Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) (64868 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Foodforthought: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2019
kingemzy5:
2023 presidency here we go fashola for president Tinubu no go smell shishi
I'm not pained....but it will be El Rufai I think
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by ashantitope: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2019
You are on point that my prediction
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2019
Savagery
michlins:
am sure you have nothing to sell and buy. The people who had something to sell and buy recently lost #85bn in NSE. I pity this guy and osibanjo cause the way Buhari will neglect and relegate them eh.
You can screenshot this statement for future reference

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by guywitzerogal(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2019
Bright4:
Call him anything, he remain the humble Jagaban of africa...�

I still believe in his ideology��‍⚖️

Gbammm
why not u re a slave and that is wat u remain so live ur life...

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by albaniy1: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
Asiwaju himself

I COME AGAIN WITH HOME TRUTH.
ATTACK ZARA AS USUAL BUT TRUTH MUST CONTINUE TO BE SAID.
I am a full blooded nwa afo Igbo but I believe the Yoruba's need to rise up and defend their identity, land, and culture. It's unfortunate to say this but the truth needs to be said by someone. We the Igbo's can no longer continue to be territorial in another mans land. We go to a place, they welcome us with an open hand, we establish there and prosper and the only way to show appreciation to them is to declare their land a "no man's land" How is this possible? Every land has indigenes.

What the Yoruba's are tolerating even we the Igbo's will not tolerate the same in our land. Why is it possible I can move to Lagos or any Yoruba land and willfully acquire any choice land at any part of Yoruba land as long as I have the means yet we cannot accord the same opportunity and privilege to Yoruba's in Igbo land? In my place no matter how much a Yoruba man is willing to buy land, that land will not be sold to him.

There is a serious need for equity from all sides. The Yoruba's must be accorded what they accord us. The Yoruba's must demand what is theirs. In Igbo land, Igbo's speak with one voice and foreigners cannot Influence things in our land. If we have Eze Igbo in Yoruba land, why then can't we have Oba of Yoruba in Igbo land? Yoruba's must stand up and defend that which is theirs. The liberality of the Yoruba's must be reciprocated by others. You can easily be a house of assembly member in Yoruba land even as an Igbo man or Akwa Ibom person but can we say the same in Igbo land?

You people must rise and defend what is yours. Elections in your land cannot continue to be decided by foreigners. It cannot happen in my place, so why would you Yoruba's allow it? Being too nice is foolishness. Defend what is yours now or forever lose it."
[/s]

as usual trash

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2019
kingemzy5:
Fash baba go do something o cool
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2019
sarrki:
Asiwaju himself

I am a full blooded nwa afo Igbo but I believe the Yoruba's need to rise up and defend their identity, land, and culture. It's unfortunate to say this but the truth needs to be said by someone. We the Igbo's can no longer continue to be territorial in another mans land. We go to a place, they welcome us with an open hand, we establish there and prosper and the only way to show appreciation to them is to declare their land a "no man's land" How is this possible? Every land has indigenes.

What the Yoruba's are tolerating even we the Igbo's will not tolerate the same in our land. Why is it possible I can move to Lagos or any Yoruba land and willfully acquire any choice land at any part of Yoruba land as long as I have the means yet we cannot accord the same opportunity and privilege to Yoruba's in Igbo land? In my place no matter how much a Yoruba man is willing to buy land, that land will not be sold to him.

There is a serious need for equity from all sides. The Yoruba's must be accorded what they accord us. The Yoruba's must demand what is theirs. In Igbo land, Igbo's speak with one voice and foreigners cannot Influence things in our land. If we have Eze Igbo in Yoruba land, why then can't we have Oba of Yoruba in Igbo land? Yoruba's must stand up and defend that which is theirs. The liberality of the Yoruba's must be reciprocated by others. You can easily be a house of assembly member in Yoruba land even as an Igbo man or Akwa Ibom person but can we say the same in Igbo land?

You people must rise and defend what is yours. Elections in your land cannot continue to be decided by foreigners. It cannot happen in my place, so why would you Yoruba's allow it? Being too nice is foolishness. Defend what is yours now or forever lose it."
I concur with your view

THE SOUTH WESTERNERS ARE SILENTLY PAINED WITH THIS DEVELOPMENT WHILE THE SOUTH EASTERNERS KNOW THE UNDENIABLE TRUTH
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2019
BREAKING NEWS !!!!!
Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party has won......

He won the contract to supply fire wood to France in replacement for the sales of NNPC.

Congratulations!......

Congratulations Alhaji Atiku Abubakar at least you achieve 2 things.

(1) You travelled to America.
(2) You reconciled with Obasanjo.
It is a great achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by ozowarac: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2019
sarrki:
Asiwaju himself

Guy idi very useless. You and the writer are very stupid.
Come to owerri, Aba, pH, enugu we have lands for sell, afonja like you.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by netflicks(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2019
OldBeer:
Yawns.....

