Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) (64877 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Teeisaac(m): 6:01am On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by DelTel(m): 6:13am On Feb 27, 2019
michlins:
go and tell those NSE investors who lost #85bn. They don't work legit and so should not have lost their money. Go and tell that worker that earns #25,000 whose salary has been reduced to nothing but just feeding cause of the inflation and rising cost of living. I don't know why you folks see success as byproduct of evil and corruption

Fact is integrity can be sold for cheap when one is hungry and it's evident in Nigeria. Crime has never reduced in the face of poverty. There has been an increase in crime rate in this government too

With all due respect, the stock market gain or loss in a trading day can't entirely be attributed to a good or bad govt/president. So many technicalities around capital mkt gain or loss (I am sorry I can't possibly explain all here right now esp as there are a lot of gainers & losers in a day), maybe chief amongst the reasons for yesterday's loss is the usual capital flight always ever around election fever & frenzy. They will come back after the elections.

9 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by oursnail(m): 6:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Jagaban 1000 congrats to Asiwaju also as he felicitate with PMB. Asiwaju must keep his promise by pay retirement due to Atiku his political friend.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by KendrickAyomide: 6:24am On Feb 27, 2019
sarrki:
Asiwaju himself

I COME AGAIN WITH HOME TRUTH.
ATTACK ZARA AS USUAL BUT TRUTH MUST CONTINUE TO BE SAID.
I am a full blooded nwa afo Igbo but I believe the Yoruba's need to rise up and defend their identity, land, and culture. It's unfortunate to say this but the truth needs to be said by someone. We the Igbo's can no longer continue to be territorial in another mans land. We go to a place, they welcome us with an open hand, we establish there and prosper and the only way to show appreciation to them is to declare their land a "no man's land" How is this possible? Every land has indigenes.

What the Yoruba's are tolerating even we the Igbo's will not tolerate the same in our land. Why is it possible I can move to Lagos or any Yoruba land and willfully acquire any choice land at any part of Yoruba land as long as I have the means yet we cannot accord the same opportunity and privilege to Yoruba's in Igbo land? In my place no matter how much a Yoruba man is willing to buy land, that land will not be sold to him.

There is a serious need for equity from all sides. The Yoruba's must be accorded what they accord us. The Yoruba's must demand what is theirs. In Igbo land, Igbo's speak with one voice and foreigners cannot Influence things in our land. If we have Eze Igbo in Yoruba land, why then can't we have Oba of Yoruba in Igbo land? Yoruba's must stand up and defend that which is theirs. The liberality of the Yoruba's must be reciprocated by others. You can easily be a house of assembly member in Yoruba land even as an Igbo man or Akwa Ibom person but can we say the same in Igbo land?

You people must rise and defend what is yours. Elections in your land cannot continue to be decided by foreigners. It cannot happen in my place, so why would you Yoruba's allow it? Being too nice is foolishness. Defend what is yours now or forever lose it."
sarrki has really stood the test of time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Corrinthians(m): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Baba has to be eternally grateful to the Lion of Burdilion. That man is a sage and a chest grand master. cool

My only fear now is, we're yet to see actual work ongoing for their successors. They have to work on that so the party may remain United after they're gone. We all recognize these two are the main seams holding the fabric of the party together.

The Yorubas have to look for a respectable figure in the mould of Jagaban to rally around in his absence, ditto Northerners.

Lastly, I hope the mistakes of the past aren't repeated this time. Their outing must be far better this time so pdp can be buried once and for all, never to rise again. cool

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by nedu666: 6:28am On Feb 27, 2019
sarrki:
Asiwaju himself

I am a full blooded nwa afo Igbo but I believe the Yoruba's need to rise up and defend their identity, land, and culture. It's unfortunate to say this but the truth needs to be said by someone. We the Igbo's can no longer continue to be territorial in another mans land. We go to a place, they welcome us with an open hand, we establish there and prosper and the only way to show appreciation to them is to declare their land a "no man's land" How is this possible? Every land has indigenes.

