Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,655 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

"The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo (1542 Views)

Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300 Million People For 400 Yrs - Obasanjo / Bring Back My Money, Atiku Cry Out After Disgraceful Rally In Borno / "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs" - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by iamwilliamsfx(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
"The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough
To Feed 300m People For 400yrs" -
Obasanjo
By Wisdom Nwedene
Former President of Nigeria,
Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed
that the money Alhaji Atiku
Abubakar, stole when he was his
vice will feed 300 million Nigerians
for 400 years.
Obasanjo made this known in his
book entitled "My Watch"
In his words,
"The Money Atiku Abubakar Stole
when He was My Vice is Enough to
Feed 300 Million People for 400
Years"
(My watch page 31)
Recall that before now, Obasanjo
had claimed that God will not
forgive him if he supports Atiku
who is the presidential candidate of
the People's Democratic Party,
PDP, but later changed his mind
after the party members visited
him in his hometown,Ota, Ogun
State.
Source : http://igberetvnews.com/480293/the-money-atiku-stole-is-enough-to-feed-300m-people-for-400yrs-obasanjo/

3 Likes

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by SlavaUkraini: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nigerians are not Stupid like Tinubu Urchins..

Talk about the money that the Sick Notorious Drug Baron is continuously looting from Lagos State Treasury even after leaving office...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by yomi961: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Another lunatic on the loose.
Just to copy and paste properly you cannot.
Akuko

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by yomi961: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Talk about the money that the Sick Notorious Drug Baron is continuously looting from Lagos State Treasury even after leaving office...
How people who wholeheartedly campaigned for Atiku in 2019 are just realizing the man is corrupt and a good example of what is wrong with Nigeria is amusing. Your choice of him in the last election was for altruistic reason, it was for competence, it was a decision to rescue Nigeria. But today, you take pleasure in lambasting people who are supporting Atiku for the reasons you professed in 2019.

We keep deceiving ourselves as a people, be bold to state why you support a candidate. Competence is mostly the least of the reasons in Nigeria, if it were so, why do we keep voting in incompetent governors? Party affiliation, regional interest, tribal and religious sentiments take the front row.

1 Like

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by hisgrace090: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Looters always making every effort to lay their hand on more public fund.

Nigeria indeed have suffered in the hand of this heartless ones.
Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
"The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough
To Feed 300m People For 400yrs" -
Obasanjo
By Wisdom Nwedene
Former President of Nigeria,
Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed
that the money Alhaji Atiku
Abubakar, stole when he was his
vice will feed 300 million Nigerians
for 400 years.
Obasanjo made this known in his
book entitled "My Watch"
In his words,
"The Money Atiku Abubakar Stole
when He was My Vice is Enough to
Feed 300 Million People for 400
Years"
(My watch page 31)
Recall that before now, Obasanjo
had claimed that God will not
forgive him if he supports Atiku
who is the presidential candidate of
the People's Democratic Party,
PDP, but later changed his mind
after the party members visited
him in his hometown,Ota, Ogun
State.
Source : http://igberetvnews.com/480293/the-money-atiku-stole-is-enough-to-feed-300m-people-for-400yrs-obasanjo/

Same person they voted for because of their hate for buhari... Na wa for wetin hatred fit cause
Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jezz-jus
Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by jkpbestseries: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
it is because Abacha died that we know, all of them from Gowon, Babangida all stole
Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by rusher14: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Nigerians are not Stupid like Tinubu Urchins..

In your state, do you have a light rail?

Can you even attend to your 2 by 2 shop tomorrow morning?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by Totilopussylick(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:

Ipob would use his head for monkey post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by SlavaUkraini: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:

I have stated it earlier that you are Stupidity personified for thinking that I am igbo

2 Likes

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by SlavaUkraini: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
yomi961:
How people who wholeheartedly campaigned for Atiku in 2019 are just realizing the man is corrupt and a good example of what is wrong with Nigeria is amusing. Your choice of him in the last election was for altruistic reason, it was for competence, it was a decision to rescue Nigeria.

But today, you take pleasure in lambasting people who are supporting Atiku for the reasons you professed in 2019.

We keep deceiving ourselves as a people, be bold to state why you support a candidate. Competence is mostly the least of the reasons in Nigeria, if it were so, why do we keep voting in incompetent governors? Party affiliation, regional interest, tribal and religious sentiments take the front row.

At the Bolded...

Atiku Abubakar is my Candidate and I don't take pleasure in anyone lambasting him.

So what are you saying in essence... ?
Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by ObosiUkwalla: 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:

They are using proceeds from their 2 by 2 shop to buy your entire village even where your father was buried. Isn't that wonderful??

1 Like

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by rusher14: 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

I have stated it earlier that you are Stupidity personified for thinking that I am igbo

I'm sure you are even ashamed to say what State.

Answer the question dummy.

Do you have any form of railway in your State?

What is the master plan of your state?

What businesses are being sited presently in your state that are expected to rake in money, create employment for its citizens and perhaps reduce their struggles?

Tell us..

Watch how he would avoid it.
Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by rusher14: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

They are using proceeds from their 2 by 2 shop to buy your entire village even where your father was buried. Isn't that wonderful??

