Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) (57331 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac / George Akume Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Open Roof Car In Makurdi / Niger Republic Celebrates Buhari’s 76th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2019
botanist123:
My brother God wil continue to bless you
AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS NAME.
God bless you so much too bro.
To a new and better Nigeria we go.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by jellington: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2019
Sweep PDP atiku,obasanjo into the Lagoon.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2019
diegwu02:

Anyone who wants to lose an election should Hire this Reno Omokri guy
and Fani Kayode.
.... grin grin grin....Including Davido Skelewu to perform Live Band

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

Ijebu, ti e ti ta. He's ugly but a four generation of you can never have an item as significant as his relevance, let alone, a wife as beautiful as his wife. Now, going by facts, No one doubts who is the f.oo.l.

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by DrThanos: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2019
diegwu02:

He came 3rd. with Atiku narrowly defeating him.
I believe though most of his votes came came from people who mistook AAC for APC
lies, he didn't come third
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by Youngjohnosas: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Osho baba the pdp slayer.wailers crying he didn't deliver Edo.I never expected apc would get much votes like they did here.unFortunately for wailers he has the backing of the people here, pdp is surely finished in Edo state.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2019
kingemzy5:
So this guy successfully dealt with saraki and obasanjo oshiomhole your head dey there....... Meanwhile you still didn't deliver edo to PMB

OBASEKI ISNT AS INFLUENTIAL AS MOST PEOPLE THOUGHT; By the way, do you by chance know who won EDO SOUTH SENATORIAL ELECTION?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by Valaharis22(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]maybe you should have jump out of bed to celebrate at the time you wrote this comment or maybe start burning houses because you are not happy....all I see is just painment from u. Mumu
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians are not happy at this declaration .

No jubilation anywhere because the real votes didn't count.

It's a sad day for the country .
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Nigerians are wicked . If you get one naira for all the votes Sowore had, you can't use it to buy credit for 3 months.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by Youngjohnosas: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
that's why pdp won 2 of 3 senate seats abi? Politics is local.

Edo has turned against obaseki after scamming them. Your eye will clear soon
that's the highest they can get trust me,i am non partisan but the senators and reps aren't truly representing us that's why there is a constant change up there.We have a governor that's not perfect anyway but intelligent and productive.he is a technocrat,resourcesful and very sober. that's why he was tagged "governor when they work and nor dey talk"

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by Wizdre: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Adams oshiomole, now i believe that people will know that you are a real Edo man. You said it and it was done. I don't want to hear that name call Sara.i again. Now he know say shoe get size and quality differs.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by erons22(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2019
so buhari won it is finished

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by galadima77(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Whatever makes you sleep well

I'm the happiest man because of Buhari's victory
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by chocolatelady(f): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2019
Oshomiole really has goodluck becos apc is yet to lose any election since his inception as the chairman of the party . He is really a dogged fighter. I remember his days as the labour president. He always give obj tough time and obj has once said that osho is a hard nut to crack. Congratulations to comrade Adams Oshomiole.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by skondo09(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Wailers!!!!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by Fvcknames: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2019
OldBeer:
Fear short people.

What they lack in height, they make up for it with lots of guts and chutzpah.

If you doubt me, ask Napoleon Bonaparte.
Napoleon was not short in his time bro
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by ThothHermes: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
So what I dont understand is this What happened to all the predictions and online polls
Rigged
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by OladapoMikky01(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2019
Please don't give Yaya Bello APC ticket for Next Year Kogi state Governorship election.

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by akdjr(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Oshio Baba won Secondus with over 2.5, NG, clean sheet, FHFT, for their last 3 matches.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by Arann: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Hello there, are you a decent writer in need of regular gigs... call or Whatsapp 08100703195
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by Dartilo(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Probably not dis Edo state in Nigeria you're talking about[09051223024quote author=Donmedra post=76168684]Your own defeat is coming next year

PDP is taking over Edo by force

The sleeping governor[/quote]
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by MeeLan: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2019
He lost his state, won his hometown, lost his next neighbouring town.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by zegxy: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
So what I dont understand is this
What happened to all the predictions and online polls
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by zegxy: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
So what I dont understand is this
What happened to all the predictions and online polls
Use your sense and you will understand, rigging of the highest order everywhere. Nasarawa people are protesting, they voted for PDP yet their votes did not count and so many other places
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by MiosheEmpire1(m): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

says who?
Ori omi in Sokori (Abeokuta) is filled with people celebrating d victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by Stakeholders(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
I thank the Almighty Allah for making us see this beautiful day that our most amiable President Muhammad Buhari is declared elected for second term of four years.

This term: We will not experience recession.

There will be no slump in oil prices

May our economy be fully diversified

May all the killings in our country ceases from today

All situations that will bring about hardships such as: Job losses, backwardness, sorrows, tears,death, illegal migration, ritual killings...... in our country, may the Almighty Allah destroy them.

May our infrastructures such as Power, road, hospitals, schools, housing..... Improve greatly in this second term of Buhari and beyond.

May we all be prosperous in our personal endeavours.

Its time for all of us to unite and work for our collective progress.
We should shun anything that will bring disunity among us, as every part of the country contributed to this victory for our president.

Finally, as a Muslim, I forgive all those who abused, denigrate, castigate or disgraced me for standing with my president and urge every one of us to do the same and also be magnanimous in victory.

May Allah give all our elected leaders the wisdom to fulfill all the promises they made during the campaigns so that our country can be better, Amin.

Aamin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 10:54am On Feb 27, 2019
TIGRITIS:
bb
Looks like Farahaideed. grin

He chose jik since sniper was banned. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by TIGRITIS: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
Looks like Farahaideed. grin

He chose jik since sniper was banned. grin
You mean salamrushdie?
grin grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by zoby225588: 10:57am On Feb 27, 2019
Top 8 VIRAL NIGERIA ELECTION MOMENT www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMQPKOH-J-M&sns
please SUBSCRIBE for more videos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics / Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.