get my International Passport waiting to leave this forsaken country... Here comes Obi my joy giver... And the only thing that is keeping me hanging is the fact that I want to make history with Nigerian youths come 25th February 2023.

If Peter Obi Wins, I stay, If They rig the election and give it to Agbado, I'll leave never to look back... And we are plenty in this shoes

Peter Obi giving us Hope...

238 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Curious345: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Still cannot understand why monikers will quickly rush to book space on a topic thread , only to later post in support of their own very destruction..

Vote wisely this time .

#obidatti ISSAGOAL

Let's give them victory before 11am on election day..

130 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Curious345: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
(1)I will quote Arch Bishop Oyedepo here

" We will tabulate the number of mad people in Nigeria after we might have gotten names of people who voted for APC on February 25th 2023"

Vote wisely; resist the temptation to become an urchin and a bandit .

Obidatti ISSAGOAL

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by CharleyBright(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Reasonably okay crowd. That's good enough.
If his campaign committee work harder, Peter Obi can make 25% votes in Kaduna because of the Christians in Kaduna South. Kaduna and Gombe are possibly the likely states Peter Obi can walk away with 25% votes in NE and NC.

The NC and NE are Peter Obi's grey areas, and the region that he might possibly be floored if he doesn't work harder in next 30days.
I support Peter Obi 100%. But I lived in the core North for 4yrs, and I know these people mindset and their rigging machinery. Stealing 25% votes in these badlands won't be easy walk for Peter Obi ooo. This is my biggest worry.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by DennisEche(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
CROWD IS OKAY COMPARE TO OTHERS

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by christejames(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
ObiDatti for a better Nigeria kiss kiss

Urchins come and urchinate grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by solochris(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nigeria next president. Thank God that the sensible ones in this country outweighed the illiterate tribal bigots. Nigeria must move forward

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by cl0r0x: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Where are the supporters of Bola Asiwaku, make Una come see

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by owobokiri(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ngeneukwunkita,
Where are thou?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by adeola1097: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Reality still hasn’t dawned on urchins yet. Let the chant of the masses prove them wrong.
I hope the midget in Kaduna is watching this live and seeing his hopes dash before his very eyes.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Kajaard: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
The love for Peter Obi transcends ethnicity.

It's evidenced from the organic crowd that goes to his rallies using their own money unlike the other candidates that have to entice people to go for their rallies.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Impregnable101: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
The sincere northerners and westerners knows that obi is the right man for the job

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Vixlot: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Labourers in vain

Poor outing

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by SMGGroup: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
We can actually do more than 25 percent in Kaduna. This is huge considering that nobody was paid to attend

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by icarealot: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Vote ObiDatti. Together we can!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by eaddyboy: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obi is coming! Make way for the next president

15 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Rita33(f): 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Owwwwwwbeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by tuborme: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
The way he shoved the bouncers aside

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by CalabarPikin: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Even if Obi gets 20 persons in a state like Erufai state then they is progress

But with this number,

ObiDatti is coming

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Vicdgreat556(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Some blind agbadorian will still say it's a Photoshop video lol

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim / US To Relocate Consulate To Eko Atlantic City / Re: Viral Whatsapp Voice Note Of Impending Attack On Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.