It is in this same Buhari regime that my dad, who was made redundant by NEPA, was able to escalate his small farming business to the point that he sent his kids abroad to study.

Sorry it's bad for you.

Any pics to prove that ? Electricity they claim to be efficient is zero supply at my end.... stop the lies pls
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2019
StOla:

If you work hard to make clean money, you will not fear Buhari nor hate what he stands for.

Millions of Nigerians did not want a thief called Atiku. So stop selling us that boring tale of a thieving and corrupt Messiah that has no morals.

Don’t you think? Tinubu is the most corrupt man in Lagos. Don’t you think?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2019
kingemzy5:
hahaha!
joseph alala

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by jellington: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed has delivered despite bad belle of Afenifere,when know you know.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by lagdmark(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2019
So tinubu couldn't deliver All the SW votes to Buhari. The consequences of 'O toge'.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by ogbonti: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2019
This election confirm's 2023 will not be a reflection of the peoples will either..welcome to a communist styled one-party state. Where is the opposition today in Nigeria?
With Saraki gone, Dino hounded with endless police case, Fayose harrased by EFCC, who will speak for the opposition? Is this not a democracy? Welcome to full scale tyranny... UNA EYE GO SOON CLEAR.... I am gonna invest in the sniper business, no RIP from me on this site to any victim of Buhari misrule. Let ACT 2 SCENE 5 of the APC carnage bigin!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Richyicon(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2019
sarrki:
Asiwaju himself

I love men like you. Bitterness has killed us the igbos long ago

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by blessedjohn: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2019
saints2:
They call him the Jagagban of Africa, he is no other than Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. The national leader of All Progressive Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has arrived the Aso Villa to facilitate with Pres. Buhari over his re-election bid.

See photo below...

Source:
https://politricknews..com/2019/02/asiwaju-bola-tinubu-in-aso-villa-to.html

* Facilitate Ko, famitate ni*
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by 3rdeye1(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2019
BAT should watch his back now .. this election exposed him more.. it exposes how not too powerful he is in south west. .. I keep saying it, they will soon fall out.. he will fall out with the cabals. Congrats again to my president . And happy independence again to my people in Kwara

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by netflicks(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Pls does anyone know if sai baba had been congratulated by sai Trump?....coz as it seems no calls yet baba dey on his own...the international community knows the election was rigged.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by binaws(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2019
sai baba

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2019
pseudonomer:

He only sees getting rich through dishonest means as evil... May Nigeria never experience backwards IJN, those who wish backwardness for Nigeria will only be the ones to experience it.

You don’t think, Tinubu is the most corrupt man in Lagos
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by BabaO2: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Obasanjo: $16b must be probed and retrieved is all we are waiting and interested, enough of taking for a ride

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by UNCL3(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Foodforthought:

I'm not pained....but it will be El Rufai I think
I laugh hard when i see people saying yoruba presidency 2023, My guy na el rufai oo n with what the sw did apc fulanis are really disappointed in them n will want to teach them a lesson.
Ganduje's aid already confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Wizdre: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2019
Little did we know that Awo's spirit is in Tinubu. You are the best. I doff my hat for you. Abinibi yato si ability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by povicky1(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2019
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.
All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.
He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.
The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.
The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.
So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.
He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.
He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.
He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.
He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.
They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.
I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.
He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.
I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.
I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.
Atiku isnt but his vice is. Their fear is power might be given to d vice eventually
Chief JCI
25/02/19
#Copied

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by fuke(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2019
kingemzy5:

No qualms.
Fashola, Osinbajo, they are alll his boys.
Jagaban is contended being the king maker,
They will all come to Bourdilon road to pay homage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2019
michlins:
go and tell those NSE investors who lost #85bn. They don't work legit and so should not have lost their money. Go and tell that worker that earns #25,000 whose salary has been reduced to nothing but just feeding cause of the inflation and rising cost of living. I don't know why you folks see success as byproduct of evil and corruption

Fact is integrity can be sold for cheap when one is hungry and it's evident in Nigeria. Crime has never reduced in the face of poverty. There has been an increase in crime rate in this government too
Stop using this stock exchange poo as an excuse .america lost over 20b dollars in stock exchange the day trump was elected and UK lost also during brexit vote . It happens everywhere in the world . So stop being intentionally petty.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2019
kingemzy5:

What makes you think Tinubu wants to be president? Person wey wan just extend influence. 2023 is between Osinbajo and Fashola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by HAKYN1: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2019
michlins:
am sure you have nothing to sell and buy. The people who had something to sell and buy recently lost #85bn in NSE. I pity this guy and osibanjo cause the way Buhari will neglect and relegate them eh.
You can screenshot this statement for future reference

You said more than this before now, take heart dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.