Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Can Anyone Give Me An Idea Of The Amount Of Money Atiku Has Spent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Anyone Give Me An Idea Of The Amount Of Money Atiku Has Spent (766 Views)

Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno / "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo / "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs" - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Give Me An Idea Of The Amount Of Money Atiku Has Spent by oboy81: 1:36am On Feb 27, 2019
Can anyone give me an idea of the Amount of Money Atiku haS Spent in this Elections
Shey e Go reach 200M dollars tongue
Pls this information is important embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Give Me An Idea Of The Amount Of Money Atiku Has Spent by KanwuliaExtra: 1:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Is it only ATIKU that spent money? undecided
Re: Can Anyone Give Me An Idea Of The Amount Of Money Atiku Has Spent by limeta(f): 1:51am On Feb 27, 2019
First tell how much Tinubu and Buhari spend
Atiku can spend what he like is his money
Re: Can Anyone Give Me An Idea Of The Amount Of Money Atiku Has Spent by CoolInfinity(m): 2:37am On Feb 27, 2019
I believe that there's a big different from sipping of wine in a single glass cup than sipping it from public glasses, I don't care who soever is the president all I'm after and my prayer is that who soever that's the press of this AMEABLE COUNTRY should VALUE EVERY SINGL SOUL OF THIS AMEABLE COUNTRY, but refuse to VALUE should also remember that what goes Around comes Around Too. A typical example of what is TRENDING NOW. THANKS kiss kiss
Re: Can Anyone Give Me An Idea Of The Amount Of Money Atiku Has Spent by brave212: 2:55am On Feb 27, 2019
it is our money any way
Re: Can Anyone Give Me An Idea Of The Amount Of Money Atiku Has Spent by Babiboy: 2:57am On Feb 27, 2019
cool add 4 billion naira given to Kwankwaso for kano campaign

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Give Me An Idea Of The Amount Of Money Atiku Has Spent by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 27, 2019
limeta:
First tell how much Tinubu and Buhari spend
Atiku can spend what he like is his money

Re: Can Anyone Give Me An Idea Of The Amount Of Money Atiku Has Spent by afroniger: 3:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Doyin Okupe will soon come out and tell us how much Saraki spent on Atiku's campaign.
Re: Can Anyone Give Me An Idea Of The Amount Of Money Atiku Has Spent by ipobarethieves: 3:30am On Feb 27, 2019
the same set of pipu dat scammed jona scammed ATi'aku Frimpong El Cameroonian.I doubt Obi Him Tu Lie release his own money for this gamble? i kuku trust my development ipob pipu

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Give Me An Idea Of The Amount Of Money Atiku Has Spent by SocialFinance: 3:48am On Feb 27, 2019
$5k per participant 4000 delegates = $20m
$1m to Obj + $1m shared by Oyedepo, Kukah and co

$20m Dubai strategy meeting

$2m each for PDP Afenifere, ohaneze, Niger Delta Clark and Middle belt Kukah North =#10m

Campaign and support organisation gulp $25m

America influencer @ $2m per month ,=$12m for 6 months

Are you still surprised the guy wants to sell NNPC?

He is now on bed rest. Pity him don't add to this

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Give Me An Idea Of The Amount Of Money Atiku Has Spent by gebest: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
by my calculations he has spent say 399,999,999,99k, are u with me?
Re: Can Anyone Give Me An Idea Of The Amount Of Money Atiku Has Spent by oboy81: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2019
Me i sha know say e go dey enter 100 Billion Naira grin

(1) (Reply)

Yobe State RESULTS & Poorly Manufactured Fraud / PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership -nabena / Just In, Islamic State Replaces Albanawi, Makes Abu Abdullahi ISWAP Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.