Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police (44943 Views)

The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by GentleMoney: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Originakalokalo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
I know this ploy very well.

The devil tries to discredit miracles by using the fakes. He propelled the ungodly to tarnish the image of Jesus Christ.....

especially in the areas of deliverance and healings which are paramount to a healthy living.

The gullible, then assume that ALL is not true... and the gullible continues to live in bondages of the devil.

What a scheme!!!

But we know, that the son of God manifests that he will destroy the works of the devil.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Sultty(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
SenatorJnr02:

Fourthed by me
Fifthed by me. But is miracle not good
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
They should arrest the pastor too as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
The thing too fake oooo grin grin grin grin very poor actor.... The guy open mouth stand once, he tire abi
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by isan(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fifthed by me
SenatorJnr02:

Fourthed by me
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Adakintroy: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
With more of this many will turn to rational forms of explanation. It doesn't mean that religion is deing,..it only means they seeking alternate forms of truth. But religions still hold truth nontheless.
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by enemyofprogress: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
They are just jealousing his talents

1 Like

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by patexcool(f): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
even d way he rose from d coffin shows its fake.

God help ur children so that we will not lose faith cos of all these fake pastors

3 Likes

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by eluquenson(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pastors & Fake miracles be like 5 & 6 grin

6 Likes

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by TalkingBird: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
MATHEW 7 VS 13 & 14, 21 - 23
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Oricha79(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
They should arrest the pastor too, idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by temicyborg(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
SenatorJnr02:

Fourthed by me
fifthed by me
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by ddefoe: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
I thank God that I have experienced the healing power of the lord Jesus first hand. I had heart problem in 1999 and was actually dying after all medication failed. One night in a dream I heard a voice that quoted a healing scripture to me. I trusted the lord and cried out to him to heal me and kept confessing the healing scriptures. I also rededicated my life to Jesus.my healing didn't come instantly but gradually I began to regain my strength and my urine colour became normal. Since that day till today, God has kept me in health. Why am I sharing this personal experience, is that somebody might be discouraged with all the things happening in Christendom today. Fake miracles and all that. Don't despair, he is still the healing Jesus, if he can heal me, he will also heal u. Courage my friend!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by vince96w2(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
even Nigerian pastors will proudly hail this one.. Africans self

1 Like

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by lollytk(f): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
He even kept phone inside his suit pocket shocked cry grin
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Abeycity93: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Like for Guru Maharaj Share for T B Joshua

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by semyman: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nigeria should do the same to all the fraudsters opening worship centers everywhere
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
People go still go that church on Sunday. I have been watching and admiring this man on YouTube, the country's president even visited his church then I was hoping I could visit too if I had the opportunity so I could try to be a believer, he was prophesying to people, whites too. Even a lot of people that he claimed to heal. I was buying the bullshiit. Thunder fire anyone wey go invite me for any church.
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Scam in Religions is allowed because Religions themselves are all scams, so whoever can pull scams in religions to generate income is allowed by the forces of the Universe, because the Religions alongside the invented God were all designed by Human beings called Homo Capensis.

They may not be happy I am sharing this, but I am also sure they would not bother because no one will even believe me anyway.

The proof is in knowing that miracles can happen in any name, even with little or no faith, as long as you believe. But may be healing not death. Except may be the person was in coma.

Do not believe me, but ensure you research on this and you will come to same conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
why they even arrest the poor man without arresting the rich pastor
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Bari22:

That's good, let them kill him and call the pastor to resurrect him again

He like say you don watch Shaka Zulu before
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
candlewax:
People go still go that church on Sunday. I have been watching and admiring this man on YouTube, the country's president even visited his church then I was hoping I could visit too if I had the opportunity so I could try to be a believer, he was prophesying to people, whites too. Even a lot of people that he claimed to heal. I was buying the bullshiit. Thunder fire anyone wey go invite me for any church.

Can you join us for a Revival Meeting this Sunday?
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Encyclopedia1: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Stupid scammers. Oyedepo number 1 scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
temicyborg:
fifthed
by me

Sixtiethed by me. Make them kill am DEAD and let the pastor resurrect him
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
send me the address so the thunder won't miss it's way

grin

FreelanceRebel:

Can you join us for a Revival Meeting this Sunday?
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Rajosh(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
arrest the pastor too
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by SenatorJnr02: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
isan:
Fifthed by me

Bros you are sixthed oo cheesy
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by SenatorJnr02: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
isan:
Fifthed by me

I think you are seventhed in d order of things oo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.