Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,692 members, 7,862,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri (37617 Views)

Governor WIKE Takes A Swipe at Reno Omokri / ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' Rahma Indimi Fires Back At Reno / Otedola N5bn Donation: Indimi Family Clapback At Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri by spacepappy: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Uglymugg:

They never ever mention Saudi Arabia grin grin
I can bet you that when that dude makes his first few millions, he will be heading toward UAE, QATAR or KUWAIT. They sound like there have never been problems in the west.
Re: ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri by spacepappy: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
go to Google.

70% of those people are Christians that migrated there.

Dubai would have been like northern Nigeria. Poor,terorism.
Which google are you talking about? Islam is not just the religion practiced over there, it is an official religion.
Re: ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri by solidstone003: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Oga Dele the phone call advisor.

Re: ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri by MrOlai: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2019
fredoooooo:
Oloshi mumu elete momorimomo...

Failure na Orphan true true

grin grin grin grin grin Savage!

If Atiku had won, Dele Momodu's statement would have been like "I worked tirelessly for him to become president."

Human beings! Hmmn!

Failure is an ophan indeed! Success has many parents!
Re: ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri by dawahlarry: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
cr7lomo:
This country is a waste...mk everybody go answer im papa name...there is never any development in Muslim fanatical leaders that rule ....from Yemen to Chad down to Niger or Pakistan or even Afghanistan to Sudan ....no difference between those places and northern Nigeria...we need to all go our separate ways

SW should forget the fake promises made by that lifeless man...that man is an Islamic fantastic and will never give power to the south after his tenure...he plans on giving power to another Muslim fanatical , el rufai and then the sw will understand that evil man's plan ...and he will use power of incumbency to make it happen...and that's y he is a god in core northern states...atiku is liberal and that's y he lost woefully...atiku to them is an infidel... and they knew atiku wud hv handed over to the south

The sw have forgotten so soon how babangida promised them leadership, only to annul the June 12 election and then stylishly handed over to abacha ... Their plan was for abacha to rule us for decades like ghadaffi but death took him away....I just don't know when the sw would wise up and stick with SS and SE as one...tinubu na selfish devil
Painment of a wailing wailer. Take heart bro.
Re: ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri by stieyven(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
cr7lomo:
This fat pig...it's certain that he is an APC mole...u want him to concede , for what?? After evidently rigging...dele momodu go bk to APC ur plan will not work
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri by WithX(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
cr7lomo:

Do u think uae is uneducated and fanatical as these countries I mentioned....uae are business inclined..these countries I mentioned are the core Islamic fanatics that are not ready to develop, they just want Sharia to thrive ...uae is a liberal state... They are things u can do in the uae that u can't do in these countries I mentioned including northern Nigeria

Bros no change the discuss now. my point was based on the bolded :
This country is a waste...mk everybody go answer im papa name...there is never any development in Muslim fanatical leaders that rule ....from Yemen to Chad down to Niger or Pakistan or even Afghanistan to Sudan ....no difference between those places and northern Nigeria...we need to all go our separate ways

You did not make any exception in your post. If I get you right, its all about the leader. If however you want to change the point of discuss to country wise, Nigeria the last time i checked is a circular country.
Re: ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri by cr7lomo: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
WithX:

Bros no change the discuss now. my point was based on the bolded :

You did not make any exception in your post. If I get you right, its all about the leader. If however you want to change the point of discuss to country wise, Nigeria the last time i checked is a circular country.

Nigeria is not completely a circular country...it is in the south , but not in the north
Re: ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri by 77up(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
cr7lomo:

SW should forget the fake promises made by that lifeless man...that man is an Islamic fantastic and will never give power to the south after his tenure...he plans on giving power to another Muslim fanatical , el rufai and then the sw will understand that evil man's plan ...and he will use power of incumbency to make it happen...and that's y he is a god in core northern states...atiku is liberal and that's y he lost woefully...atiku to them is an infidel... and they knew atiku wud hv handed over to the south

The sw have forgotten so soon how babangida promised them leadership, only to annul the June 12 election and then stylishly handed over to abacha ... Their plan was for abacha to rule us for decades like ghadaffi but death took him away.... I just don't know when the sw would wise up and stick with SS and SE as one ...tinubu na selfish devil
Seriously i like your epistle but did you seriously believe the bold can be possible with the way your people hate the west? I expects igbos to be the most friedly tribe because of their business sense and their co-habitation with others in every part of the country.

But sadly , igbos hate and will never even feel any remorse in telling it to your face that they hate you.

May God bless us.
Re: ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri by djseanjohn77: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=Sleekfingers post=76168492][/quote]
I thought you people are supporting Atikulate, now that he lost, you are crying fowl and just suddenly realised everyone should go their separate ways��.
Is ur Atikulate not a Muslim?
Is Atikulate not a northerner?
Is Atikulate not a fulani�?

We all know the songs you would start singing after ur rally for him ended in shame as such we are prepared.
Ur foolish political calculations will always earn you backwardness and your hate speech and curse on other tribes who you shud ally with for prospect of getting a chance at presidency will further push you from humanity.
You are beclouded with bigotry and hatred, it runs in your DNA�
Wail on, you thought election is on social media, everywhere you go, it is Atikulate, when it is obvious his only intention is to enrich his rich friends and sell NNPC and other government assets just like him and Obj did btw 1999-2007 and funds were embezzled.
He hoped he would win and quickly sell off NNPC to recoup money spent on election quickly but God disappointed him and his friends��. Devil is a liar.
Mind you, operation cobra dance is around the corner, try nonsense and get plenty reset of brain���
Re: ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri by Sleekfingers: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
djseanjohn77:

I thought you people are supporting Atikulate, now that he lost, you are crying fowl and just suddenly realised everyone should go their separate ways��.
Is ur Atikulate not a Muslim?
Is Atikulate not a northerner?
Is Atikulate not a fulani�?

We all know the songs you would start singing after ur rally for him ended in shame as such we are prepared.
Ur foolish political calculations will always earn you backwardness and your hate speech and curse on other tribes who you shud ally with for prospect of getting a chance at presidency will further push you from humanity.
You are beclouded with bigotry and hatred, it runs in your DNA�
Wail on, you thought election is on social media, everywhere you go, it is Atikulate, when it is obvious his only intention is to enrich his rich friends and sell NNPC and other government assets just like him and Obj did btw 1999-2007 and funds were embezzled.
He hoped he would win and quickly sell off NNPC to recoup money spent on election quickly but God disappointed him and his friends��. Devil is a liar.
Mind you, operation cobra dance is around the corner, try nonsense and get plenty reset of brain���

Who told you I am supporting atiku.... Read all my post before the election

And for your blocked head information.... I am from Lagos....omoluabi to the core.....and a die hard fan of buhari....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.