Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? (667 Views)

Mr Go And Verify We Kuku Gone To Verify O (PIX) / He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip / "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by totit: 1:09am On Feb 27, 2019
Please, where are the atikulayers,aticuliars and aticulatoors,where are they, has anybody found them around

shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by Dottore: 1:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Me too I'm wondering how they all have suddenly gone into oblivion while the few remaining ones have turned into electoral analysts creating threads like:
5 reasons Why Buhari Won in the North.

10 Reasons why Atiku shouldn't have picked Peter Obi as Running mate.

7 Reasons why Tambuwal could have performed better than Atiku

The Saraki Dynasty and the Otoge movement: Tinubu is next to fall.

6 things Atiku should have done right, etc

My take:
1. Like I have always said, Atiku has nothing positively new to offer judging from the fact that he got rich by looting public funds and is using same funds to get into power for onward looting spree. Who was he planning to sell NNPC to?
2. Buhari has failed especially in security but Atiku is not a better replacement.
3. Shame on all Southerners who hate Buhari and are in support of Atiku because, they are both Fulani, moslems, northerners and both worked to get us to where we are from 2015 but one felt disgruntled and decamped because his personal interest was not being served.
4. Atiku has no clear message on salvaging Nigetia. He inadvertently is relying on the pedigree of Peter Obi to sell himself.
5. Peter Obi should thank his stars because Atiku could have just succeeded in rubbishing his image the way Buhari rubbished that of Osibanjo, who many Christians no longer regard as a Christian let alone a pastor because of the glaring failures of their regime especially in the carnage of senseless killings and continued corruption.
Summary a sane Nigerian should know that PDP and APC are same in spirit thus we will never get it right until we #scrapAPCandPDP

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by BuhariAdvocate: 1:15am On Feb 27, 2019
On exile

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by modath(f): 1:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Dem don enter bush. Dem don AtiHUMBLE.cheesy

I have had less mentions than I've had from the hatred & bitterness conglomerates for two days now.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by adadike(f): 1:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Stop being childish. So because the evil aso rock tyrant won the election, we should a ll die off. Abeg! It's not a do or die affair

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by ORIENTATION101: 1:28am On Feb 27, 2019
One Atikulator is here sweating profusely with high temperature we re considering taking him to the clinic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by sleekdot(m): 1:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Expect new monikers soon agitating for Biafra or death

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by totit: 1:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Breaking news!!!!

Information reaching us says some of them have fled Nairaland,Nigeria to desert, while some have ran out of the country as a result of fear,shame and shock ! I hope none of them commit local or international suicide, if you know what I mean grin grin

Articulator!!!!!! Where una deyyyyyyyy ooooooo!!!! Show your face!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:35am On Feb 27, 2019
We are HERE!
We are not dead ooooo!
Or is ATIKU DEAD? grin

Please. . . SHOW NO MERCY MY LOVES! cheesy
You can’t do SHYTE! kiss

GOOOOOOOOO TIKUUUUUUUUU!!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by MistaCode(m): 1:57am On Feb 27, 2019
Dottore:
Me too I'm wondering how they all have suddenly gone into oblivion while the few remaining ones have turned into electoral analysts creating threads like:
5 reasons Why Buhari Won in the North.

10 Reasons why Atiku shouldn't have picked Peter Obi as Running mate.

7 Reasons why Tambuwal could have performed better than Atiku

The Saraki Dynasty and the Otoge movement: Tinubu is next to fall.

6 things Atiku should have done right, etc

My take:
1. Like I have always said, Atiku has nothing positively new to offer judging from the fact that he got rich by looting public funds and is using same funds to get into power for onward looting spree. Who was he planning to sell NNPC to?
2. Buhari has failed especially in security but Atiku is not a better replacement.
3. Shame on all Southerners who hate Buhari and are in support of Atiku because, they are both Fulani, moslems, northerners and both worked to get us to where we are from 2015 but one felt disgruntled and decamped because his personal interest was not being served.
4. Atiku has no clear message on salvaging Nigetia. He inadvertently is relying on the pedigree of Peter Obi to sell himself.
5. Peter Obi should thank his stars because Atiku could have just succeeded in rubbishing his image the way Buhari rubbished that of Osibanjo, who many Christians no longer regard as a Christian let alone a pastor because of the glaring failures of there regime especially in the carnage of senseless killings and continued corruption.
Summary a sane Nigerian should know that PDP and APC are same in spirit thus we will never get it right until we #scrapAPCandPDP
Congratulations... You just succeeded in Contradicting yourself

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by limeta(f): 1:58am On Feb 27, 2019
Present
Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by MistaCode(m): 2:00am On Feb 27, 2019
adadike:
Stop being childish. So because the evil aso rock tyrant won the election, we should a ll die off. Abeg! It's not a do or die affair
You dey mind them?? Leave them let them keep on exhibiting their stupidity, A lifeless dullard won and they are happen!!
Shey the first news of Next Level is Stock Exchange losing 85Billion in 6hours, This time around some people suffering go enter gbona
#Tufiakwa......!!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by Dottore: 2:01am On Feb 27, 2019
MistaCode:

Congratulations... You just succeeded in Contradicting yourself
How sir
Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by MistaCode(m): 2:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Dottore:
How sir
Read and comprehend your write up very well, unless you didn't vote lifeless
Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:04am On Feb 27, 2019
I say we are hia!
No SHAKING! cheesy
The battle continues. . . grin
This is SWEEEEEEEET!

You dey wait for OBITUARY?
Muchechecheche
Nigeria is in MOURNING. . . LIFELESSNESS! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by Dottore: 2:08am On Feb 27, 2019
MistaCode:

Read and comprehend your write up very well, unless you didn't vote lifeless
I voted for neither APC nor PDP sir.
Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by MistaCode(m): 2:11am On Feb 27, 2019
Dottore:
I voted for neither APC nor PDP sir.
what a wasted vote....You deserved Buharigrin
Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by mhizdebbygold(f): 2:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Who dey ask where we go..we dey here nothing dey happen! Just like those that later regretted voting him for the first time all of u will still complain again but this time very bitter...u guys should not go and commit suicide or enter lagoon we will all see what Mr lifeless has to offer again.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by ovieokodhi(m): 2:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Hale and hearty
Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by NinjaMetahuman: 2:37am On Feb 27, 2019
atleast there will be a bit of sanity on nairaland now that those irritants are gone
Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by enemybulldozer(m): 2:41am On Feb 27, 2019
totit:
Please, where are the atikulayers,aticuliars and aticulatoors,where are they, has anybody found them around

shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Don't tell me you are happy with the rigging this one you're asking about the atikulators cool cool cool
Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by enemybulldozer(m): 2:47am On Feb 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
On exile
APC votes is like ijebu garri grin grin it only swells when it gets to a particular place ( INEC )

Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by haffaze777(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2019
I only feel for beremx,she is the reason I refrain from trolling Atikulooted
Re: Where Are The Aticulars Gone To??? by totit: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
atleast there will be a bit of sanity on nairaland now that those irritants are gone

Pheew!!!!
My brother, you can say that again grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

PDP Scores 419 Votes In Gubio, Borno State / Atiku, Makinde Visit Obasanjo, PDP Cautions INEC, APC Over Rivers Poll / Kano Re-run: Kano Professionals In Europe Express Support For Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.