What the Yoruba's are tolerating even we the Igbo's will not tolerate the same in our land. Why is it possible I can move to Lagos or any Yoruba land and willfully acquire any choice land at any part of Yoruba land as long as I have the means yet we cannot accord the same opportunity and privilege to Yoruba's in Igbo land? In my place no matter how much a Yoruba man is willing to buy land, that land will not be sold to him.

There is a serious need for equity from all sides. The Yoruba's must be accorded what they accord us. The Yoruba's must demand what is theirs. In Igbo land, Igbo's speak with one voice and foreigners cannot Influence things in our land. If we have Eze Igbo in Yoruba land, why then can't we have Oba of Yoruba in Igbo land? Yoruba's must stand up and defend that which is theirs. The liberality of the Yoruba's must be reciprocated by others. You can easily be a house of assembly member in Yoruba land even as an Igbo man or Akwa Ibom person but can we say the same in Igbo land?

You people must rise and defend what is yours. Elections in your land cannot continue to be decided by foreigners. It cannot happen in my place, so why would you Yoruba's allow it? Being too nice is foolishness. Defend what is yours now or forever lose it."
u are now an lgbo man.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by fiizznation: 6:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats buhari. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by rex444(m): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2019
sarrki:
Asiwaju himself

It like this thing is #readingoninown# which part of the east are u from? Cos my part anyone is allowed to express the freedom as they choose but there is a law.. no stealing...don't falter. Owerri
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by rex444(m): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2019
OldBeer:
Yawns.....

It is in this same Buhari regime that my dad, who was made redundant by NEPA, was able to escalate his small farming business to the point that he sent his kids abroad to study.

Sorry it's bad for you.
cos probably only your dad from the entire community is benefitting from this government...I do not count wealth of one man
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Pearlyakin(m): 7:06am On Feb 27, 2019
sarrki:

Am now an elder statesman
I am now elder sarrki
Oniyeye ni e

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by mammanbawa: 7:08am On Feb 27, 2019
sarrki:

Am now an elder statesman

I am now elder sarrki
Reveal yourself sir
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by rainylad(f): 7:09am On Feb 27, 2019
Tinubu the bullion van crook...The lifeless one and his cohorts from the north are waiting for you and your mumu followers at the "junction"..

E go do una like film-trick

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by michlins(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2019
DelTel:

With all due respect, the stock market gain or loss in a trading day can't entirely be attributed to a good or bad govt/president. So many technicalities around capital mkt gain or loss (I am sorry I can't possibly explain all here right now esp as there are a lot of gainers & losers in a day), maybe chief amongst the reasons for yesterday's loss is the usual capital flight always ever around election fever & frenzy. They will come back after the elections.

that's what we were told when the investors started leaving. We were told that they were afraid of the anti corruption fight and would be duly replaced by better and genuine companies. Till date the ones that left are yet to come back and there has been no replacement yet. Now they told us to go into agriculture and international herdsmen came with their livestock
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by smeag0l(m): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Exactly. I am utterly amazed how people make conclusions on nairn land without getting their facts right. The stock market loss was simply as a result of early profit-pulling by people who were disappointed that a new government wasn't coming in. This is entirely normal and the market will stabilise again in a few days.
DelTel:

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by DelTel(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2019
michlins:
that's what we were told when the investors started leaving. We were told that they were afraid of the anti corruption fight and would be duly replaced by better and genuine companies. Till date the ones that left are yet to come back and there has been no replacement yet. Now they told us to go into agriculture and international herdsmen came with their livestock

It's more of different reasons for different actions at different times by different investors. The fact is the 2009 Capital Mkt crash is still fresh in local investors minds.

It will take a textbook to explain thoroughly. Let's try give some reasons caused by both ruling & opposition parties (so show some objectivity that am not supporting any in this matter) like SEC having an acting DG and no Board for long to 'naira is not been well-priced against the naira' to Opposition party rejection of the polls. For instance, a phone call by Atiku to Buhari can and would make some institutional foreign investors press the button that will send in millions of dollars into the Stock Mkt and automatically lots of gains will be made. Some already gave buy order but pulled the plugs with Secondus statement on Monday.