Or they presently held in an Indian prison.

1 Like

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by ObosiUkwalla: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:

Or they presently held in an Indian prison.

Swear in your mother's life that you have not sold your remaining parcel of land to that Igbo man... Oya swear make ogun strike u immediately

1 Like

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by rusher14: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Swear in your mother's life that you have not sold your remaining parcel of land to that Igbo man... Oya swear make ogun strike u immediately

Mumu.

Can you attend to your shop tomorrow?

Na so dem arrest your brother for Schipol, Amsterdam for my korokoro in 2016.

1 Like

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by ObosiUkwalla: 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:

Mumu.

Na so dem arrest your brother for Schipol, Amsterdam for my korokoro in 2016.

You mean schipol in ogbomosho?? Even a vulanizer is here claiming woke grin

1 Like

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by rusher14: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

You mean schipol in ogbomosho?? Even a vulanizer is here claiming woke grin

1 Like

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by ObosiUkwalla: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:

I will chill at home with my nsala soup and pounded yam with your mother rubbing my back. How about that?? tongue Did that answer your question?

1 Like

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by rusher14: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

I will chill at home with my nsala soup and pounded yam with your mother rubbing my back. How about that?? tongue Did that answer your question?

Fair enough.

Please tell your mother I can no longer pay child support for you.

2 Likes

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by ObosiUkwalla: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:

Fair enough.

Please tell your mother I can no longer pay child support for you.

Off point. All these urchins sef with akamu brain grin

1 Like

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by rusher14: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

That's not what your mom told me when she was sucking my dick.

1 Like

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Crazy peeople everywhere
Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by GamalNasser: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
If you believe this crap them know you have low IQ
Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Let's see
Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by Pwettylinda(f): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin grin
Atiku should hanged or thrown into a lion's den for him to be eaten alive

Tinubu eyes should be removed alive and manhood cut off for all his has looted

1 Like

Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by SlavaUkraini: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:

I'm sure you are even ashamed to say what State.

Answer the question dummy.

Do you have any form of railway in your State?

What is the master plan of your state?

What businesses are being sited presently in your state that are expected to rake in money, create employment for its citizens and perhaps reduce their struggles?

Tell us..

Watch how he would avoid it.

Your father and your mother are Dummies....

I should tell a Fool like you my State ?

You are a Beast if that is what you come Online to do.....

You are bragging about railway line in this day and age where cities are introducing 5G Technology, Artificial intelligence etc etc...

You are very Stupid...
Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by rusher14: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your father and your mother are Dummies....

I should tell a Fool like you my State ?

You are a Beast if that is what you come Online to do.....

You are bragging about railway line in this day and age where cities are introducing 5G Technology, Artificial intelligence etc etc...

You are very Stupid...

You must be a fool.

Is there no 5G in Nigeria?

What is artificial intelligence?

Don't Nigerian IT practitioners implement AI in Nigeria?

Dunce.
Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by SlavaUkraini: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:

You must be a fool.

Is there no 5G in Nigeria?

What is artificial intelligence?

Don't Nigerian IT practitioners implement AI in Nigeria?

Dunce.

You are a bigger fool if you think bragging with railway line in this Technology age is the way to go...

You knew there are 5G rollouts in major Nigerian cities but you stupidly choose to mention railway line... .. ?

You are so Foolish and Senseless
Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by rusher14: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

You are a bigger fool if you think bragging with railway line in this Technology age is the way to go...

You knew there are 5G rollouts in major Nigerian cities but you stupidly choose to mention railway line... .. ?

You are so Foolish and Senseless

Shut up.
You are promoting your candidate and I'm asking you what infrastructure he has brought to his constituency?

Idiot.

If you cannot tell the public you are an even bigger idiot than you look.

In UK they are still implementing railway projects whilst idiots like yourself think it is archaic.

Twatt.

And that goes for your parents too monkey
Re: "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo by SlavaUkraini: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:

Shut up.
You are promoting your candidate and I'm asking you what infrastructure he has brought to his constituency?

Idiot.

If you cannot tell the public you are an even bigger idiot than you look.

In UK they are still implementing railway projects whilst idiots like yourself think it is archaic.

Twatt.

And that goes for your parents too monkey

Shut up your Gutter mouth you Big Fool.

You are Stupidity personified.

The world is talking about high speed trains and here you are bragging about railway networks that Bandits normally ambush.

You are such a Big Fool..

No surprises, because the Animal sperm that produced you is clearly manifesting in your life

Your animal Father is even more sensible than you because at least, he never disgraced himself online..

He only dances for Zoo visitors that gives him rotten bananas.

Your Ashawo Mama that is dying of HIV AIDS is still better than you because she is still managing to mind her business in the Ashawo hotel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals...

But you the beast that they gave birth to would come online to type rubbish with a Stolen phone and borrowed data.

You are so Pathetic and Stupid.

A Dirty Smelling Bush Animal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Executed 3 Nigerians For Drug Trafficking But Wants A Drug Baron Succee / Peter Obi Appoint Igbo To Represent Apapa Constituency / Which Party Is Obi Going To Defect To Now That Labour Is Officially Dead ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.