Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) (57326 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac / George Akume Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Open Roof Car In Makurdi / Niger Republic Celebrates Buhari’s 76th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
Looks like Farahaideed. grin

He chose jik since sniper was banned. grin

is sniper banned ?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by solidstone002: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2019
After failing to deliver in your state.

88 odds confirmed last. 96 to be confirmed later in the day. join us.

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by nothingspoil70: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Truth be told, Oshiomole is the man of the match in this whole election. But for Oshiomole, the enemies within would have destroyed APC for Baba and this election would have been lost

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Next level dance..
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by amber222(f): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians are not happy at this declaration .

No jubilation anywhere because the real votes didn't count.

It's a sad day for the country .
sad day for you not d country . speak for urself
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Siddeek:
Where are the "back to daura guys "? grin

We are here, are you ready to submit your CV now for our gateman job,it's still open
grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari go soon change am for am
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by KOLLYPROF(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
zegxy:

Use your sense and you will understand, rigging of the highest order everywhere. Nasarawa people are protesting, they voted for PDP yet their votes did not count and so many other places
you mean those online polls was rigged
Eeyah
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by franksunny(m): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
peteruuu:
Oshiomole my man cheesy

He really tried for APC... To be honest!

MODIFIED: if you quote me anyhow, I will ATIKU you grin

Or, better still, I will KANO you cheesy
yea, he is the man. i was just thinking about this your point when i jumped into it. The former chairman Oyegun wouldn't have been able to withstand the heat that PDP came with.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
franksunny:
yea, he is the man. i was just thinking about this your point when i jumped into it. The former chairman Oyegun wouldn't have been able to withstand the heat that PDP came with.

Yah bro, oyegun's effort CANNOT be compared to that of oshiomole.... He stood firm!. And against all odds, APC still survive!.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Surprise that this dude can't even deliver his own constituency
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by middlefingerrrr: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

come to wuse zone 4 in Abuja and see celebration and jubilation.

I rarely quote people.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 12:55am On Feb 28, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

you're a liar from the pit of hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) / BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.