Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him (23919 Views)

COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by saints2(f): 5:44am On Feb 27, 2019
The newly president-elect, Pres. Buhari was at the APC Presidential Campaign Council Office early this morning where he addressed the country shortly after INEC declared him the winner of the presidential election. He thanks millions of Nigerians who voted him to continue serving us for the next four years. In attendance are APC stalwarts, the vice president, prof Yemi Osibanjo, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu among others

Below are some of the pictures...

Source:
https://politricknews..com/2019/02/pres-buhari-addresses-nation-thanks.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by KanwuliaExtra: 5:45am On Feb 27, 2019
See SKELETON!
Tufiaaaaakwa! cheesy
My consolation?
Atiku must outlive this COW-PHOCKER! cheesy

Who voted for you? shocked

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by Ilekeh(f): 5:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Welcome back sir.
May God/Allah/Eledumare continue to bless you. You shall never walk alone.

The same way Trump is hated by many and loved by many is the same way Buhari is loved and hated by many.

Thank you for retiring Saraki for us. We wish you could have retired that fool Dino, but that can happen another day.

Thank you for humbling useless agbayas like Obj and hungry fools in Afenifebi.

I say thank you to my Yoruba lovelies in both PDP and APC. At the end of the fight, only Yoruba should matter. Let's celebrate and love each other. Ẹyin ọmọ Odùduwà kiss

To the rest of Nigerians both haters and supporters of Buhari, congratulations grin While sore losers and sudden angels of Lucifer are prophesizing Nigeria's doom, I pray for the Next Level of Success. Nigeria lókè lókè.

124 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by TIGRITIS: 5:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Baba sef no sleep cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by OldBeer: 5:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Finally!

Even though it's past bedtime, I was waiting up for this.
I am almost saddened because we are getting close to the end of an era. I doubt I will ever see any politician with the pull that Buhari has again.

Congratulations Bubu.

34 Likes

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by Joshmodest(m): 5:50am On Feb 27, 2019
This election was obviously rigged in Buhari's favour....and sadly with his precedence of not obeying court orders, even if Atiku wins in court , its to no avail....
I weep for Nigeria , for allowing this senile, lifeless old man , who has proven to be unfit and incapable of handling a class of 10 students , to rule a country of millions of people...
I've also confirmed the regions with the highest number of gullible fellows., and thier actual number in Nigeria..and I pray for the God they serve to bless them with sense....
When the inflation hits us , when the herdsmen resume killings , when the dollar hits 800 to a naira , when lawlessness continues to take its place..I want all the fools that voted buhari to be chanting Sai baba...that's all I have to say

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 27, 2019
Majority of Nigerians are not happy he emerged winner especially in Lokoja here everyone just sad

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by Ilekeh(f): 5:56am On Feb 27, 2019
AccessME:
Majority of Nigerians are not happy he emerged winner especially in Lokoja here everyone just sad

You said the same thing about Ekiti and Osun. grin

#Propaganda101. May Atiku get the liver to forgive all those that pushed him into the lion's cage just to collect from his looted money.

27 Likes

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by Teeisaac(m): 5:58am On Feb 27, 2019
Another 4yrs of............ cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by januzaj(m): 5:58am On Feb 27, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
See SKELETON!
Tufiaaaaakwa! :Dl
My consolation?
Atiku must outlive this COW-PHOCKER! cheesy

Where are your family members that are full of flesh?
What have they achieved?
Atiku will outlive all your family members and Baba will outlive Atiku.
You are in sifia Atikupain that's why you are Atikuwailing Obidiently

39 Likes

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by januzaj(m): 6:00am On Feb 27, 2019
AccessME:
Buh he won because he had more votes of Nigerians than your preferred candidate that you put all your hope on.
Not all Nigerians are blindfolded with hate and bigotry.
Sifia Atikupain at work.
You go dey Atikuright last last

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by Okoroawusa: 6:08am On Feb 27, 2019
I JUST LOVE THIS MAN

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by Topmaike007(m): 6:17am On Feb 27, 2019
We will not accept the election result..
Like for Buhari

Share for Atiku

grin

cheesy

Una wailing just start I hope the online voting will stop.. cheesy

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by iCauseTrouble: 6:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Time to throwaway my PVC and look for VISA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by Olutola88(m): 6:17am On Feb 27, 2019
I wonder why some some can not retire form wailing.

When will you stop wailing? Are you Rottweilers? Or Blue Whales?

PMB has already been re-elected as President and there's nothing even Atiku can do about it.

Dele Momodu a veteran Wailer has even stopped wailing. So, what's your own?

Congratulate Mr. President and let's all hope the administration will take Nigeria to the next level of success.

They need our suppport and I think we should give them maximum one.

However, we need to constructively criticize them when they are doing things wrongly.

We need one or two more very strong political parties in Nigeria. It is healthy for our Development and Democracy.

Long live Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 27, 2019
You're welcome Mr president.
One question though

If a man of integrity accepts the result of a massively rigged election,assuming he has no hand in the rigging, does that still make him a man of integrity?

5 Likes

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by GreenArrow2: 6:18am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations Mr. President. Let's get Nigeria working again... oops!

3 Likes

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 27, 2019
undecided
Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by KendrickAyomide: 6:18am On Feb 27, 2019
Gaskia
Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by Melian(f): 6:18am On Feb 27, 2019
My Stylish presido. Always looking neat, crisp and chacha.

1 Like

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by michealewela: 6:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations to Everyone! All who endured harassment online & offline, because of Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Abasimbok, where are all those seers that said otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Oloshi
Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by mknigeriagreat: 6:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Dem don use starvh finish my president agbada oooooo. grin grin grin. My GMB i salute sir. May your reign brings us peace and progress.

7 Likes

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by Topmaike007(m): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats to the people's General

2 Likes

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by Juventus4life: 6:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Just wondering how is this guy feeling with this kind of likes and share.

2 Likes

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by Adesouth(m): 6:20am On Feb 27, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
See SKELETON! Tufiaaaaakwa! :Dl My consolation? Atiku must outlive this COW-PHOCKER! cheesy
you are in Sifia pain

2 Likes

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by Topmaike007(m): 6:21am On Feb 27, 2019
This man is the real person we need as a president in this nation..

Congrats to Our General

3 Likes

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by supereagle(m): 6:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku will get sense now that he should not trust his money. OBJ said that he believes in money.

3 Likes

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by Ijaya123: 6:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Nice one.

And where are those atikulated obidiently clowns? grin grin grin

They have become Atiquite.

1 Like

Re: Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 27, 2019
We thank God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo / Datti Baba-Ahmed: Nobody Will Get Kano's 1.9 Million Votes Of 2015 (Video) / Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.