Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

#NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth (43894 Views)

Grammy: Tiwa Savage Ignores Wizkid & Burna Boy, Congratulates Tems On Nomination / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by CheedyJ(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2019
princessayesha:
Charly boy is in severe pains grin anyways, na only you go suffer dear charly. Your mumu just started.
Charly boy is a big boy if u don't know BT I bet d suffering wud affect u more bkus u re a nobody.. I av noted ur moniker already, time will tell..
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by lottomkyes200: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Am surprise people don't even know what we are getting into as a nation.
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by 3kay945(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2019
I pray God spares our lives. Only time will tell! cool
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by ocelot2006(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2019
4 more years of incompetent administration..... God help us.
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Zone9(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Charley boy you're a trouble maker
Nigeria is bigger than you and your nuisance of a personality
Go and live right.
Leave His Excellency Edidem Muhammad Buhari alone
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by worworbabe: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Na u and your family go suffer. slowpoke
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by edibless0(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2019
I can't suffer......the lord is my provider.......never Buhari!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by shegzy0514(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2019
cr7lomo:
This country is a waste...mk everybody go answer im papa name...there is never any development in Muslim fanatical leaders that rule ....from Yemen to Chad down to Niger or Pakistan or even Afghanistan to Sudan ....no difference between those places and northern Nigeria...we need to all go our separate ways

SW should forget the fake promises made by that lifeless man...that man is an Islamic fantastic and will never give power to the south after his tenure...he plans on giving power to another Muslim fanatical , el rufai and then the sw will understand that evil man's plan ...and he will use power of incumbency to make it happen...and that's y he is a god in core northern states...atiku is liberal and that's y he lost woefully...atiku to them is an infidel... and they knew atiku wud hv handed over to the south

The sw have forgotten so soon how babangida promised them leadership, only to annul the June 12 election and then stylishly handed over to abacha ... Their plan was for abacha to rule us for decades like ghadaffi but death took him away....I just don't know when the sw would wise up and stick with SS and SE as one...tinubu na selfish devil
they problem with sw is that the are two major religion in sw
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Sammyblaq(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2019
OK now.

Bring it on the hardship, na we all go suffer am.

If i see any bad news here... My reply go always be "Na you cause am!".

FVCKING COUNTRY called NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Pavore9:
I am indifferent to whoever wins, not taking anything personal personally . .Majority of Nigerians in their state of learned helplessness have convinced themselves that alternatives do not exist.
You're right though.
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Eshence: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2019
na for dream he wann for change nigeria?
eboagu1010:
na so, let's hope that God uses him to change Naija.
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by MistaCode(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2019
It's well tho....
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by tonididdy(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2019
emperorzillion:
Nigeria can never be great again until the foolish masses stops recycling this old leaders.. We are the problem of ourselves...

Please forget rigging, I lost hope in this country because the masses only believe in the old leaders..

Imagine still being ruled by people of power since the 1980's regime ...

Let everyman fight for himself, if dem like make ASUU go back to strike, if dem like make dem no pay teachers for 12 months, if dem like make 1bag of rice become N40,000...

No more pity pity.. We are the problem of ourselves

Abeggg Emeka tell ur client say money don reflect for hi

grin
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by tonididdy(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2019
The silence of the lambs

Clearly this wasn't a victory of the people, the streets are empty, the roads are unjubilious and side talks here and there of the next years to come.

If you don't dig the soil with your hands and loose your fingernails then the next 4 years na sorry for you
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Amorukins: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Ogirheema:

Zombie ooo, no Zombie ooo, you go dey alright las las.

e pain am
e pain them.

e sweet me.
e sweet us

Sai Baba.

Animal like him father
#YouCanKeepTheInsultsComing
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Ayobami7(m): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2019
好的
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Amorukins: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2019
ooosheeeee.. available balance issa goal joor. No insufficient funds. Thunder way go for fire � efcc and sarz no be hia. Wait ooo. Sarz and efcc come to think of something. Do the government provide any provisions for graduates? And you don’t want them to use there brain. Don’t forget they are graduate and they can use what they learn in school to survive. Allow this people to rule there laptop � for Jah sake. When our leader are scamming us and this people are not scamming Naija. Kudos to Cyprus weitin concern them. Since you no scam dia country you are good to go jawe.
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Like Charly boy said- Nigerians mumu never do.
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by owoshuyi(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
All I know is that it is Northerners that always hold the 'key' in elections in Nigeria. Simply with their under-aged voters always at work, and the people sponsoring those children. We don't ever learn in this country. CONGRATULATIONS to the President all the same. I hope he and his govt will not use the next 4 years to blame PDP again.
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by princessayesha(f): 2:23am On Mar 10, 2019
CheedyJ:

Charly boy is a big boy if u don't know BT I bet d suffering wud affect u more bkus u re a nobody.. I av noted ur moniker already, time will tell..
Thanks for noting my moniker grin bye grin
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by princessayesha(f): 2:25am On Mar 10, 2019
bayelsaowei:
he isnt you olodo.. hes got money and a firmed up family.. it is your like and your hopeless freinds and relatives hes referring to..
Na so the thing pain you? Eyyah grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost / I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) / Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.