Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police (44955 Views)

The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by SenatorJnr02: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
temicyborg:
fifthed
by me

It should be sighted by you because other people has jumped you oo cheesy
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Emceesaka: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Bari22:

That's good, let them kill him and call the pastor to resurrect him again

Na wah for you oooooooo. Person dey huzzle, you say make them kill ham
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by clems88(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Eighted grin angry kill him again
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Dollabiz: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
they should start arresting all nigerians pastors too

1 Like

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Emceesaka: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
The guy na confirm actor.
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by 36STATES: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Why was pastor Adeboye not arrested? He ones claimed he raised a baby in the womb from the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Horiolah(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
SenatorJnr02:

It should be sighted by you because other people has jumped you oo cheesy

Baba who employ u for diz work?? In Buhari's voice: lezy yooouthh. Lol
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
performing miracles in a control environment
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by ebukamen(m): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
ddefoe:
I thank God that I have experienced the healing power of the lord Jesus first hand. I had heart problem in 1999 and was actually dying after all medication failed. One night in a dream I heard a voice that quoted a healing scripture to me. I trusted the lord and cried out to him to heal me and kept confessing the healing scriptures. I also rededicated my life to Jesus.my healing didn't come instantly but gradually I began to regain my strength and my urine colour became normal. Since that day till today, God has kept me in health. Why am I sharing this personal experience, is that somebody might be discouraged with all the things happening in Christendom today. Fake miracles and all that. Don't despair, he is still the healing Jesus, if he can heal me, he will also heal u. Courage my friend!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Agugbadin: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
This Type of Pastors are all over Africa, they belittle our lord and saviour Jesus Christ, but I believe that they will receive their reward.
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by johnoj24(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
If no be in yash whe open now all you will hear is "stop speaking against the man of God, touch not this, touch not that"

1 Like

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Agugbadin: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
ddefoe:
I thank God that I have experienced the healing power of the lord Jesus first hand. I had heart problem in 1999 and was actually dying after all medication failed. One night in a dream I heard a voice that quoted a healing scripture to me. I trusted the lord and cried out to him to heal me and kept confessing the healing scriptures. I also rededicated my life to Jesus.my healing didn't come instantly but gradually I began to regain my strength and my urine colour became normal. Since that day till today, God has kept me in health. Why am I sharing this personal experience, is that somebody might be discouraged with all the things happening in Christendom today. Fake miracles and all that. Don't despair, he is still the healing Jesus, if he can heal me, he will also heal u. Courage my friend!

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by GistFullGround: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2019

They had wanted to bury him with his phone in his pocket? Lol grin grin grin

I used to watch this pastor on youtube until a voice in my spirit told me to STOP, so I stopped about three months ago.

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by delerx(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
when is the police going to arrest the pastor?
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by darlenese(f): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
dead man had a phone in his pocket, wow, so he had been making calls in the morgue
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Clem00008: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
SenatorJnr02:

Fourthed by me

Fifthed by me
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Deicide: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
If only religious people think sad

1 Like

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
candlewax:
send me the address so the thunder won't miss it's way
grin

No 2 Mubo Street, Mortuary Road Ilorin
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Truefaith: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
These are not men of God: they are specially commissioned and empowered by the Devil to lure people away from the truth.

Their aim is not just money:THEY ARE SENT TO ENSURE PEOPLE ARE CONFUSED ABOUT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Sadly they are not few.

Check the Bible.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-truth-is-worse-than-you-can-imagine/
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Truefaith: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
These are not men of God: they are specially commissioned and empowered by the Devil to lure people away from the truth.

Their aim is not just money:THEY ARE SENT TO ENSURE PEOPLE ARE CONFUSED ABOUT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Sadly they are not few.

Check the Bible.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-truth-is-worse-than-you-can-imagine/
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
The dead guy's gat a mobile phone in his breast pocket!

Was he going to be buried with it? Never knew dead men take calls on their way to heaven.
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by 4koff: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
We don see the guy for here self. Fake guy. The pastor fall all miracle pastors hands.

2 Likes

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by patsybridals: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fulfillment of Matthew 24: 23 & 24

“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look! Here is the Christ,’ or, ‘There!’ do not believe it. (24) For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will perform great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by factualscomedy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thank gawd I don't believe in gods

1 Like

Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by ofwest47(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nawao! all these fake pastors displaying fake victims are everywhere I thought these usually happen in Nigeria only.
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Even oyibo people that brought Christianity to Africa can never think of this scam.

Stupid bunch.
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Tifunloran: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
They should arrest d pastor too Yeye pipu
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by Chizua(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mathew 7vs 22-23
Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police by toluene1234: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
You are cracking up here .���
virginboy1:
Why na!!! Them no dey fear God

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm" (Psalm 105:15)

They better release the innocent pasto.......

Tuaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh....

Yeeeeeeeeeehhhh!!! Who slapped me.. cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.