Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' Rahma Indimi Fires Back At Reno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' Rahma Indimi Fires Back At Reno (814 Views)

Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case / Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' Rahma Indimi Fires Back At Reno by GistMore12: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2019
Rahma Indimi, one of the daughters of billionaire businessman, Mohammed Indimi, has replied Reno Omokri after he slammed their family on his Instagram page yesterday November 11th.

Reno called the Indimi family and other wealthy Northern families out after billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, donated N5 billion to the Save the Children Foundation, for the upkeep of impoverished children in three Northern states, Katsina, Adamawa and Borno.

Responding to Reno's last attack on their family, Rahma shared a screeshot of a UN invitation letter sent to them and wrote;

Dear @renoomokri I regret ever responding to your silly rant. Nope, we have nothing to prove to you and nope we will not stoop to your level again. As you can see we are busy doing what we need to do and I’m extremely satisfied that the international community has seen our efforts and being rewarded for it is all I can ask The Almighty Allah for. Alhamdullilah. I never should have responded, my response is Allah ya isa Duniya da lahira. That is more than enough. In the mean time, we will do as much as we can and will do it quietly in Sha Allah .

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/i-regret-ever-responding-to-your-silly-rant-rahma-indimi-fires-back-at-reno-omokri

1 Like

Re: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' Rahma Indimi Fires Back At Reno by GistMore12: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2019
smiley
Re: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' Rahma Indimi Fires Back At Reno by Righteousness89(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2019
GOD Works in Wonderful ways!!

Just Watch out in the Coming days and Months..

You will see the Rewards of what Reno has done...

Our Poor Northern Brothers and Sisters will be attended to on a higher level..

1 Like

Re: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' Rahma Indimi Fires Back At Reno by Iamvetlander(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2019
So nah only international community dey recognize them??

Una weldone
Re: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' Rahma Indimi Fires Back At Reno by Mynd44: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2019
Re: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' Rahma Indimi Fires Back At Reno by Pysam(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2019
Reno making the elites pissing their pants the lady no get talks again
Re: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' Rahma Indimi Fires Back At Reno by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2019
Pysam:
Reno making the elites pissing their pants the lady no get talks again

The way I am looking at you

Re: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' Rahma Indimi Fires Back At Reno by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2019
How can i get this beautiful Indimi girl to be my wife ? She is so beautiful. By help we dont mean sadakan kwosai da massa ga almajirai.
Re: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' Rahma Indimi Fires Back At Reno by omenka(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2019
Exactly. You goofed big time. You should know better than exchanging blows with a mad man in public. Folks will definitely think you're a mad man yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' Rahma Indimi Fires Back At Reno by udemzyudex(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2019
omenka:
Exactly. You goofed big time. You should know better than exchanging blows with a mad man in public. Folks will definitely think you're a mad man yourself.

This one just dey jump from one thread to another dey comment nonsense grin
Re: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' Rahma Indimi Fires Back At Reno by coolitempa(f): 5:17am On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:

True talk...never get into a fight with a pig otherwise it will be difficult to tell the difference between both of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' Rahma Indimi Fires Back At Reno by orisa37: 5:38am On Nov 13, 2019
Rahma Indimi, is he a Pakistani? I still don't see why he is so bitter about Reno's simple Advice to him to let his Charity start from the NE? Instead of continuing to weep over what he hasn't done, he should do a rethink and put up some big Factories producing useful goods and nourishment for the people of the NE.
Re: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' Rahma Indimi Fires Back At Reno by Tomide007: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2019
orisa37:
Rahma Indimi, is he a Pakistani? I still don't see why he is so bitter about Reno's simple Advice to him to let his Charity start from the NE? Instead of continuing to weep over what he hasn't done, he should do a rethink and put up some big Factories producing useful goods and nourishment for the people of the NE.
That guy has done a lot for his state, he's not the f*cking government.... I doubt if any man in Maiduguri would say diff.....except u want him to place everyone in d state on a salary....

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Joins Birthday Banquet Of President Buhari’s Finance Aide (photos) / The Soiled Reputation Of Jackson Ude / Operation Amotekun: Militiamen Won’t Bear Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.