The Capital Mkt is very dynamic & not entirely within the whims and caprice of any govt completely. Some investors actually enjoying the situation right now and mopping up. Different strokes for different folks.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by pseudonomer: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2019
michlins:
yes am pained. Another four years of backwardness is not what me and millions of Nigeria home and abroad wanted. Am hardworking and seeing someone scuttling my success pains. Buhari sees riches as evil as so associating with him would make me poor which is something I work daily to avoid

He only sees getting rich through dishonest means as evil... May Nigeria never experience backwards IJN, those who wish backwardness for Nigeria will only be the ones to experience it.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by antagonist: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2019
DelTel:

It's more of different reasons for different actions at different times by different investors. The fact is the 2009 Capital Mkt crash is still fresh in local investors minds.

It will take a textbook to explain thoroughly. Let's try give some reasons caused by both ruling & opposition parties (so show some objectivity that am not supporting any in this matter) like SEC having an acting DG and no Board for long to 'naira is not been well-priced against the naira' to Opposition party rejection of the polls. For instance, a phone call by Atiku to Buhari can and would make some institutional foreign investors press the button that will send in millions of dollars into the Stock Mkt and automatically lots of gains will be made. Some already gave buy order but pulled the plugs with Secondus statement on Monday.

The Capital Mkt is very dynamic & not entirely within the whims and caprice of any govt completely. Some investors actually enjoying the situation right now and mopping up. Different strokes for different folks.

all these plenty English is unnecessary

may your life and your future be like the last 4 years and the next 4 years (or less, potentially) under Buhari, this I declare in the mighty name of whatever and whoever you believe in

say amin or amen any grab your "blessings"

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by AgentGoat: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2019
michlins:

Go find somewhere sit down my friend.

Did you have any farm herdsmen burnt down?

People in Benue rejected your propaganda and you are still here making noise after the election.

The folks that goes into agricultural business in this Buhari regime knows they gain a lot. Go and be selling your fake vehicle spare parts abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Bestbeelieve: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Can these Next Level peeps please define Next level??
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Emekankwoka(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Food has done again for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by WinkWrld: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2019
kingemzy5:
2023 presidency here we go fashola for president Tinubu no go smell shishi

shame on you!. Your mates are the presidents and yet in four years u cannot even see urself there. picking on old people

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by bluefilm: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Tinubu deserves some accolade.

In fact, accolades upon accolades.

The man is the realest godfather of our time.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Waakanda: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2019
cool
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by UNCL3(m): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari has won
Let everybody now please move on

N i also urge atiku to make that one call.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2019
saints2:
They call him the Jagagban of Africa, he is no other than Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. The national leader of All Progressive Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has arrived the Aso Villa to facilitate with Pres. Buhari over his re-election bid.

See photo below...

Source:
https://politricknews..com/2019/02/asiwaju-bola-tinubu-in-aso-villa-to.html

Felicitate...
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Bright4:
Call him anything, he remain the humble Jagaban of africa...�

I still believe in his ideology��‍⚖️

Gbammm

Let’s keep watching how the cabal will treat jagabam this time. grin

Hooliganism is not politics.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by ojuu4u(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2019
2 to 3 months to come will definitely define your role and exact personality of Buhari, I pray you God will give you enablement to cope with post election jettison

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Mtcheeew

Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by blackboy(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Asking for Lagos to be given to him again. Same thing El Rufia went for. Their states is the koko. Jagaban cannot afford to loose Lagos.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by ajayiopy: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2019
kingemzy5:
2023 presidency here we go fashola for president Tinubu no go smell shishi
TINUBU CAN NOT EVEN SUGGEST THAT
Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by principal21(m): 9:24am On Feb 27, 2019
I beg who help me see Fayose o? Abi I'm never wake up ni!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. / Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) / Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.