Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Should SSCE Be Made The Least Requirement For VOTING In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should SSCE Be Made The Least Requirement For VOTING In Nigeria? (1459 Views)

Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos / Pictures Of Dogara Voting In The Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should SSCE Be Made The Least Requirement For VOTING In Nigeria? by TIGRITIS: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:

Savage you are grin
Don't mind him.

Instead of defending his sch cert, he has switched to insult as expected.
Re: Should SSCE Be Made The Least Requirement For VOTING In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2019
TIGRITIS:

[s]Is not about zombie, though that seems to be the last resort of an average ipob.

You are talking about education, yet your tenses suggest you lack same. [/s]cheesy

Ass wipe. whether your hordes of millions-of-illiterates up north likes it or yes, SSCE will be made the least voting requirement in Nigeria. Stop reproducing likes flies and give the ones you have education. It is very Necessary

Re: Should SSCE Be Made The Least Requirement For VOTING In Nigeria? by TIGRITIS: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2019
Karatum:

This thread is not for zombies to masturbate on. It is for intelligent folks
I know it is a thread about the educational requirement to be qualified as an electorate but it shouldn't be coming from an illiterate. cheesy
Re: Should SSCE Be Made The Least Requirement For VOTING In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2019
TIGRITIS:

You are obviously trying to challenge people who lack basic formal education when it is obvious you lack same

Happy you know you lack basic education and basic sense
Re: Should SSCE Be Made The Least Requirement For VOTING In Nigeria? by TIGRITIS: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2019
Karatum:

Ass wipe. whether your hordes of millions-of-illiterates up north likes it or yes, SSCE will be made the least voting requirement in Nigeria. Stop reproducing likes flies and give the ones you have education. It is very Necessary
Then I advise you to go to school, at least up to SSC level
Re: Should SSCE Be Made The Least Requirement For VOTING In Nigeria? by Printerscanner: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2019
otokx:
Why not B.Sc?

You want to prevent over 30 million Igbo illiterate traders from voting?
Re: Should SSCE Be Made The Least Requirement For VOTING In Nigeria? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2019
TIGRITIS:

I know it is a thread about the educational requirement to be qualified as an electorate but it shouldn't be coming from an illiterate. cheesy
Ride on bruh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should SSCE Be Made The Least Requirement For VOTING In Nigeria? by TIGRITIS: 10:05am On Feb 27, 2019
Karatum:

Happy you know you lack basic education and basic sense
Lol, look at this clown.

When you obviously can't string few words together to make a simple correct sentence?
Re: Should SSCE Be Made The Least Requirement For VOTING In Nigeria? by KINGwax007(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Pretty sure the emboldened is about your uncle.

I don't know one has to be a graduate in English Language to get his/her tenses right. Something a JSS 3 student will do effortlessly.
you're still dunce. because clearly, u still think that the perfection of the English language denotes intelligence.
Re: Should SSCE Be Made The Least Requirement For VOTING In Nigeria? by TIGRITIS: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2019
KINGwax007:
you're still dunce. because clearly, u still think that the perfection of the English language denotes intelligence.
Really? You call me a dunce?

You are actually the dunce here because it is obvious you don't even understand the topic.

Is the topic about intelligence or educational requirement to be qualified to vote In Nigeria?

In Nigeria, why should a secondary school certificate holder be poor in simple English grammar?
Re: Should SSCE Be Made The Least Requirement For VOTING In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2019
KINGwax007:
if u no get brain, we go share u one. It's fish's own o, but u can manage it.

WASSCE is the least requirement And nt the highest requirement.
Do you even recognize any other qualifications except Back and it's likes?

Did u even know that there are many other qualifications aside that?

Did you even understand what professional qualification is?

So, in your dreams, because PMB got only WASSXE, he's uneducated? Even though he went thru military school, War veterans schools abroad as his profession demands, then yes uneducated to you.

With your University eduction, can u bring up a strategy to win a war? Fight at the war front?

You no get sense at all.
A mad man will never agree he is mad even when told, but i'll do well to inform you.

KINGwax007 u are mad.

If you don't agree with my opinion, look the other way.
Re: Should SSCE Be Made The Least Requirement For VOTING In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2019
Karatum:

Not for contestants I mean. I mean minimum of SSCE for the voters.
Even contestants votes.

Your topic is misleading, correct it.
Re: Should SSCE Be Made The Least Requirement For VOTING In Nigeria? by joshjc(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2019
nope, every one has the right to vote for whom ever he/she wants to, everyone has the right to make its own choice, besides leadership is not measured by education qualification,most great leaders were not too educated

(1) (2) (Reply)

TIL - In 1803 Igbos Took Control Of Their Slave Ship... / Is This Picture Photoshop / Fela Deserves National Recognition - VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.